Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize (17449 Views)

Warning Signs That A Used Car Has Been In An Accident / Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize / A Comprehensive List Of Vehicle Warning Lights And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by Emeka71(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2016
Closely ideal.
Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by moshould(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2016
D smell of Booty dick and pussy...if somebody jux Bleep finish inside car, u go know...
Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2016
The smell of suya means you are hungry grin
Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by bellville: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2016
baranzy:
I dont have a car yet but I have a gf who's mouth runs faster than a car engine and her demands drains my pocket like v8 engine consumes fuel.......
Plz advice me which smell I can detect from her tongue
The smell of poverty. You better run as far as your legs can carry you.
Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by Queenoma(f): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2016
I sha do not have a car yet, but I wee pass the information to my daddy, daalu ooooo smiley
Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by unclemaths(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2016
AutofactorNG:

The Car Care Council recommends a sniff test of your vehicle to identify any unusual smells, including the following six warning signs:

“When you smell any peculiar odor, you should not ignore it. Instead bring your vehicle to a professional service technician that you trust to get an informed opinion on the nature of the odor,” concluded White.
Nobody remembers the smell of Burning Clutch! Most Common, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by okikiosibodu(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Op, when you board some commercial vehicles, your eyes will be "peppering" you. What's the cause of that one?
Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by princecemo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
How about that odd smell that comes out from the AC vent when you are on top speed...
Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by professore(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
nice post,esp. point no 3
Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by kenoz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nice one op
Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by Princejboy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
#NOTED
Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by ministeriallist: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
becuz kazeem cheap abior becuz for kazeem workshop u dey eye kafila wey her mama dey sell moi moi and ofada rice with assorted meatna big yansh go kill u ,after kazeem go scatter ur motor commot ur thermostat..we are waiting for u here to laugh at u..lol
grin
Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by DaimlerBen(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
princecemo:
How about that odd smell that comes out from the AC vent when you are on top speed...
That may mean your cabin filter is bad.
Re: Six Vehicle Warning Signs Your Nose Can Recognize by DaimlerBen(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
okikiosibodu:
Op, when you board some commercial vehicles, your eyes will be "peppering" you. What's the cause of that one?
That should be unburnt fuel fumes and/or a leaky exhaust.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free VIN Check / Senate Slashes Number Plate Price To N8,400, Drivers’ Licence To N4,000 / Why Are Nigerians Not Buying Electric Cars ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.