Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC (2770 Views)

Biafra-Panic As Yakubu Gowon, Obasanjo,TY Danjuma, IBB,Others To Join Buhari ICC / Soludo To Buhari - Nnamdi Kanu’s Prolonged Detention Will Only Make Him A Hero / Just Like Awolowo, Kanu's Prolonged Detention Would Make Him A Hero - Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by DeleteNonsense: 6:09am On Aug 09, 2016
– Nnamdi Kanu’s continued detention will
stir chaos in the Southeast says Ohaneze
Youths Council (OYC)
– The OYC says ill-feelings are already
brewing up in the region
– OYC claims that it is unfair for unarmed
and harmless pro-Biafrans to be kept in
federal custody
– The group has also warned against the
alleged plots to unseat Governor Okezie
Ikpeazu of Abia state
Ohaneze Youth Council (OYC) has said that
the continued detention of leader of the
Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi
Kanu by the Federal Government was
“escalating tension and ill-feelings” in the
Southeast.

Nnamdi Kanu’s prolonged detention will
spark an uproar in the Southeast, says
Ohaneze Youths Council (OYC).
The group reaffirmed its position on Sunday,
August 7, urging the government to release
Kanu with no further delay.
OYC said that it has intelligence report that
the continued detention of Kanu could spark
off “a total breakdown of law and order in the
entire South East and South South zones
soon.”
In a press statement, OYC noted that Kanu’s
continued detention even against court
orders portrays President Muhammadu
Buhari’s administration as anti-Igbo.

According to the statement signed by its
National President, Mazi Okechukwu
Isiguzoro, the group said: “intelligence reports
available to the Igbo youths indicated that
there could be a total breakdown of law and
order in the entire South East and South South
zones if Kanu is not released soon.”

Vanguard reports that the OYC expressed
dissatisfaction that the Federal Government
would continue to hold Kanu who has never
taken up arms against the state while
captured members of the Boko Haram terror
group were being released from detention.
“It beats the imagination that terrorists who
have been responsible for the death of
innocent Nigerians are being released while
unarmed freedom fighters are kept behind
bars against court orders.
“This bias poses serious threat to our peace
and national unity, and we hope the
President will address it before it becomes
too late”, the group lamented.
On the political crisis in Abia state, OYC
warned against any action that could further
escalate it and urged all parties to wait the
outcome of courts’ resolution of the crisis.
The group however said that it supports the
State’s Charter of Equity principle which
supports recommends power rotation among
the senatorial zones for justice and fair play
to thrive.

“Anything that truncates the zoning
arrangement in the state could pose security
threat which will not be in the interest of any
body. As Igbo youths we can’t afford to sit
back and watch any Igbo state be put into
avoidable crisis.
“Removing Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu who is the
first and only governor from Ukwa/ Ngwa zone
amounts to shortchanging the entire Abia
South zone as other zones have produced two
term governors. We advise that the wise
decision of the founding fathers of the state
who put in place the power rotation
arrangement be respected to give peace a
chance,” the OYC stressed.
Meanwhile, embattled Radio Biafra leader,
Nnamdi Kanu has spoke from his prison
custody on Monday,July 25, claiming that it
was not his choice to stir the agitation for
Biafra, but a call made by God.
The detained leader of the Indigenous
People of Biafra (IPOB) insisted that his
decision to restore the nation of Biafra was
not his personal choice but a mandate from
the Most High God (Chiukwu-okike-abiama)
which was assigned to him from time
immemorial.
Kanu maintained that the restoration of the
nation of Biafra is a priority and a project
that must be achieved under the watchful
eyes of the IPOB led by himself, an arduous
task that must be accomplished in order to
lead his people out of the contraption called
Nigeria, without fear of death.

https://www.naij.com/919229-biafra-agitation-southeast-will-go-flames-buhari-fails-oyc-spits.html

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by kossyablaze(m): 6:16am On Aug 09, 2016
Dullard no wan receive sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by VocalWalls: 6:26am On Aug 09, 2016
Observing....
Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by Ojiofor: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2016
Free Nnamdi Kanu asap while IkpeAzu should be thrown into a pit I don't give a damn!
A governor that can't pay ordinary salaries deserve to be thrown out.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by sarrki(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2016
I don't think anyone will dare the Nigerian armed forces now . They are not smiling now. Nnamdi kanu just chill for there don't waste innocent live in futility

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by uckennety(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2016
Ojiofor:
Free Nnamdi Kanu asap while IkpeAzu should be thrown into a pit I don't give a damn!
A governor that can't pay ordinary salaries deserve to be thrown out.

When you collude wid uche ogar to give him legal battles! You forget say na ur money e go use pay lawyer and judge! Ndo!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by babyfaceafrica: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2016
His release will not bring peace either...so all na the same

1 Like

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by myshoe: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2016
At the end of the day, the dullard of Daura will definitely ask himself: Why did I even touch Nnamdi Kanu? Since I touched him everything about my govt has taken a drastical nose drive. I wish wish that by then it won't be too late for him and his 'one niGERia' rants.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2016
Now, let's make it crystal clear here... we ain't disturbed about my Hero's prolong detention. If that's the price to pay so we can exit this damnable republic, so be it. But note that 'at the end, we'll still win'.
Nwa Chineke hang on there.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by ba7man(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2016
myshoe:
At the end of the day, the dullard of Daura will definitely ask himself: Why did I even touch Nnamdi Kanu? Since I touched him everything about my govt has taken a drastical nose drive. I wish wish that by then it won't be too late for him and his 'one niGERia' rants.
You mean the day they laid hands on him on this faithful day? grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by Progressive01(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2016
ba7man:
See the Bonobo Monkey face like Pokemon. gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by myshoe: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2016
ba7man:
I mean the day that the dullard of Daura took the decision that has today nose drived his rating and led him and his goons into photoshoping pictures including but not limited to the photoshoping of the recently busted pictures of his wife, Aishaliburton Buhari's USA trip.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by DeleteNonsense: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2016
FG have no other option than to release him, from now till next million years Kanu can't denounce Biafra. Lesson learnt, don't look down on people. Buhari and his evil and demonic advisers looked down on Kanu and called him small boy, if Nigerians believed in this county the way Kanu and IPOB believed in Biafra Nigeria will be better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by Noneroone(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2016
sarrki:
I don't think anyone will dare the Nigerian armed forces now . They are not smiling now. Nnamdi kanu just chill for there don't waste innocent live in futility
they certainly are not smiling 'cos they are tasting the bitter pills from all cylinders.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by fulanmafia: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2016
The uprising will be contained like it always has.

The Yeastern Mandela got at least 26 years to go if he is not given the death penalty for treason.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2016
The flat heads of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by myshoe: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2016
JayJohnson:
The flat heads of Nigeria
Brown Roof Republicians of South Was.te niGERia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by limeta(f): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=sarrki post=48321215]I don't think anyone will dare the Nigerian armed forces now . They are not smiling now. Nnamdi kanu just chill for there don't waste innocent live in futility [/quote

Nigeria army
i no fit laugh
hahahaha
Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2016
myshoe:
Brown Roof Republicians of South Was.te niGERia

Don't mind them my brother, at least their war hero and commander did not bolt away to Ivory cost like a coward he is nor their saviour caught on top of prostitute in brown roof republic of Lagos!! grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by Totti9(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
What the OYC meant is that the boyz are coming home to take what rightly belong to them
Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by Ojiofor: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
uckennety:

When you collude wid uche ogar to give him legal battles! You forget say na ur money e go use pay lawyer and judge! Ndo!!

Lame excuse.Peter Obi was in court through out his eight years administration and he didn't own salaries.IkpeAzu is the political godson of devil himself and nothing good gonna come out of him.
I wish he prove me wrong.
Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
For abusing we yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis, Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail and biafra will never come. We will keep the Igbo's in one Nigeria because we do not want an unstable country within our borders. South Sudan is a clear example of what biafra will become if ever declared. One Nigeria forever sad
Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by proeast(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
sarrki:
You are sick! Which yeye nigerian armed forces? Is it the poorly equipped & barbaric ones that are being butchered from from Niger to Bayelsa or what?? Shame on backward savages & barbarians that have refused to evolve into civilized human beings. Nnamdi Kanu will laugh last & shame will be on the !diotic mofo in aso rock & his zombie followers.
Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by uckennety(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ojiofor:

Lame excuse.Peter Obi was in court through out his eight years administration and he didn't own salaries.IkpeAzu is the political godson of devil himself and nothing good gonna come out of him.
I wish he prove me wrong.

U know ur dealing wid D devils son yet una provoke him!oya naa
Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by DeleteNonsense: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
wastedsperm:
For abusing we yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis, Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail and biafra will never come. We will keep the Igbo's in one Nigeria because we do not want an unstable country within our borders. South Sudan is a clear example of what biafra will become if ever declared. One Nigeria forever sad
In your dreams.
Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by tsdarkside(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
kossyablaze:
Dullard no wan receive sense

sorry....we told you a year ago that,that basstard will rot in jail,you said its all strategie....welllll..ntoor... tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by DeleteNonsense: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
tsdarkside:

sorry....we told you a year ago that,that basstard will rot in jail,you said its all strategie....welllll..ntoor... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Between you and Kanu who is a prisoner? The worst prison yard is mental slavery so you see why Kanu is a Freeman to compare you that is roaming up and down the street looking for where to charge phone.
Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by kossyablaze(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

lolzzzzzz grin If I catch u ehn
Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by tsdarkside(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Between you and Kanu who is a prisoner? The worst prison yard is mental slavery so you see why Kanu is a Freeman to compare you that is roaming up and down the street looking for where to charge phone.

wait a minute...you want to tell me that kanu is more freeer than me??..

guy,,,get a life..

to be locked up and told when to eat and sleep is not freedom!!!...

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by tsdarkside(m): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2016
kossyablaze:
lolzzzzzz grin If I catch u ehn

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by kossyablaze(m): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

grin grin grin grin grin
shocked ogbeni y r u not sleeping na
Re: Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC by tsdarkside(m): 12:18am On Aug 10, 2016
kossyablaze:
shocked ogbeni y r u not sleeping na

i already sleept...light is here..am using the opportunity...i still have 5hours,before i start working...i need ca.1houer to get to work... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Did Not Clear All Salary Arrears / Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.