Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (34731 Views)

Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor's Adeboye Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by wellmax(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
akinsammy:

I think Nairaland is for matured mind and d elite? Eveybody believe Jesus is the head of the church nd we all knows that every church has a spiritual leader. Great people have only 1 biological father and many other fathers they hear from.

You really do not really stand on a pedestal. Just a mindless internet fiddler.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Alyna: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
dearpreye:
The pulpit isn't a place you dish out your own personal opinions. Where a preacher wants to pass their own personal opinions, like Apostle Paul, such a preacher should make their audiences understand they're saying their own minds on an issue. Nobody's words should become a law.

I'm a member of the RCCG and I still find his latest words very unfortunate and out of order.

There's no single formula that works for all situations.
Dear dearpreye, is it possible to be a member and sound like this on what Pastor Adeboye says which is not evil? Oh sorry you said member not disciple! Okay!!
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by akinsammy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
thoollz:

My dear, God is the only redeemer, we're his children, better still you can say u r a member of RCCG

Over sabi they worry some people sef.. Simple English Misinterpreted again!!!!
Living faith members: I'M a Winner
Deeper life members: A "Deeper lifer"
RCCG members: Redeemer e.t.c
Who doesnt know Christ is the only REDEEMER of the world.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by safarigirl(f): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
madridsta007:

Your argument is built on a very fundamentally flawed premise.

Pastor Adeboye, if one recalls, was preaching in a Redeemed Convention, to RCCG members.

When people preach at such events, they usually do so with a microphone in one hand, a Bible in the other hand.

They do not have three hands- before you allege that they use their 'third hand' to tweet.

Go and blame the bloggers who blogged and tweeted clips of what they assumed they heard. Not Pastor Adeboye. He was not posting any opinion on Twitter while preaching.
RCCG has a Twitter handle, they are also on FaceBook. Whatever Adeboye preaches, the transcript is posted on these social media platforms. RCCG mambers Retweeted and it ended on the pages of non-RCCG members.

So, Oga, if you don't know how social media works, know now, that, his opinion went far beyond just his congregation and the 4 walls of his church

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by wirinet(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
dearpreye:
The pulpit isn't a place you dish out your own personal opinions. Where a preacher wants to pass their own personal opinions, like Apostle Paul, such a preacher should make their audiences understand they're saying their own minds on an issue. Nobody's words should become a law.

I'm a member of the RCCG and I still find his latest words very unfortunate and out of order.

There's no single formula that works for all situations.

Thank you. You show that you can have an intellectual, spiritual or political leader selling your soul to that leader. Human relationships are so varied and complex that no two situation can result is the same outcome. I have seen long successful marriages where the woman is lazy,does not pray, rude and cannot cook, while i have also seen the "perfect woman" who can pray 24hrs (sometimes an assistant pastor) married to the GO or some senior pastor, whose marriage did not survive 10yrs.

Different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Alyna:
Dear dearpreye, is it possible to be a member and sound like this on what Pastor Adeboye says which is not evil? Oh sorry you said member not disciple! Okay!!

Whether I'm a disciple or not isn't the issue here. Our pastors aren't infallible or beyond mistakes. Besides I mustn't agree with my Pastor all the time.

I'm will be glad the day most of us Christians start seeing these pastors as mortal men too.

I didn't even consider whether my wife was able to pray nonstop for an hour or she was a very good cook before I made my choice. Besides does the system permit would be couple to be so close as to ascertain whether or not they possess these skills?

Everyone knows what works for them. I agree Pastor E. A Adeboye can admonish us due this experience as a father and pastor but his words can't be law for everyone. The Bible is the only final authority we have as believers.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by chukxie(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Are people still flogging this issue? With all the hardship going on in Nigeria what Pastor Adeboye said or didn't say should be the very least of our worries. Don't you think?
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by thoollz: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
akinsammy:

Over sabi they worry some people sef.. Simple English Misinterpreted again!!!!
Living faith members: I'M a Winner
Deeper life members: A "Deeper lifer"
RCCG members: Redeemer e.t.c
Who doesnt know Christ is the only REDEEMER of the world.

Mr man, I was correcting the OP and not u. You should learn to face your lane and stop meddling into what's not your business.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
wirinet:

Thank you. You show that you can have an intellectual, spiritual or political leader selling your soul to that leader. Human relationships are so varied and complex that no two situation can result is the same outcome. I have seen long successful marriages where the woman is lazy,does not pray, rude and cannot cook, while i have also seen the "perfect woman" who can pray 24hrs (sometimes an assistant pastor) married to the GO or some senior pastor, whose marriage did not survive 10yrs.

Different strokes for different folks.

The above is my simple belief.

Besides, prayer and culinary skills don't guarantee any successful marriage. It's wisdom that sustains a home.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by seguntijan(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
You're joking if you want a sister that can pray for an hour and you can't pray for 3 hours, you're sleeping if you want a sister that can cook Good food and you weren't a chef in your bachelor's day. You can't demand for quality if you're not a person of QUALITY. if there's anything you must have more than your wife, it must be KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM. Knowledge helps you to know the standard while wisdom helps in getting the standard so stay at your level.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Barselonia:
nooo.....I. disagree with u... op, the message is not directed to only his member or his children as u said, is generalized... he didn't said any redeem member that cant So so....

papa didn't say any of children that can't so so....

So papa talk is general....

This is not the first time papa talk and everybody tap knowledge from it... But Why is dis now generalized on his children alone, no b same God we serve again....

Anyway op, I know u defending your pastor But don't misquote papa message

Well, to be frank Pastor Adeboye is Addressing his flock.

Even even said Redeemers should marry Redeemers.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by nobgill(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
tintingz:
So Pastor Adeboye is your father now?

It is only in Nigeria some church refer thier pastors as "Daddy" or "father" meanwhile they(pastors) are enjoying the tithes and free gifts given to them, you will see them pastors cruising with jets but to help members of the church na wahala.

hey! watch it man, ur utterance won't take u anywhere... get diz straight Pastor E.A didn't mention redeem members alone and its obvious everyone listen to this man sermon so why the grudge nw...

goosh!!!

If the word concern you deal with otherwise fuckoff since its not ur biz... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by musicwriter(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
@OP.

This is not a question for religion. Its a question for philosophy and advanced science.

Its like asking; where were you before you was born? If you can answer this question you'll understand where God was before creating the heavens and earth.

Before you was born you exsted as non matter. So is God forever.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by nobgill(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

where and when dude...

goosh!!!

People with bad mouth...
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by tahoe(m): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
when most people begin to have spiritual problem dey will start to listen to the men of God
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by deeway200(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Who is this person with great understanding? I don't know why people wan kill themselves over matter wet no concern them.No wonder they remain in a position
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Orikinla(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ibiyomee:
Gbam!!!
For those saying harsh words to the man of God, this message is for you.

I love this!!!
End of Discussion!
For the record, I'm a redeemer cool
Finis.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by lovat(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
safarigirl:
Let his children marry each other and leave other people's kids out since the message is solely for them

Wetin concern me sef? Dude was just exercising his right to an opinion. Everyone that has slammed it did so because RCCG members posted the news on the internet. So, it was his kids that broadcasted it in the area, not people listening in, correct your logic. If someone didn't post it online and if RCCG wasn't broadcasting, no one would even hear of it. Same way the Pope of the Catholic church states his opinion on world affairs and Protestants carry the matter on their head

1 hour prayer did not save Oyakhilome's marriage, but Bill Gates and his wife have been married over 30 years and they don't even believe in prayer
God bless you for this. I'm a born again Christian but i don't dance to the tune of my pastor rather i follow the bible
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Akshow:
Ok
I guess Africa was El Dorado before Christianity came.
I also assume Christianity 'messed up' Europe and America cos I know that up till the mid 20th century, they were very religious regions of the world.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Biospnx(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
NOBODYY:

Who ask you
dr who
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Biospnx(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Are you tryinq to tell me that daddy Adeboye is a father to only RCCG members?
Quote me wrongly and die an untimely death.
so d threat will mk ppl afraid? Oga common sense is cheap
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by akinsammy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
thoollz:

Mr man, I was correcting the OP and not u. You should learn to face your lane and stop meddling into what's not your business.

I can only smile and SMH for you...guess my point met ur wrong mood..lolz tongue
thoollz:

I can only smile and SMH for you...guess my point met ur wrong mood..lolz
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by foladara777(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
daywatcher:
if he want to preach only to his followers then he should not make the whole rubbish lecture available on television and the internet.
Put quite simply, you are an olodo... Meaning u lack wisdom... Is it by force to view his message on TV or internet?? Or what about his members whose easiest access to d message is through such mediums?? I repeat, u are an olodo.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by AprokoNaija: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lobatan!
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by daywatcher: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
foladara777:

Put quite simply, you are an olodo... Meaning u lack wisdom... Is it by force to view his message on TV or internet?? Or what about his members whose easiest access to d message is through such mediums?? I repeat, u are an olodo.

I guess you are as braindead or brainwashed like most of his zombies.

What about the followers that choose to share he's messages of hate all over the internet and media. All in in the spirit of evangelism. If you do not know most passive atheist/freethinkers only see such rubbish utterances when you religious zombies click 'share' instead of 'delete'
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Alyna: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
dearpreye:

Whether I'm a disciple or not isn't the issue here. Our pastors aren't infallible or beyond mistakes. Besides I mustn't agree with my Pastor all the time.

I'm will be glad the day most of us Christians start seeing these pastors as mortal men too.

I didn't even consider whether my wife was able to pray nonstop for an hour or she was a very good cook before I made my choice. Besides does the system permit would be couple to be so close as to ascertain whether or not they possess these skills?

Everyone knows what works for them. I agree Pastor E. A Adeboye can admonish us due this experience as a father and pastor but his words can't be law for everyone. The Bible is the only final authority we have as believers.
In this public forum?
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Barselonia(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

and dats d only side he address his message to all his member
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by pstjoga: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
allanphash7:
So Adeboye is the father of RCCG ?
John 1: 1-14
John 1: 1. In the beginning was the Word, it was with God and the Word was God
John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. Note he is not just a man but God
John 1:11, He came to His own but was not received because they thought He was man like them.
I know you want to receive Him into your life Do the needful and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour today (John 1:12)
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by foladara777(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
daywatcher:

What about the followers that choose to share he's messages of hate all over the internet and media. All in in the spirit of evangelism. If you do not know most passive atheist/freethinkers only see such rubbish utterances when you religious zombies click 'share' instead of 'delete'
Messages of hate?? So telling people to marry women that can cook and can pray is a message of hate?? Or itz a must to attack d message when members share d message... Who cares if d atheists are not comfortable with it?? A Pastor made a comment with religious underpinnings in a religious gathering to his congregation and itz d 'freethinkers' we should be scared of lest they see d message...
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by foladara777(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
daywatcher:

Messages of hate?? So telling people to marry women that can cook and can pray is a message of hate?? Or itz a must to attack d message when members share d message... Who cares if d atheists are not comfortable with it?? A Pastor made a comment with religious underpinnings in a religious gathering to his congregation and itz d 'freethinkers' we should be scared of lest they see d message...
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by eph12(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
ikorodureporta:
I dnt belong to 'club-daddy-said'. Only immature ones wait to hear from daddy...
Doesn't make you a better person
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by eph12(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Barselonia:

and dats d only side he address his message to all his member
Why do you think so? He does not expect you that is not his member to listen to him so why do you want to kill yourself for something that's making you sound like a broken record? Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) / Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.