Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,447 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated (4381 Views)

Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / Pls Can HND Distinction Go For Masters Direct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by foxgiovani(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2016
Since there is no more discrimination between HND & B.Sc, can HND holders be offered admission into Masters programme without running Pgd in Nigerian Universities? Has any university started offering HND holders direct admission for Masters?
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by ademasta(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by kishimi8(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2016
foxgiovani:
Since there is no more discrimination between HND & B.Sc, can HND holders be offered admission into Masters programme without running Pgd in Nigerian Universities? Has any university started offering HND holders direct admission for Masters?

Have you been reading the news?
Well you must still do pgd before masters and they have cancelled the so called equalization of uni and ply
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by ashewoboy(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2016
B.sc holders sabi speak oyinbo. Them go soon come and decipher the blunder in op's caption.
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by foxgiovani(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2016
kishimi8:

Well you must still do pgd before masters and they have cancelled the so called equalization of uni and ply
oooh, I didn't hear that oh. Are u serious or u are joking?
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by foxgiovani(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2016
ashewoboy:
B.sc holders sabi speak oyinbo. Them go soon come and decipher the blunder in op's caption.
They should go and sit down. What do they know? Very many of them can not spell their names correctly.
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by Jakes234: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2016
Dear Brother,

We are not sure if Nigerian Universities are ready to start offering direct masters degree admission to HND holders, but i know of numerous foreign universities that are affordable in Europe that offers direct masters degree admission to HND student.

So i will advise HND holders to go abroad for masters degree since there is no discrimination outhere about your qualification. I can guide you through the admission processing.

Yours
info@jakesembassy.com

Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2016
kishimi8:

very good question
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by kishimi8(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2016
foxgiovani:
oooh, I didn't hear that oh. Are u serious or u are joking?

Google is your friend
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by mkbessman(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2016
Jakes234:
Dear Brother,

We are not sure if Nigerian Universities are ready to start offering direct masters degree admission to HND holders, but i know of numerous foreign universities that are affordable in Europe that offers direct masters degree admission to HND student.

So i will advise HND holders to go abroad for masters degree since there is no discrimination outhere about your qualification. I can guide you through the admission processing.

Yours
info@jakesembassy.com

so long its legitimate.... and very very affordable...I'm interested
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by Jakes234: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
mkbessman:

so long its legitimate.... and very very affordable...I'm interested

Yes sir. It is 100% legitimate. Also, we always encourage students to pay directly to the university instead of giving any agent to pay for them. Also the tuition fee for the universities in different countries defer, so we always encourage prospective applicant to analyse the different offers in respect of their budget before submitting application.

If you have any question or needs further clarification, we will be delighted to be of help. stay focus on your goal. Thank you
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by mkbessman(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jakes234:

Yes sir. It is 100% legitimate. Also, we always encourage students to pay directly to the university instead of giving any agent to pay for them. Also the tuition fee for the universities in different countries defer, so we always encourage prospective applicant to analyse the different offers in respect of their budget before submitting application.

If you have any question or needs further clarification, we will be delighted to be of help. stay focus on your goal. Thank you

tnx for the straight forward answer sir. what's the way forward? I need your mentorship and guidance
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by Jakes234: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
you need to answer the following questions

1. what do you plan to study?

2. when do you want to commence the masters program?

3. is your sponsor ready to pay your tuition?

4. whats your plan after the masters program?

5. do you have your transcript available?

if you do not mind, you can forward your academy credentials for assessment and possibly recommendation.
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by mkbessman(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2016
Jakes234:
you need to answer the following questions

1. what do you plan to study?

2. when do you want to commence the masters program?

3. is your sponsor ready to pay your tuition?

4. whats your plan after the masters program?

5. do you have your transcript available?

if you do not mind, you can forward your academy credentials for assessment and possibly recommendation.

tnx sir.... if the tuition can be easily paid without grumbling since its affordable and there's room for work and study..... then I'll love to start right away
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by Jakes234: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
mkbessman:

tnx sir.... if the tuition can be easily paid without grumbling since its affordable and there's room for work and study..... then I'll love to start right away

what did you study in school? what is your plan after msc? is your sponsor ready to fund your studies abroad? if you do not mind, let me see your grades, you can send it to info@jakesembassy.com for assessment purpose. i will guide you through the whole process.

yours

Jakes Embassy Limited
Re: Can HND Holders Gain Admission For Masters Now That They Are Not Disciminated by mkbessman(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2016
Jakes234:

what did you study in school? what is your plan after msc? is your sponsor ready to fund your studies abroad? if you do not mind, let me see your grades, you can send it to info@jakesembassy.com for assessment purpose. i will guide you through the whole process.

yours

Jakes Embassy Limited
OK. I have my HND in mechanical engineering (upper credit) I plan to work, apparently I'm sponsoring myself (to be honest) I'll send you my result to the aforementioned... tnx

(1) (Reply)

Don't Waist (waste) It. See Sticker By UNILAG Mass Communications Students / How You Can Make Good WAEC / JAMB Grades 2017 / Texas College Students Can Now Carry Gun On Campus, Prof Wears Armour To Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.