Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) (1990 Views)

Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career (2) (3) (4)

Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by popesam1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
WAEC took down their Web page after
little kids figured a way around the
porous HTML codes. Don't trust any
kid sharing those A1s with you. If
after decades of Web development
skills becoming commonplace, this
very important organisation (a key
control point in our education
ladder) cannot deploy simple browser-
based document protection tools, why
are we blaming recruiters of
tightening controls at their own
ends?.. The next time any one of
these kids brings their "straight
As" to you, register them for the
next Cambridge, IB or SAT exams and
see how they measure up..

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/waec-took-down-their-webpage-see-why.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala, Fynestboi let's expose those kids

Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by EpicMaurice(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
No wonder. Been trying to check someone's result for him, but the thing no gree.
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by ikbnice(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
no wonder A1s suddenly took over.
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by sinaj(f): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lol little kids indeed mitcheeew.

This is embarrassing for a board like waec.

Does it mean those that checked b4 will have to re check?
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by Advans(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
no wonder! chai we suffer for futa today trying to screen students. I can assure u dt if u gain admission wt fake result, u'll surely be kicked out if not now it wil be in ur final year.
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by zyphr(m): 1:42am On Aug 10, 2016
I was wondering how manage students that couldn't even copy ended up with straight As. I pity them wen they will see their real result.Deep down I hope they don't correct the "good error" beCause I don't wish any of the students though dull to have to sit for waec again.
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by MrEverything: 3:38am On Aug 10, 2016
OP is wrong, the website is down because some students have not seen their results due to problems in their school....nobody is getting A1 because of HTML codes rubbish it's either u Jack wella or use chokes,see the way una de believe sef
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by lonelydora: 4:07am On Aug 10, 2016
A whole WAEC?
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by MrEverything: 6:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Read what to do about Witheld WAEC Results May/June 2016 (SHARE THIS)
Following some irregularities that were detected in some exam centers during the May/JUNE WASSCE 2016 Examination. So there were some Witheld WAEC Results.
Now that we know that there are still withheld WAEC RESULTS OF MAY/JUNE 2016 yet to be released.
JAMB Registrar Releases 12 New Official Guidelines For Admission (STUDY THIS CAREFULLY)
A further breakdown of the result was given thus: a total of 1,393,907 candidates, representing 90.26% have their results fully released while 158,718 candidates, representing 9.74% have a few of their subjects still being processed due to some errors mainly traceable to the candidates and schools in the course of registration or writing the examination.
JAMB Admission Portal Now Opened (How to Check your Admission Status)
JAMB Registrar Releases 12 New Official Guidelines For Admission (STUDY THIS CAREFULLY)
According to the Council, such errors are being corrected to enable the affected candidates get their results fully processed and released subsequently.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: CLICK BELOW TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP NOW!!!
Some of these results will still be released as the board is still passing the scripts of the candidates through scrutiny to ensure that the candidates involved actually deserve the they are to get.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: CLICK BELOW TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP NOW!!!
If your result is yet to be released, be patient and do not pay any individual any amount of money to help release withheld WAEC Results of May/June 2016 as only the board has the right to do so.
All our readers and fans are advised to hold on to this until new updates from the board about the
release of withheld WAEC result of May/June 2016 is out.
The Nigerian University Scholarship Team promise to bring you first hand information on the release of the result as the board makes her decisions.
If your were affected or know anyone who was, kindly drop a comment in the box below for advice.
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by chime4u2: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2016
My brother was affected badly, his result displays NO RESULT FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THIS SPECIFIC YEAR
when are we excepted to check back
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by felipemadero(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2016
Advans:
no wonder! chai we suffer for futa today trying to screen students. I can assure u dt if u gain admission wt fake result, u'll surely be kicked out if not now it wil be in ur final year.
pele sogbo?
Btw.what is wrong with kids of nowadays sef?..trying to find shortcut to evrythin.
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by EpicMaurice(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2016
Thank God i checked my own before their wahala
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by ademiD(f): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2016
its up now
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by Carlmax(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
ademiD:
its up now

It's still showing "NO RESULT FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THIS SPECIFIC YEAR" for every candidate am checking here. Can anyone else confirm if they are able to check now?

Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by EpicMaurice(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
I checked my own only once on monday. I Tried to check it again today and they are saying i have exceeded the maximum usage of my card and have to buy a new one.
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by chime4u2: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oga pls inform me when you finally check any of those one saying no result for this candidate
Pls i will like to chat you on whatsapp
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by chime4u2: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Carlmax:

It's still showing "NO RESULT FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THIS SPECIFIC YEAR" for every candidate am checking here. Can anyone else confirm if they are able to check now?
Oga pls inform me when you finally check any of those one saying no result for this candidate
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by Carlmax(m): 1:20am On Aug 11, 2016
chime4u2:

would let you know bro. just checked again 1:20 am. same message. even for a candidate that i have printed out the result earlier.
Re: Waec Took Down Their Webpage (see Why) by Advans(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
popesam1:
WAEC took down their Web page after little kids figured a way around the porous HTML codes. Don't trust any kid sharing those A1s with you. If after decades of Web development skills becoming commonplace, this very important organisation (a key control point in our education ladder) cannot deploy simple browser- based document protection tools, why are we blaming recruiters of tightening controls at their own ends?.. The next time any one of these kids brings their "straight As" to you, register them for the next Cambridge, IB or SAT exams and see how they measure up..

CC: lalasticlala, Fynestboi let's expose those kids
www.nairaland.com/3282999/sad-news-reason-why-waec

Entrance Exam For Luth School Of Nursing / ASUU Sets To Embark On An Indefinite Strike By July / Professional Courses For Bsc Chemistry