Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form (7338 Views)

Niran Sule Picks PDP Governorship Form In Ondo (Photo) / Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff / Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by sundayamazing3: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Mimiko had created bad image for D intending aspirants in PDP. Mimiko has disappointed Ondo State Graduate! Mimiko did not recruit 4 8 years in office. Agagu did massive recruitment during his tenure but Mimiko's TESCOM recruitment is hanging since 2014! Mimiko is a monumental failure. I can't waite to use my PVC by Nov and I will campaign massively against Mimiko and his allies(Useless Gimmick)
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by rrhostomy(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Tough times for Olusola Oke. He should have remained in APC
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2016
Sheggy13:

Mugu, which of your senile and incompetent northern leaders can you compare to OBJ? Is it the likes of Shehu Shagari or Babangida or Buhari? It was in OBJ's rule that Nigeria began to have a conspicuous middle class (international oil price was much lesser than what it is now which your God Buhari is using as an excuse for his failure after just a year in office), with very relevant agencies and policies complemented by GEJ that your failed Lord and Saviour Buhari adopted and still can't make a success out of it, instead dragging the country backwards to the 19th century with unprecedented level of hardship everywhere.
.Out of 17yrs of democracy in Nigeria,South ruled for 14yrs. Is there anything positive to show for it? 2yrs of Yar'adua was better than 14yrs of OBJ and Jonathan combined. U hard Minister of N/Delta confession. 8yrs of the Ministry, they just completed one project at ondo state. Chai! All the ministers came from the same zones. Chai!
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Sheggy13:

Is it same Ironsi that barely stayed in power for 6 months? You can never compare the likes of OBJ with Babangida, Buhari, Abacha and the likes. Facts are there for you to compare and contrast these different administrations. His achievements are just too numerous to count even though he is no saint and doesn't claim to be unlike the ethnoreligious so-called anti-corruption bigot we have there now. I'm no PDP apologist. You could go through my posts to verify that. Infact I was one of the staunch critics of GEJ's rule.
.Murtala also led 4 just 6 months. Hate him or like him, history beckone on him as the best leader in nigeria history.
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2016
Sheggy13:

Is it same Ironsi that barely stayed in power for 6 months? You can never compare the likes of OBJ with Babangida, Buhari, Abacha and the likes. Facts are there for you to compare and contrast these different administrations. His achievements are just too numerous to count even though he is no saint and doesn't claim to be unlike the ethnoreligious so-called anti-corruption bigot we have there now. I'm no PDP apologist. You could go through my posts to verify that. Infact I was one of the staunch critics of GEJ's rule.
. What do we remember OBJ for if not grand patron of corruption! We knew him b4 1998 as rechet as Church Rat. We rehaibitated him and made him President.Today nko? his one of the richest former President in Africa but road that lead to his country home Otta is one oe the worst road in the South West. Family live nko? very shameful.
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2016
searchng4love:

A child you are. Northerners are generally considered as a curse to Nigeria. Ask yourself why?
. Iam older and more mature than u. We are laying fact and fiqures here. The pple that ruled this country have names and their stewardship is in the public domain. I repeat,there is nothing positive to remember Ironsi, OBJ and GEJ for in nigeria except negativity and doom. In the whole of Janathan's 6yrs with oil sold for $150/p, no one single project completed and commissioned.6yrs! What a waste and backwardness.ND where he came from become worst under him. Instead of developing the region as the Northern leaders did in the region,he rather empowered few criminals and they are today even richer than their communities leaving the vast majurity in an abject poverty. What a leader. Today,his a runaway fmr. President.He can not stay 4 one wk in his town like all fmr.Presidents. His claiming his pple want to kill him, why? All fmr leaders are loved by their pple.
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by oglalasioux(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mimiko is smart. He understands mene mene tekel upharsin.
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by McDarela(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
jayesmalling:
hmmm...Dis Sola Ebiseni can't even win me if we contested for the same poll, he doesn't have a good records and achievement...

Sai Chief Olusola Oke...Oluomo of ILAJE

Who are you?
That's why you won Mr Nairaland.
Ode (fool).
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Angelb4: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ok. Someone should help me count the insults and counter insults pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take A Look At Federal Appointments Under Goodluck Jonathan / 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa / "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.