Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Can I Meet The Minister Of FCT? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Meet The Minister Of FCT? (471 Views)

Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / INEC Releases Results Of FCT Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Meet The Minister Of FCT? by ThePENGENIUS(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Hello, without wasting time, I'd like to describe my problem:

I have an innovative idea that I would like to share with the FCT minister. The problem is, I do not know if it is possibe to skip the tedium of those long and unnecessary protocols that bedevils such quests as this. Any one with meaningful ideas or advice should help a brother out. Thank you. It is really urgent!

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari`s Former Aides Decry Poor Treatment / New Boko Haram Video Shows Missing Chibok Girls, Dad Says / Original Documents Can Save Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.