Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Zambian Deputy IGP Meets Jonathan (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zambian Deputy IGP Meets Jonathan (photos) (23439 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Deputy IGP Meets Jonathan (photos) by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
you are a mess
Re: Zambian Deputy IGP Meets Jonathan (photos) by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
stylochime:

Ehya. Dat Clueless Baboon Is Enjyin Respect And Recognision No Oda Presidnt Of Nigeria (past Nd Present) Has Eva Enjoyed
Arranged respect and recognition you mean
Re: Zambian Deputy IGP Meets Jonathan (photos) by LordAdam: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
vodutive:

in the country of the blind, the one eyed man is King, it says a lot about you if you think GEJ is the best civilian president weve ever had.

I like Buhari, but even before he was elected I said 2 things 1) Buhari is surrounded by too many theives to be effective and 2) Buhari doesn't have a plan for the economy. But I admire him because he is a man of integrity, simplicity in a country that has lost it's values and there are few upright men left..

I understand you Like GEJ but if you cannot see his incompetence, shortcomings and failures, then it says more about you that GEJ.

I puked after reading the bold.

A man that faked his certificate, lied about his wealth, and couldn't even stand by his word that he would not contest again after 2011 is a man of integrity and simplicity.

You must be high on some illegal stuff.

Point out where I said GEJ is a saint and is perfect?

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Deputy IGP Meets Jonathan (photos) by sniper77(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
I have a feeling the deputy IG is a Nigerian. Make una no ask me why o
Re: Zambian Deputy IGP Meets Jonathan (photos) by CosmicJames(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
fran6co:
Na just recently Nigerians de respect this man after them dun discover d change them de find
No be lie my broda
Re: Zambian Deputy IGP Meets Jonathan (photos) by Easyruns: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
If you like insult GEJ. Nigerian you Should all know by now that this man is sent by God to deliver us but we used our blindness to destroy him.
Today who is celebrated? Him or Buhari?
Buhari is busy destroying himself and his Muslim brothers.
But I tell Nigerians one truth...Until Buhari, islam and all evil doers , cultist bow to the Lordship lf Jesus Christ..Nigeria will know no peace and prosperity.
Mark my words..They will all remain confuse.
Re: Zambian Deputy IGP Meets Jonathan (photos) by mikolo80: 1:17am On Aug 14, 2016
fran6co:
Na just recently Nigerians de respect this man after them dun discover d change them de find
what respect for an ineffectual buffoon
Re: Zambian Deputy IGP Meets Jonathan (photos) by mikolo80: 1:18am On Aug 14, 2016
psucc:
The golden fish.

If African countries can have 10 of you each, the next decade will be great for us.
we have 52 of his type

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Visits Nasir El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari / Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.