Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND (2334 Views)

Rumoured Arrest Of Boko Haram’s S‎hekau At UN House Attempt To Destabilise Borno / Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND / Saraki, Oshiomhole Raise Alarm Over Alleged Plot To Destabilise Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND by amostreasure: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2016
I don't give a damn here,our problem is the leadership, we v had rulers in years back led by PDP who wasted great opportunities after 16yrs or merigoranding .Go to the ants thou sluggard consider her ways nd thou shall be prosperous. ..it's takes a visionary leaders who sees nd prepares for the tough time like this nd save. ...when the oil was booming where was the money ?they spent everything so?and unfortunately, those that promised change are also clueless about cleaning the mess done by their formers,after one year,they are still blaming nd counter acquisition. ....we don't need political parties Nigerians, we need leaders who have forsight...as a meter of fact they both lack manifestos. ...
Re: Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND by SamMilla1(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2016
Yyeske:
Oil price is down and the economic recession was predicted even by Okonjo Iweala before she left office, this same recession would have occurred had GEJ being elected so save me your sermons.
Mind you, I'm an Igbo man so no tribal hating here, GEJ was a curse on our land and would take more than a generation to expunge. Cure yourself of tribal hates

Yeah, prophet Okonjo Iweala predicted the recession. That's about the only good thing she ever did according to you and the rest of Zombies. Every other thing she did was corrupt.

Of course you didn't disappoint with the oil mathematics. I expected it and I said it beforehand.
Re: Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND by Alabitrends01: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2016
nna , check d terms and conditions laid down by NDAs, earlier to stop d blowing up.... release sambo dasuki, olisah metuh, and quash other criminal charges against past political thieves....??
Re: Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND by Yyeske(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
myshoe:
When lost souls speaks, it can be decoded miles aways. The speech carries a flavour called "senseless rant"
E pain am because GEJ was mentioned, are you Ijaw or from that area? Why crying more than the bereaved
Re: Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND by myshoe: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yyeske:
E pain am because GEJ was mentioned, are you Ijaw or from that area? Why crying more than the bereaved
Did you become a lost soul because you supported a dullard who has disappointed even himself?
Re: Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND by Yyeske(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
myshoe:
Did you become a lost soul because you supported a dullard who has disappointed even himself?
Wailer, go meet GEJ to help you or meet me anywhere in onitsha, fool.
GEJ is a fool and gone for good so deal with it
Re: Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND by Yyeske(m): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
SamMilla1:

Yeah, prophet Okonjo Iweala predicted the recession. That's about the only good thing she ever did according to you and the rest of Zombies. Every other thing she did was corrupt.

Of course you didn't disappoint with the oil mathematics. I expected it and I said it beforehand.
Buhari remains the president so go and die
Re: Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND by myshoe: 4:15am On Aug 12, 2016
Yyeske:
Wailer, go meet GEJ to help you or meet me anywhere in onitsha, fool.
GEJ is a fool and gone for good so deal with it
You know that dullard Biafra is a perpetual failure? The dullard failed woefully in 1983-1985 causing the country. Untold hardhip ditto for 2015 - 2019. The dullard is clearly a lost soul. Just watch and see the shame that will befall him and his cohorts like you soon.
Re: Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND by myshoe: 4:17am On Aug 12, 2016
Yyeske:
Buhari remains the president so go and die
Remains President of the terrorists fulani herdsmen you mean?
Re: Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND by freeze001(f): 5:32am On Aug 12, 2016
myshoe:
You know that dullard buhari is a perpetual failure? The dullard failed woefully in 1983-1985 causing the country. Untold hardhip ditto for 2015 - 2019. The dullard is clearly a lost soul. Just watch and see the shame that will befall him and his cohorts like you soon.

Fixed!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To / Biafra: American Government Rejects Army Panel Report / the population of geopolitical zone 1991 census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.