Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,699 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily (8546 Views)

Golden Premier Club Business Seminar Invite / Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make N200,000 Month / Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by ilelabosinmioko: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2016
I want to be part of the semina. Please add me up on whatsapp 09032316867.Thanks in advance.
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by Sundaygo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Interested
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by kontrieman: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
I am interested sir. This is my number: 08117628451. kindly add me up
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by GOLDWELL(m): 2:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Two questions for the OP:
1. Where is their office located?
2. Who are the board members?

@OP I want to believe you have good intentions but if you would listen to me, stop allowing yourself to be used by these serial crooks to spread their deceit. Their targets are usually Africa and developing countries. And their mode of operation is the same.

They will make it so real by deploying social media presence, fill your e-wallet with earnings that you may withdraw for a while-just for make believe purposes, but before long, when they've had enough victims, they will disappear into thin air...then the people you have brought into the scheme will come after you like a bee, because its your face they associate to the faceless business.
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by Holuphemmy93(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
@abbeythegifted
i am late to this trend but i have done all the necessary things you prescribed earlier on this trend
add me up to the whatapp group on 07031209715
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by Holuphemmy93(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
@abbeythegifted
i am late to this trend but i have done all the necessary things you prescribed earlier on this trend
add me up to the whatapp group on 07031209715 thanks
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Seminar commence tomorrow Saturday 27th by 12pm(Afternoon)
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Don't miss tomorrow seminar for anything.
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbaiz: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Can you share your testimonies of recent seminar held.....
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Don't miss tomorrow seminar for anything. Be there
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Why i think you must Attend this Seminar.

As at last month, dollar was just between N330 - N350, as at yesterday dollar is now N415.
When everyone is complaining of dollar increment, and increment in goods and commodities. We are busy smiling to the bank because when you withdraw your dollar and convert it to naira, you will have no option but to smile. CBN governor made a prediction that dollar may become N1,000 by the end of this year. If you ain't registered yet, it's not too late.
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
We are entering into a new week. Get ready for the seminar on Thursday
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by promo4(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
I'm interested
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by needinfo: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2016
abbeythegifted:
I gave an instructions that you register on MPA using the sponsor name "moneygood" but there are some people who think they are wiser than their teacher, there are still much to learn about MPA that I was not able to post on this forum, but now that you have registered on your own without a sponsor, I guess you will learn the business all by yourself.....Follow simple instructions!!! For those who followed instructions and still registered using "moneygood" I contacted them and explained further to them what they needed to know.......
you should have said you wanted referral to make money off them instead of saying all this. People like you are just full of deceit. You deceive gulible internet users and start telling them to follow your instructions without giving much details. I am sure you think you are the only one that knows how the stuff works based on your words. Is not by force to make people register through your link, so don't enforce anything on them. If you claim is right, you wouldn't say all this, after all, you are claiming to be making 50-200 dollars daily so why crying out loud when people don't register with your link. Na long throat dey worry you.you don't even have anything to offer. I pity those way go follow you so you go dey use their head jam wall.
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeygolden: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2016
Silence is d best answer for people like you who are always angry about other people's success. I didn't collect a dime to lecture people about this investment. I sacrifice my time knowledge and effort to give people information I could sell and make money from. But u are there busy talking about another man impacting lives. My brother. Who you EPP
needinfo:
you should have said you wanted referral to make money off them instead of saying all this. People like you are just full of deceit. You deceive gulible internet users and start telling them to follow your instructions without giving much details. I am sure you think you are the only one that knows how the stuff works based on your words. Is not by force to make people register through your link, so don't enforce anything on them. If you claim is right, you wouldn't say all this, after all, you are claiming to be making 50-200 dollars daily so why crying out loud when people don't register with your link. Na long throat dey worry you.you don't even have anything to offer. I pity those way go follow you so you go dey use their head jam wall.
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by promo4(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2016
Uve not added me..that's my no 07039898272..thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Project Coming Soon / I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus / MMM Zimbabwe Froze Withdrawals, Old Members Lost 80% Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.