Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (265324 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
....glad
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by zakmus(m): 2:58am On Jan 05, 2017
I tried to update my infinix hot 4 to the latest version but I was told cache not enough. does that mean my device is rooted? please guys I need more clarification and understanding.

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CHARLESTON007(m): 3:33am On Jan 05, 2017
G,day everyone please does anybody kw where i can get the infinix hot s in Benin below 60k i kw this is hot 4 discussion thread but i really need help
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by invincible560(m): 5:30am On Jan 05, 2017
wizzywisdom:
My WiFi stop working one week after I bought this phone. Pls guys if I update will everything comes back to normal?
everything will be fixed have you tried updating it before?
http://www.techfashy.com/2017/01/infinix-x557-hot-4-new-xos-ota-update.html?m=1
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by invincible560(m): 5:31am On Jan 05, 2017
zakmus:
I tried to update my infinix hot 4 to the latest version but I was told cache not enough. does that mean my device is rooted? please guys I need more clarification and understanding.
yes it is caused due to insufficient device it will ask you to save the update on sdcard proceed you can find it under sdcard/transsion/ota/updater. After downloading the update, move the file to system_update on your sdcard then open system update on your phone then click install from local navigate to sd card/system_update then the installation will start

http://www.techfashy.com/2017/01/infinix-x557-hot-4-new-xos-ota-update.html?m=1
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by invincible560(m): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2017
segzytola:
I bought the infinix hot4 from konga although I used it heavily(using heavy applications) for 6hrs+ that same day I bought it, after the sometime it hanged and immediately switched off. when i tried to switch it on it started blinking from infinix > xios chameleon. I returned it to konga expecting a replacement but after 2wks of pressurizing them (konga), they returned my money. I don't think I'll be buying the phone anymore.
that is possibly a factory issue not from the seller
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by invincible560(m): 5:40am On Jan 05, 2017
donkossy:
the link

https:///EDv8wOWzyq1DdFvYDpDGBa
shorten the link or save it as text file then upload it on datafilehost then drop the link here

www.TECHFASHY.COM
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2017
Somebody help... Trying to update...

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by sod09(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2017
zakmus:
just accept to sd
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2017
....only
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by zakmus(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
tried to upload here is what am getting so confused the last update I did is really affecting the battery what can I do to upgrade this version

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by donkossy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
invincible560:

shorten the link or save it as text file then upload it on datafilehost then drop the link here

www.TECHFASHY.COM
i don't get
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by nonny400(m): 2:02am On Jan 06, 2017
wizzywisdom:

No!!! As the WiFi is faulty & there's a spot that say through WiFi only.

Just untick that box and proceed. if it says you should switch to sdcard, just say yes.

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by invincible560(m): 2:18am On Jan 06, 2017
wizzywisdom:

No!!! As the WiFi is faulty & there's a spot that say through WiFi only.
if the update did not fix the WiFi issues kindly reload your rom

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2017
What is the current price of infinix hot 4 pro
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by invincible560(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2017
opibycar1:
What is the current price of infinix hot 4 pro
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2017
invincible560:
thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by cortix(m): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2017
I noticed that my battery drain quickly, i. decided to check my batter stat. to know what has been draining my battery at First i have to freeze all. apps that connects online, charged it to 100% left it for some for like 3 hours to see what the problem was...when i check back the battery was now 95 % it showed that wifi has made use of 1% i left it for another 3 hours, i didn't touch the phone it showed that wifi has used 5% and my Wifi has been off i don't even make use of it, please what will actually is the problem

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2017
Gocyn:
I bought my infinix Hot 4 on the 20th of December, so far no complaints. I don't want to update ,is it going to affect the performance of my device? Thks
please, how much did you buy it?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by meshachdbuzz(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2017
I formatted my inifinix hot 4 google is asking for previous email which i cant even remember pls help out
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Gocyn(f): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
please, how much did you buy it?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by isaacosas01(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
My phone has refuse to update oo.... It said cache doesn't have enough memory and I click ok to use external memory but after downloading the 497mb update, i click install update and it reboot, shows updating and then error, the after sometime the phone comes up again without updating... Pls what do I do really need to update my phone.

Also on formatting d memory card should i format it as internal or as portable, my own is on internal but I discover when its on portable images are corrupted automatically.

my phone is not rooted oo
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Gocyn:

thanks, definitely somebody somewhere has just doped me with 47.5k.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
....same
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by invincible560(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2017
wizzywisdom:

Same thing here... I always get error each time I try to update. Lost 994MB, I have give up!!! I want to sale this phone!
have told you how to fix it you are not choosing the directory where u save the update.zip that's y you are getting the error
follow this...
yes it is caused due to insufficient device it will ask you to
save the update on sdcard proceed you can find it under
sdcard/transsion/ota/updater. After downloading the update,
move the file to system_update on your sdcard then open
system update on your phone then click install from local
navigate to sd card/system_update then the installation will
start
http://www.techfashy.com/2017/01/infinix-x557-hot-4-new-
xos-ota-update.html?m=1
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by prinzfunchi(m): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2017
cortix:
I noticed that my battery drain quickly, i. decided to check my batter stat. to know what has been draining my battery at First i have to freeze all. apps that connects online, charged it to 100% left it for some for like 3 hours to see what the problem was...when i check back the battery was now 95 % it showed that wifi has made use of 1% i left it for another 3 hours, i didn't touch the phone it showed that wifi has used 5% and my Wifi has been off i don't even make use of it, please what will actually is the problem

I've experienced this before.. just click on that WiFi from this page you uploaded, click on the overflow (those 3 vertical dots on the upper right side) and turn off scanning...
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by prinzfunchi(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2017
invincible560, I've not updated my phone since I got it (it still shows the 18mb update).

is there any major change in the updates?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by isaacosas01(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Tried this but it didn't work, same error came up while installing d update, funny enough this is not d first time I'm installing updates, they normally work effortlessly, why all this troubles I Donno

invincible560:

have told you how to fix it you are not choosing the directory where u save the update.zip that's y you are getting the error
follow this...
start
xos-ota-update.html?m=1
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
invincible560:

follow this...
start
xos-ota-update.html?m=1
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
Just bought my Infinix Hot 4lite. Looks like a nice fone but hope i never enter 1 chance oh? If the fone ni make sense abeg tell me make i quickly sell am.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by roufy235(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
madgoat:
Just bought my Infinix Hot 4lite. Looks like a nice fone but hope i never enter 1 chance oh? If the fone ni make sense abeg tell me make i quickly sell am.
the phone is good
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by pauljokotagba: 12:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Lemme help out u guys having ish updating ur phone, v simple steps.

This error happened to me, it happens majorly if u don't have enough space on ur sd card or u r using ur sd card as internal storage which am using on my phone

Solution : get a new sd card 2 gig memory card is enough, after inserting it to ur phone, pls don't choose d format for d sd card just ignore d notification, den either paste d already downloaded update.zip file or re download d update , install instantly following this steps ur update is going to work 100%.

And further ish just quote me

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (94) (Reply)

Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.