Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare (23483 Views)

2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) / Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
damon222:
Sometimes, this country is indeed a zoo. One need to laugh off no matter the severety of the current hardship one is passing through. why on earth can people like Bakare, a pastor be reasonable. Why are we the ways we are? So many abnormal people all over the country. Why? Many people are without blood. They are shameless etc. What has happened that many people who are supposed to stand out and assume the position and command respect are those that are very foolish in this country? Why?

My brother the tin truly tire me. Nigeria is up-side-down

1 Like

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
caukerzee:
You know one Ola for your area wey him plate number na 101?
Na yahoo boy? Abeg I no sabi any ola 101 ooo
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
dunkem21:

You're a clown grin..

I'll override her powers after 12 hours of consistent wailing and issue a form.. if she is too busy.

You must write an application letter and return same with a non refundable deposit of 50 yuan to enable us process..

You must also wail a bucket full of tears. tongue
please pass me the bucket so I can fill it up, while I go out look for the money
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by dunkem21(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
please pass me the bucket so I can fill it up, while I go out look for the money

Lol grin.. you're lucky to get a waiver.

Prepare for induction of new wailees.

Congrats kiss
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Can someone tell Bakare that wailers form is finished
[size=14pt]I am printing more copies for new applicants of Wailers[/size]. grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
dunkem21:

Lol grin.. you're lucky to get a waiver.
Prepare for induction of new wailees.
Congrats kiss
wow!,officially a wailer, good day my fellow wailers I greet you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Paperwhite(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Bros, you have just been fooled by sensational journalism. Learn to ignore catch phrases and "ghen ghen" topics while you focus on the content. And when reading,do not let the sensational caption colour your word procesing ability. That, bros, is the dynamics of misinformation in journalism, especially when its a Clifford that originated it. Go back and read again. And you will be shocked at the level of stupor you just exhibited with your comments, and what a waste of time it is.
In whose-led federal government is this "corruption now official"? What was their aim of coming to power again;to fight corruption-right? Then you're the next stupid fellow.
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
lovat:
It's only a FOOL that his name starts with O and ends with A here that believe there is no Corruption in this government.

Is there an M and a K in that Fools name?
Ok!
Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by obaaderemi: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Omooba77:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/08/corruption-now-official-nigeria-pastor-tunde-bakare/
Would you have talked if u had won presidential election with him as vice in 2011?I stopped respecting u not because u supported buhari,which in itself is not a bad thing,but because u kept quiet during the last fuel price hike unlike ur reaction when gej tried the same thing.
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by brojoshua: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Truly almost all Nigerians are corrupt and are still corrupt even almost all the pastors are corrupt. So I am not deceived by the noise the present government is making, they are only beating about the bush of corruption not really doing anything to in. Nigerians are wickedness corruption and a corrupt people have no where to go.
For example, government recovered the last minute looting from many of the leaders in Nigeria and let all go free where as some thieves who stole less than #50,000. are burnt in fire. Where is righteous justice in Nigeria?
The worse, most of the pastors are corrupt and but their camps with money collected from looters.
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Arsewipemod: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Paperwhite:
In whose-led federal government is this "corruption now official"? What was their aim of coming to power again;to fight corruption-right? Then you're the next stupid fellow.
You ain't making any sense lil'Clifford.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council / Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party / Atheists. Come In Let's Discuss.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.