Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Akpors Joke Update - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors Joke Update (738 Views)

Akpors The Thief - Today's Joke / Akpors Experience With His Teacher ! / Akpors Comedy Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Joke Update by goldtube(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2016
Akpos is in the news again. This time, Akpos has enrolled for adult education. His reason, “I must learn this English language very well. I want to go to this London like Osuofia and Jenifa. I cannot carry last” .
Day 1 at School So on his first day at school, the first class was English Language. The teacher called on Akpos and asked him:- Teacher: Akpos, make a Sentence with “Big” Akpors : The Ram Is Big Teacher: Make it longer Akpos: The Ram is big ooooooo Teacher was like , “WHAAAAAT!!!!”. The Teacher recovered and continued with his questions: – Teacher: Behind every successful man there is a woman. What do we learn from this? Akpors : We should stop wasting time in studies and find that WOMAN Teacher: Get out of my Class, Akpos Akpos bounced out of the class, not sure what to do. Somehow, he made his way to the library. Once inside, he spotted a very pretty girl reading quietly. He quickly approached her and started wooing her right in the library. Oh Akpos! After some minutes, the girl got angry and shouted, “Will you please leave me alone so that I can concentrate? Everybody turned and looked at Akpos. So what did Akpos do? Akpos gazed her intently and replied in a loud voice: “I will not leave you alone until you accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour!” Wow!!! Akpos will not kill somebody oooooo!
Day 2 at School Immediately Akpos entered the class, the teacher stopped him at the door. Teacher: You can only enter my class if you answer the following questions. Akpos: Okay. Go on. Teacher: Akpos how was your night? Akpos: I don’t know ma, I was sleeping. Teacher: Why do we drink water? Akpos: Because we cannot eat water. Teacher: Akpos, what Is the name for a baby lizard? Apkos: Lizzy baby. Teacher: The process of developing from a child to an Adult is called Akpos: ADULTERY. The Teacher exclaimed: What manner of Man are you, Akpos? You are very silly. Go and sit down now. As usual, Akpos bounced to his seat. The Teacher turned to the class and asked: – Teacher: who is a pharmacist? Only Akpos raised up his hand Teacher: So Akpos is the most intelligent student I have in this class? So there is no body else to answer the question except Akpos? (there was no reply from the students) Teacher: Ok, Akpos, use this cane and flog everyone ten strokes of cane each…. Akpos with a wide smile gave all the student ten hot strokes of the cane each…. Teacher: Okay, my dear Akpos tell these dumb student who a Pharmacist is… Akpos: A Pharmacist is a farmer who assist people. The Teacher fainted.
Exam Day Akpos and his best friend Kome sat in the exam room to write their final exams. Kome had studied very well for the paper while Akpos had not. This is what went on between them in the exam room. INVIGILATOR: 10 mins more… AKPOS: Kome, are you done with the theory? KOME : Yes, but I am now doing the objectives. AKPOS: Ok then pass the theory to me, for me to copy because I have not done anything. KOME : Is that so? Ok take it and copy because time is not on our side. AKPOS: Thanks INVIGILATOR: Get ready to stop work…… KOME : Hey Akpos, give me my paper. AKPOS: Oh Kome, I couldn’t do it oo…it was too much, so I cancelled your name and wrote my name there… KOME : What!!! INVIGILATOR: Stop work!!! Two weeks later, the exams results were published Principal: Akpos your result was very poor and disgraceful. What’s your favourite subject? Akpos: Free period. USE ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE AKPOS – IS HE SMART OR CRAZY??!?!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Beware Guys, Forgery. / How Women React To “I Love You, Sweetheart” After 10 Years Of Marriage / Kylie Jenner's Die-hard Fan Gets Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.