Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React (53840 Views)

Police Officers Cry As They Are Deployed To Stop Protesting Oby Ozekwesili, BBOG / Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by chimere66: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has taken to social media to appeal to Americans protesting against Donald Trump's victory to allow democracy to reign.Below is what he wrote and see how Nigerians reacted.....

'I appeal to Americans who are protesting on the streets after the emergence of Donald J. Trump as President-elect to give peace a chance. Democracy is all about accommodation and the United States is a model for the free world.

All democrats must value the process of democracy more than the product.

While exercising their rights, I plead with the Great American people not to do anything that will impinge on the old and cherished values and traditions of the US on democratic ethos'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/i-appeal-to-americans-to-stop.html

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by chimere66: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by chimere66: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
chimere66:
More
more

1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by beycity(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
This matter no kwancern me.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by chukkystar(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Spoken by a true democrate

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by Mutuwa(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2016

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by TheFreeOne: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
They'll soon calm down cos Trump won fair and square.

Nigeria survived a volatile 2015 electioneering campaigns despite our complex multiethnic society and no less is expected of the US which consider herself a symbol of democracy.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by banki(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
With all the violence that happened in bayelsa and rivers before the election during the election and after the election and the rerun in 2015 and 2016

Oga you and your supporters hipocricy stinks to highest heavens,
Buhari so far is a failure but stop acting like you were better...

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Where was this man when NDA was bursting pipeline in Ijawland?

Where was Jonathan when politicians turned Rivers state to Rivers of blood?

Where was Jonathan when Shia were killed by his government (in 2013) and Buhari government in 2015 simply because they did peaceful procession?

Jonathan, please mind your business! You have no opinion in American Affairs.

Aproko

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by bantudra: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
beycity:
This matter no kwancern me.

how make he concern you??..

the time of jonathan brought me nothing..

this democratical mofo...

i rather be critical than be gullible and believe every rubbish that the word democratie is attached with it..

make jonathan dont even dream of making a comeback in nigeria...

we are not americans..we think very different...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
banki:
With all the violence that happened in bayelsa and rivers before the election during the election and after the election and the rerun in 2015 and 2016

Oga you and your supporters hipocricy stinks to highest heavens,
Buhari so far is a failure but stop acting like you were better...
Both are epic failures

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by bantudra: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
richidinho:
The poster above me has mental problem, pls ignore him oh ye supporters of Trump

back to sender..

do you realy think anything good can come from trump??

expecialy against you in black-skin...??..

who cares...whatever...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by richidinho(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
bantudra:

back to sender..

do you realy think anything good can come from trump??

expecialy against you in black-skin...??..

who cares...whatever...

Get off my mention you this unclean spirit

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by TheFreeOne: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Where was Jonathan when Shia were killed by his government (in 2013) and Buhari government in 2015 simply because they did peaceful procession?

Aproko

So because of those issues a former president who's widely acclaimed shouldn't say anything about US elections?

And haven't you as usual penned one of your usual epistles regarding same election or should i ask when you'll be doing so if you haven't?

At times I want to believe those who termed you a 'chameleonic' flip flop.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by ishiamu(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Aproko

over do no good.... the last time I checked Gej ain't the president... we have a president come on.. think before you type and respect people's opinion, their have been worst president than gej stop speaking to appease afonjas get lil sense biko

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by bantudra: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
richidinho:

Get off my mention you this unclean spirit

shocked shocked shocked..i was called many things,but never that.. shocked

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by MrDavidson: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Are you now telling us that former President Jonathan doesn't have a Facebook profile pix? Is this not a parody account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by Flashh: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
ishiamu:

over do no good.... the last time I checked Gej ain't the president... we have a president come on.. think before you type and respect people's opinion, their have been worst president than gej stop speaking to appease afonjas get lil sense biko
You are ranting because his comment doesn't turn out to please you. If it does, you would have praised him.

He should appease you instead. Yeye!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by brainpulse: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
The most awarded ineffectual buffoon forever.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Go and look for your hankali where you dropped it sir.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by Noblesoul123: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile, in other news;

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by Fabulosdave01: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tell avengers to stop bombing first.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by gabbytabby: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
STFU

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Protests are a democratic tool. This man, eh? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by gunuvi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheFreeOne:

So because of those issues a former president who's widely acclaimed shouldn't say anything about US elections?

And haven't you as usual penned one of your usual epistles regarding same election or should i ask when you'll be doing so if you haven't?

At times I want to believe those who termed you a 'chameleonic' flip flop.
Leave that guy alone. He is a chameleon and a big contradiction.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
We All Miss You

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by hotspec(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2016

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by Lnxxxxx(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
What is this man saying and these people supporting him, also the people against him, what is everyone saying sef??

Simple fact is that (In most civilized countries) people can protest on any subject matter, ranging from Trump winning to Biafra, to why the naira doesn't have your name. The simple condition is to do it peacefully. So they are on their right and that's what democracy is about. Protesting is nothing new, especially in America.

Infact why did I bother with this at all Its not giving me money and it's taking my data undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by kikake: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Once upon a time, Afonja thought he could ride piggyback on the back of old Alimi to power.

Afonja invited Alimi. Alimi consigned Afonja to bottom pit.

Jonathan, be proud.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
No offense but this man feels relevant?

Even Hillary sef no fit tell them make them no protest.

This countrymen ehn

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) / Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor / Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.