Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party (23485 Views)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by NaijaMutant(f): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Recent happenings has shown dissatisfaction in the southwest faction of the APC, will there be a political realignment? The northern faction seem to have hijacked the party with reckless abandon. Who shall be the gainers and lossers in the event of any political realignment?

HERE ARE THE PROPHECIES

Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele, in a warning to Nigerian politicians, has raised an alarm that the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) are likely to lose key personalities this year.
In a no-holds-barred chat with our correspondent, the revered Nigerian prophet noted that the PDP is under a spiritual attack and unless they go for cleansing, they are not likely to be free.
He added that the party will break into two and while the new version of the party will go, “the old will remain. The Makarfi/Sheriff synergy will not work.”
The Spiritual leader of the INRI Evangelistic Spiritual Church thereafter made a very damming prediction of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu floating another party.
“Some APC governors will dump Buhari and Tinubu while some PDP governors will be at crossroads and find it difficult to make certain decisions when it matters most.
“There shall also be unexpected removals from President Buhari’s cabinet members while the SGF will run into crisis with the Chief of Staff. I see a change of affairs in Customs as well,” Primate Ayodele explained further.

Ondo election
The man of God spoke also on the fast-approaching election in Ondo state, stating categorically that the date for the election will be postponed.
He said: “Ondo election will be fierce and the date will be shifted. This is because the aura for that day is not good; it could make the winner to lose and make the person who is supposed to lose emerge as winner of the polls.
Mimiko going to the court to upturn the judgment may boomerang and if he is not strategically positioned, he will cry while leaving the office.”

On recession
Until the federal government declares a three-day prayer and fasting to seek the face of God, we are not likely to get out of the recession the country is presently going through.
I said it before and I am saying this again, that I am not interested in organising it. The government should seek a way of making this work because we need serious prayers to be able to get out of the present state of discomfort in the country.

On fuel scarcity
The people surrounding President Buhari will create problems and he will face internal and external challenges. There shall also be severe fuel scarcity in the country.
Scarcity of petrol is looming again in the country between December and February next year, but we need to work really hard to avert this from happening.

https://www.naij.com/1045863-apc-pdp-lose-top-personality-tinubu-will-break-away-form-new-political-party.html

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4lmgv0r7vvr.32a8ca8d.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by cybermic007: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=NaijaMutant post=51015571]Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele, in a warning to Nigerian politicians, has raised an alarm that the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) are likely to lose key personalities this year.
In a no-holds-barred chat with our correspondent, the revered Nigerian prophet noted that the PDP is under a spiritual attack and unless they go for cleansing, they are not likely to be free.
He added that the party will break into two and while the new version of the party will go, “the old will remain. The Makarfi/Sheriff synergy will not work.”
The Spiritual leader of the INRI Evangelistic Spiritual Church thereafter made a very damming prediction of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu floating another party.
“Some APC governors will dump Buhari and Tinubu while some PDP governors will be at crossroads and find it difficult to make certain decisions when it matters most.
“There shall also be unexpected removals from President Buhari’s cabinet members while the SGF will run into crisis with the Chief of Staff. I see a change of affairs in Customs as well,” Primate Ayodele explained further.

Ondo election
The man of God spoke also on the fast-approaching election in Ondo state, stating categorically that the date for the election will be postponed.

another prophesy
Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by NaijaMutant(f): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

Who do stand with?

LIKE if you stand with Buhari faction of APC grin

SHARE if you stand with Tinubu faction of APC grin

18 Likes 124 Shares

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by okosodo: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Without hausa, tinubu is usless nationally in politics, but he is a great godfather

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by realglobe: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmm... I'm still here waiting for tinubu to make any noise so he will be picked up immediately

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by ificatchmodeh: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
All this predictions eh..
E no even dey wise for jagaban to form or align with another party..

Them go still use am..free am..
This is time to leave national politics and consolidate his base before retirement or sally on with Bubu..for. Better for worst..

Anything aside from this..may not go down well with his political career..

It's been a long way..he has paid his dues..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by progress69: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
realglobe:
Hmmm... I'm still here waiting for tinubu to make any noise so he will be picked up immediately

See[size=15pt] L [/size]clearly written on your forehead.

14 Likes

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by Paperwhite(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lolz! As for both parties,they're birds of the same plumage so no qualms.However for the APC in particular,your catastrophe will never have an end.Military government should be the next best option.

2 Likes

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by realglobe: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
progress69:

See L clearly written on your forehead.
if L is written on my forhead then tinubu is wearing it as a cloth.. You never see nathing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by progress69: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
realglobe:

if L is written on my forhead then tinubu is wearing it as a cloth.. You never see nathing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only u talk, only u dey laugh. Abi u don dey **** small small? Na do e dry start. Person go just talk dey laugh ensef. grin
Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by Paperwhite(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
shocked [/b]"In a no-holds-barred chat with our correspondent, the revered Nigerian prophet noted that the PDP is under a spiritual attack and unless they go for cleansing, they are not likely to be free."[b] grin grin grin grin Lolz.These are the kind of people that give hope to these godforsaken politicians.
Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by realglobe: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ngeneukwenu are you going with tinubu or you will remain with buhari's minister of bribery onuh? grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by realglobe: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
progress69:

Only u talk, only u dey laugh. Abi u don dey **** small small? Na do e dry start. Person go just talk dey laugh ensef. grin
Take your L in peace cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by NaijaMutant(f): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Who will be the biggest loser in an eventual break up of APC?

LIKE for Buhari grin

SHARE for Tinubu grin

7 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
realglobe:
Ngeneukwenu are you going with tinubu or you will remain with buhari's minister of bribery onuh? grin grin grin

APC is one United Family grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by NaijaMutant(f): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

No more grin

Who do you stand with grin

16 Likes

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by nonsobaba: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
I don't know who this prophet is or if he is high on something, but all I want to see is PDP completely destroyed and buried. APC is not a problem because it is a party of strange bed fellows, so it will die a natural death in not so long from now.

2 Likes

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I'm sure you said this based on wish.
APC is as united as PDP

10 Likes

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by TheNonce: 12:18am On Nov 14, 2016
grin

Very articulate crap!

1 Like

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by eponoloyin: 12:24am On Nov 14, 2016
realglobe:

Tinubu won't support your biafrau.d or align with your people
when hausas betray you, come back here to blame yorubas... cursed descendants of cain

2 Likes

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by Caseless: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2016
I don't really care. The only bait now is that , apc is the party at the centre- this is gonna keep them together.

Buhari as a one man soldier, formed a political party 6 months to election and went on to rake 12 million votes...just imagine what he could with power and many men around him.
Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by Caseless: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2016
Balderdash!
Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by realglobe: 12:29am On Nov 14, 2016
eponoloyin:

when hausas betray you, come back here to blame yorubas... cursed descendants of cain
cry me a river inugo?

25 Likes

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by eponoloyin: 12:35am On Nov 14, 2016
realglobe:

cry me a river inugo?

your papa inugo
omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by greymiles: 12:45am On Nov 14, 2016
realglobe:
incase you forget that d low steps of the lion doesn't make him a coward

1 Like

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by NaijaMutant(f): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by NaijaMutant(f): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2016
eponoloyin:

your papa inugo
omo ale
The thing pain you grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by orunto27: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2016
Tinubu should revive A.C. Action Group and incorporate therein ACN,UPN,SDP,AD,APGA, PDP etcetera except APC.
Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by NaijaMutant(f): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2016
orunto27:
Tinubu should revive A.C. Action Group and incorporate therein ACN,UPN,SDP,AD,APGA, PDP etcetera except APC.

Tinubu will be the biggest loser if he leaves APC undecided

Not after all the funding in the last election undecided

3 Likes

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by izombie(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2016
eponoloyin:

oboy forget that thing o. South east senator can allign with the north but the individual igbo man will never vote for buhari. But if you think a divided south can do anything against the north in an election then you have another think coming. Tinubu should join Apga. That is the only we will even hear what he has to say or else he should concentrate on the south west.

2 Likes

Re: Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party by veekid(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council / Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare / What Part Of The Bible Has Been Twisted By People For Selfish Gains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.