Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily (8525 Views)

Golden Premier Club Business Seminar Invite / Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make N200,000 Month / Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeygolden: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Learn to shut out the distractions that keep you from truly worshiping God

Happy Sunday
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2016
urgent buyer for two plots of land measuring 648msq. at treasure parks and gardens (golf & estate)phase 1 ext.,shimawa,behind redemption camp,off lagos-ibadan express road.currently been sold at 4,000,000 per plot by adron homes properties and estimated to sell for 6,000,000 before year end.each plot is going for a discounted rate of 3M per plot for any interested person.title doc available are,a duly executed purchase receipt,deed of contract,deed of lease/deed of assignment,survey plan,letter of plot allocation,land covered with global certificate of occupancy.price negotiable!
HURRY call/whatsapp 08034637732
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tomorrow is the day
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by hardniola(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
this guy is fraud.....is only using u as referral...... that site is not save.....beware ur money will dissapear... ask him to paste five tym he has withdraw
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 4:35am On Sep 05, 2016
You are a big fool, you think people ain't wise. We are in computer age now, everyone has access to the internet, They can google by themselves and see if Mpa is a scam or not.Bad belle. People like you never give any information for free, yet if you see someone trying to give people free info dat will change their lives, you will want to run them down.
hardniola:
this guy is fraud.....is only using u as referral......
that site is not save.....beware ur money will dissapear...
ask him to paste five tym he has withdraw
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by needinfo: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
abbeygolden:
Silence is d best answer for people like you who are always angry about other people's success. I didn't collect a dime to lecture people about this investment. I sacrifice my time knowledge and effort to give people information I could sell and make money from. But u are there busy talking about another man impacting lives. My brother. Who you EPP
as-s-hole like you are suppose to be flogged with dry koboko. Self claim guru who thinks he can fool elder. How i wish there is a kick out button on nairaland, i would have kicked you out. keep on deceiving your elders, using whatsapp to gather future customers.idiot
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeygolden: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Life is a risk, you not taking a risk is a risk itself.
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbaiz: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Good morning folks
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 4:04am On Sep 10, 2016
God help those who really are ready?
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 5:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Good morning folks.....
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by hardniola(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2016
look at this boy so the 20,000$ u are making is not enough for u.. well Nigeria can be gullible to for u..... all he want was to get u to register as referral..... Goodluck shaaa
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by frontpage79: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
"I am Interested"
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by BingoBuhari: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2016
shocked Baba, I swear I am Over Intrested!
Aslongas no fraud involved.
abbeythegifted:
Hello

I noticed some people have money but the money they have cant meet their need.

I have noticed some have projects and the money they have cant complete the project at hand so they give up.

I have noticed some just keep their money in the bank and at the end of the month they have spent everything on unnecessary things and they cant account for how it was spent.

If you are in any of these category and you want to start having savings and making more money day by day, then you are in the right place.

I will be teaching and tutoring you all on the business and investment opportunity in town where you can make over $50-$200 daily. And I will also teach you how to succeed in the business.

If you are interested, just type on this page "I am Interested" (50 people must type b4 I commence lecture)

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by jeremiah1986: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Tutorial will commence tomorrow by 10am. Friday 14th October, 2016. Come and know more. Send I'm interested to 081 62 5858 06 thru Whatapps
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by jeremiah1986: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hello

I noticed some people have money but the money they have cant meet their need.

I have noticed some have projects and the money they have cant complete the project at hand so they give up.

I have noticed some just keep their money in the bank and at the end of the month they have spent everything on unnecessary things and they cant account for how it was spent.

If you are in any of these category and you want to start having savings and making more money day by day, then you are in the right place.

I will be teaching and tutoring you all on the business and investment opportunity in town where you can make over $50-$200 daily. And I will also teach you how to succeed in the business
If you are interested, just send "I am Interested" click on the whatapps group link to join the seminar.
https:///D1Vs66tPKA7LDQ84Ufg5bJ
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by jeremiah1986: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Every other business I'm into has failed. But MPA has not failed. I am four month old in MPA. Come for the seminar tomorrow by 10am. Mpa is reliable

Join the seminar by clicking on this Whatapps group link
https:///D1Vs66tPKA7LDQ84Ufg5bJ
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by adomuwiner(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
pls, send the link to the email below:

adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
PRICE SLASH...... buyer for two plots of land measuring 648msq. at treasure parks and gardens (golf & estate)phase 1 ext.,shimawa,behind redemption camp,off lagos-ibadan express road.currently been sold at 4,000,000 per plot by adron homes properties and estimated to sell for 6,000,000 before year end.each plot is going for a discounted rate of 2M per plot for any interested person.title doc available are,a duly executed purchase receipt,deed of contract,deed of lease/deed of assignment,letter of plot allocation,land covered with global certificate of occupancy.price negotiable!
HURRY call/whatsapp 08034637732

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc / I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus / New Project Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.