Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu (10423 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me / Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Wins Pro-Sheriff Edo PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by flokii: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Edo and funny names sha.. What's d meaning of iyamu grin

Lovely pipu.. You guys shld keep calm and vote progress.. Say no to division & deceptive politics
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Johnsown1(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2016
U better go and be useful to ur self if u really mean it cos ur wasting ur currency.
Anyway am not bothered about u guys cos this may be political propaganda, tomorrow we will hear that u make peace with them,i pity those that will put their life,occupation online cos u guys cant be trusted
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by maxit2(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2016
Idueriyekemwen.... E[b]DO PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE YOU BRA......[/b]

Just enjoy the little money you have stolen and return to become Amagba Youth Chairman where you can continue your thuggery.

WE NO LIKE YOU... YOU BE THUG.
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by mickool(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2016
Ize iyamu and matthew are wasting they time.Na Gowdin..let GO further together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by mickool(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
With all the due respect laddies and gentlemen, PDP has no candidate for the Edo State upcoming election.

Very correct. Pindpains have no candidates in Edo state election.

3 Likes

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by mickool(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2016
Vote GO gor governor .Continutity we want.

1 Like

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by MONITZ: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2016
Just take a look at the man's knuckles, I know some people will be quick to say this is immaterial provided he really has something to offer politically but the truth is, you can't give what you don't have and there are some very little things that speak volume of your type of personality.
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by rhymaholic: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2016
The PDP haven't still gotten their house together. I wonder how they want to take over power in 2019.
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by evansjeff(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Good for them.
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by suasmablow(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2016
toposi4naija:
If PDP is noht careful.....

Obaseki will qo unopposed.....and PDP loses at both ends grin grin

Even the 'pastor' is aware of what may befall him finally and he is seriously shopping for solutions out of his desperation.
dailypost.ng/2016/08/09/ize-iyamu-vs-inec-court-order-parties-maintain-status-quo/
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by evansjeff(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2016
sosanova:
Pastor Ize Iyamu is our next Governor

APC lies of promising Edolites 200,000 thousand jobs is dead on arrival, we will not fall for the same trick that Buhari an ApC promised Nigerians of 3 million jobs in 1 year.
I normally do not reply persons on political issues but this your lies can't go uncorrected, i thought you guys said he built a university and that you weren't comfortable with the location, what about the ultra modern central hospital he built, what about the uselu market he built, what about the queen ede gully erosion, what about the azura power plant, what about the numerous schools he built, the numerous roads he constructed? Just to mention not even up to 1% of what this man did, what do you gain from lying, perhaps you aren't even from the state and here you are lying all in the name of these politicians, please when quoting me, supply your details because I'm in interested in taking this up in a court of competent jurisdiction. Settle your destroyed PDP and its members who are still disgruntled that of all the monies stolen during the last administration, they got not much from it.

1 Like

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by abhanz(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2016
I see ignorance every where. APC will continue ruling.
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by suasmablow(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2016
handie:
Even if Osagie Ize Iyamu eventually wins, there'll be a whole lot of legal wrangles and with our law courts talking from both sides of their mouth, he might just end up losing the governorship seat. Why do I have d feeling Sheriff was just planted by the APC to frustrate every PDP move? Remember that shortly before his election/selection/nomination as PDP chairman, there were stories about him returning to the APC. Why has he refused to engage in any peace talk? Take it or leave it, the APC currently has d best political brains in d country and using every avenue possible to frustrate a PDP rebirth is not beyond their capabilities.

"I want to put it on record that I never asked or
wanted to be National Chairman of the PDP.
People came to beg me to put the party back
together after the loss of the election in 2015.
The governor of Bayelsa state came, and I
objected initially, but the pressure was
mounted on me. A lot of misinformation is
going around. I took the responsibility to put
the party together, and I did my best within
the period".
Sen.Ali Modu Sheriff
August 9, 2016
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Omonigeriarere: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2016
handie:
Even if Osagie Ize Iyamu eventually wins, there'll be a whole lot of legal wrangles and with our law courts talking from both sides of their mouth, he might just end up losing the governorship seat. Why do I have d feeling Sheriff was just planted by the APC to frustrate every PDP move? Remember that shortly before his election/selection/nomination as PDP chairman, there were stories about him returning to the APC. Why has he refused to engage in any peace talk? Take it or leave it, the APC currently has d best political brains in d country and using every avenue possible to frustrate a PDP rebirth is not beyond their capabilities.

So, APC used Fayose and Bayelsa state Governor who backed and supported Sherriff in all ramifications to become PDP Chairman? I thought you guys always complain of APC's blaming game.

I wonder why you didn't will blame APC for your inability to reason straight too.

1 Like

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by suasmablow(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
if Ize Iyamu should go to another party today, I will vote him, so if Mathew thinks it about the party, he should think again, Nigerians are wiser, it's about the individual

So Ize-Iyamu is now your Hero and role model?
A so-called man of God that has brought shame to God's name?
Bros you need an urgent rethink
Edo people deserve someone better

1 Like

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by suasmablow(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2016
Xano:
Interesting.

With all due respect sir, INEC don't recognize primaries it did not monitor(or supervise). The electorate who vote on the election day, would vote an individual, Mr. Ize-iyamu.
On the election day, in the ballot paper, it is Mr. Ize-iyamu's name(PDP) which is there among other candidates.
N/B:
People vote for parties and not individuals during elections.
This is why PDP (both Ize-iyamu and Matthew) may lose out of the contest completely ahead of the election.
And if by chance PDP wins with Ize-Iyamu(God forbid) the courts may award the victory to Matthew.
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2016
suasmablow:

So Ize-Iyamu is now your Hero and role model?
A so-called man of God that has brought shame to God's name?
Bros you need an urgent rethink
Edo people deserve someone better
when presented with two bad choices, you go for the one that is not that bad,and don't you think you are the one who needs a rethink considering you couldn't even get my gender right even when it is starring at you,if you can be blind in a small issue as gender differentiation, then I doubt you have the capacity to determine my choice of candidate
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2016
Mumu.... you as pdp candidate in Edo, Obaseki will have a landslide victory. August 15th another judgement will be delivered.
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by suasmablow(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
With all the due respect laddies and gentlemen, PDP has no candidate for the Edo State upcoming election.
That's the ugly fact
I pray they realise this in time
www.nairaland.com/3259002/edo-2016-technically-pdp-no/1
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by dapachez: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2016
handie:
Who invited Sheriff to PDP.Was it not Fayoshe and Woke cos they needed his funds. Dumb move I must say. Along the line after they used his money and made him chairman, they now wanted to dump him. How does APC come in here or is remotely possible that PDP Deliberately brought in an Apc member to ridicule Apc and their plan failed?
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by oglalasioux(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Is he far from the truth? I don't think so.
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by ShySteady(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Vote Thomas Sadoh of PPA for Governor, Edo State.

Nigerians now know better... APC did their best in Edo State, but we all their best was to put enough money in their pocket. Enough to last them and their great grand children unborn.

PDP is no better option either. How are we sure that we are not going back to their old ways?

PPA is presenting a man whose track record as a journalist is centred on integrity, accountability, transparency and without prejudice. A man who so many have followed on air, as a fighter for justice and a peaceful personality.

More coming...
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by zeitel: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
gozmok1:
All you igbos hating yorubas and you yorubas hating igbos, I hope you've heard of the Fajuyi Ironsi story(A yoruba man who gave his life to protect his ibo guest). Tribalism ain't the answer my people. live, laugh, love.

HANDIE

THE GUY ABOVE ME

BACK TO THE MATTER

THE MAN NAME GET AS EM BE

SO I NO GO COMMENT FOR THIS MATTER
@gozmok1, hmmmm,my brother, the day I read that story of fajuyi and ironsi, mehn, my head quaked. If only future generations had followed suit, Nigeria would have been a better place. Imagine the whole South standing as one......wow
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by okudili4live: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
BuscadoRealty:
Even if Ize-Iyamu moves to Apga or any other political party, he has gained the love of Edo people and they will vote for him. So this is not about the party anymore but about the individual involved.

Who is Ize Iyamu?
What project has he successfully accomplished for Edo people that made him popular and a marketable individual?
Is it b'cos of the title 'Pastor' ?
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by BuscadoRealty: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
okudili4live:

Who is Ize Iyamu?
What project has he successfully accomplished for Edo people that made him popular and a marketable individual?
Is it b'cos of the title 'Pastor' ?

Go and check his profile well and check that of the Ize-Iyamu family also. Its not today so I will not be the one explaining to you. I am not saying you should vote for him because you have your right to vote whoever you want. I am from Edo State and I have seen what's going on and where the election is heading to so I just made a comment based on that. Do as it pleases you and don't fight me. I am actually not voting anybody because I am not in the state anymore and only visit for xmas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And The Ruga Controversy By Clarius Ugwuoha / Uche Secondus Refutes Suspension Claims / BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.