Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! (2256 Views)

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
For me, I would love to have three beautiful kids.. two boys and a baby girl. shikena.
what about you?
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
I cant really say o. but all i know is that i will give my kids the best of the best life.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by datyrone(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
4 boys and 2 girls...the girls shud be first and last
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by ChappyChase: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Before now I would have love to have 2 girls and 1 boy... But now, I just need 3 girls.......
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by eitsei(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
4...boy, boy, boy and boy grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by preetypam(f): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
6,,three boys three galz,,,,they would come in tripplets after that nomoresex
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Surfboard(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
I just want 3 children. I don't care about the gender.
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by rosieluv(f): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
2gals n a boy
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by deenvibe(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
3 kids...Twins(2boys) & abouncing baby girl
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by RichieDaVinci01(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
12 kids

Who has seen a baby bounce
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by ojun50(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
I still maintain my 12
seven girl five boys

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by CaptEColeJnr: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Just 4 kids... I really don't care about the gender... A kid is a kid
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by MUVA(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
3 kids... The first two should be girls though cool
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
I will love to have 3.
Two Girls and A Boy.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Kowor(f): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
4 kids. 3 boys and a girl, and the girl should be the last child.
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
5 don do me, probably will have boy twin in between grin
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by MzPecs(f): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Four.. 3girls and a boy cool
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Justiyke4u: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
5,two set of twins and then one
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by MzPecs(f): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Just 4 kids... I really don't care about the gender... A kid is a kid
Na so una dey talk lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
I wanna be a monk. I hate sëx.
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by mjswthrt(f): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
4, two boys and two girls(twins)
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
One or two
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by CaptEColeJnr: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzPecs:

Na so una dey talk lipsrsealed
Believe it or not, I'm different, my parents had six children,One boy five girls, yet no complaints.. I learnt from that.. You read me?
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by cowgirl9090: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Surfboard:
I just want 3 children. I don't care about the gender.
don't worry is when your wife gives you three female children, you will know you should have cared about the gender in the first place
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by blayde(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
biko 2 is enough, preferably twins, a boy and a girl.
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by DRISKLEF(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Eight gehs and tu bois. sad
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Surfboard(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
cowgirl9090:

don't worry is when your wife gives you three female children, you will know you should have cared about the gender in the first place

There is no need worrying about what I can't control.
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by MzPecs(f): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Believe it or not, I'm different, my parents had six children,One boy five girls, yet no complaints.. I learnt from that.. You read me?
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by obiorathesubtle: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
12.. 11 boys and 1 girl
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Miscellaneous(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
preetypam:
6,,three boys three galz,,,,they would come in tripplets after that nomoresex

lol.... u got ur mind made up
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by lovingT(f): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
3kids... can't yet decide the sea distribution but I want a girl n a boy and possibly TWINS..... I love twins grin
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
just 1 girl. if my wife says that she need more, donpoker9 will add just 1 more..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hey I Got A Question Bout Incest / Drop A Word About Your Relationship Status / Man’s Penis Moved To Kneel, After Having Sex With Another Man’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.