Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? (4701 Views)

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by senator100(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2006
My young cousin asked if i could give him toasting skills and lectures.I told him u dont need any,no cramming or memorizing e.t.c I said the best ones comes suddenly .I remember the day I travelled TO THE EAST lo and behold an angel sat beside me.the 1st 30mins i was speechless.i neva saw some1 so beautiful all my life.I took up courage when we reached ore (we were in a luxury bus going to the east during the era of night journey) i said 'i was thinking of the best way to approach you.If I had said ur face looked familiar would it have worked?''
The girl laughed.she said she would have snubbed me if i said that and bla bla bla .we got talking, so i knew i had got herwe are best friends till today
THE QUESTION IS THIS .HOW CAN ONE TOAST A GIRL SUCCESSFULLY
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by superman(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2006
the very first impression is to make sure ur mouth hasnt got odour! then u can talk from there on
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2006
Just be natural, if she/ he dont like that, then it'd probably never work out, I think!!
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:17am On Dec 10, 2006
@superman
LMAO grin
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Busta(f): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2006
lol, toasting formula indeed.
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by superman(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2006
ThoniaSlim

na true bi that. abi na lie now!

but baby that face in ur profile de y reflect in my eyes oh! wetin i go do pls help
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by 190: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2008
well try this one
works pretty well
guy, hey wots up
girl, hi/gud afternoon
guy, i have seen u arund
do u liv arund here or sumtin
girl, nope
guy, well seriously i think we've met
girl, dnt think so
guy, anyway im Jboy
wots ur name
girl, im harvey
etc etc
contact me 4 fuda lectures
now payment time
pay N5000 FOR MY LECT SO FA
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by CrazyMan(m): 12:50am On Dec 09, 2008
Onyio shi
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by AustinG1(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2008
@ 190
U are an upcommming criminal, keep it up, maybe the sky will be ur limit, lol,
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by bukkybaby1: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2008
superman:

ThoniaSlim

na true bi that. abi na lie now!

but baby that face in ur profile de y reflect in my eyes oh! wetin i go do please help

Yea boi how u like dem sexy kissable lips cool
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by hotgurl: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2008
superman:

the very first impression is to make sure ur mouth hasnt got odour! then u can talk from there on

lol
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by 190: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2009
;d ;d
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Ben13: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2009
funny
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2009
Gal ur face look frequent, are u a residential in the location?
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by RecentPost: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2009
Just say,I LOVE YOU! LET'S GO HOME!
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by ichommy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2009
190:

well try this one
works pretty well
guy, hey wots up
girl, hi/gud afternoon
guy, i have seen u arund
do u liv arund here or sumtin
girl, nope
guy, well seriously i think we've met
girl, dnt think so
guy, anyway im Jboy
wots your name
girl, im harvey
etc etc

LOL grin
contact me 4 fuda lectures
now payment time
pay N5000 FOR MY LECT SO FA

LOL
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by pureminded: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
Will be eazy if the girl is already into you, !

Me i like to show off small and swag (Not Lousy O embarassed) , so when i c the i like this guy feeling in her eye, Then i kick off grin

That's it cheesy
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Kinkinatus(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
In my book, there is nothing like a toasting formula, Girls like guys who can demonstrate that they have higher value than the rest of the lot toasting (make the girl laugh, are original, converse intelligently, dress well, listen attentively, are empathic, poised and in control, etc, etc). You may then have a good shot.
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by 190: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2011
She told me im yellow like fanta embarassed embarassed
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by aribisala0(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2011
there is no formula that works but i think getting on with people whether male or female is quite the same challenge. sometimes people feel anxious if they feel someone is very attractive,classy etc . but some women are too classy for their own good and most men won't approach them. believe me these ones can be quite easy.
. it takes a lot of guts to walk up to a woman  customer in the bank and start chatting her up but if you are attractive yourself that is good. remember that is not why she is there.  so such a direct approach is more suited to clubs etc. but those ladies that work in banks in naija can be  quite easy if you know what you are about.

i think it is good to practice with naija babes because they can be quite rude and off putting.e.g laughs and claps her hand then exclaims[b] i don suffer[/b]  that should toughen you up.but practice practice practice.
if you are short and ugly you need to use a technique called graded exposure empathetic seduction which i shall be discussing next week cool
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by kelvin22(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2011
Just walk up to her and say,

Baby you are the only sugar in my pof pof
inshort your dey make my hearth to jigi jigi gbam gbam grin
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by jerrydate: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2011
D only rat in my kitchen,d only sujar in my garri, d only lice in my hair
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by 190: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
I remember telling mzdarkskin i am the only ANT in her PANT she fainted!! undecided
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by jerrydate: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2011
Tell her,"i luv u and Will do anything 4 u, if u cry, i'll cry,if u laugh,i'll laugh,if u jump into d sea, i'll look and laugh again
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by jerrydate: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
Hey, theres no need cracking ure brain, toasting is natural, just be ure self
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2011
190:

I remember telling mzdarkskin i am the only ANT in her PANT she fainted!!  undecided

mschew. angry undecided
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by BABE3: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2011
Toasting formula? There's nothing special now, is it not just to toast bread. pfttttt

What you need : Slice bread (Agege bread too would do), a toaster (Iron too would do), and you feelings (Butter, Peanut butter, Jam, Sardine, Geisha, e t.c)

Turn on the toaster/iron. Make sure it's hot, then put your bread in it. Easy hun?  cheesy

P.S: If you're using iron to toast, I recommend the "Grey flat Philips iron". They work best! wink cheesy
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2011
[size=38pt]Be Real[/size]
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by BABE3: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^
****Chuckles*** That definitely didn't work for you. tongue
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2011
It works for me na.

That's why i am saying so
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by BABE3: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^Sharap! go sit down somewhere!

Proof it! cheesy How did it work for you?! Why are you here looking for a babe/girlfriend/wife, If it worked? tongue tongue
Re: The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
Gaddamnit. I aint looking for a wife/gf/woman.

I am looking for BABE

[size=2pt]I just pray my bros 190 don't see this![/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested / 15 Steps To Successfully Cheat On Your Girlfriend / What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.