Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

"Pls Help My Waec Ws Registered As " Female"instead Of Male/pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Pls Help My Waec Ws Registered As " Female"instead Of Male/pics (803 Views)

What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? / List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" / I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pls Help My Waec Ws Registered As " Female"instead Of Male/pics by kelvinsneh(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2016
Please you guys should help me my 2015/2016 waec was registered as *female* instead of male,right now I don't really know what to do now I want to know if it has a future effect or not...

Nairaland family help please no insults#

Re: "Pls Help My Waec Ws Registered As " Female"instead Of Male/pics by ademiD(f): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2016
have u collected your statement of result? was that what they wrote on it? anyhow sha tell your proprietor or proprietress or better still go to any waec office close to you

1 Like

Re: "Pls Help My Waec Ws Registered As " Female"instead Of Male/pics by kelvinsneh(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2016
ademiD:
have u collected your statement of result? was that what they wrote on it? anyhow sha tell your proprietor or proprietress or better still go to any waec office close to you
Thanks
Re: "Pls Help My Waec Ws Registered As " Female"instead Of Male/pics by kelvinsneh(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2016
ademiD:
It WS wn I collected my id I saw it....I ddnt noticed it wn de exams wrr still on
Re: "Pls Help My Waec Ws Registered As " Female"instead Of Male/pics by chillinq(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
D only advice im having for you is to go n do transgender! Okay?
Re: "Pls Help My Waec Ws Registered As " Female"instead Of Male/pics by Jskelly11: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
kelvinsneh:
Please you guys should help me my 2015/2016 waec was registered as *female* instead of male,right now I don't really know what to do now I want to know if it has a future effect or not...

Nairaland family help please no insults#
edit the image Someone can access your result

You will need to swear an affidavit if any problem occurs during your admission clearance nice result tho haha
Re: "Pls Help My Waec Ws Registered As " Female"instead Of Male/pics by kelvinsneh(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2016
Jskelly11:
edit the image Someone can access your result

You will need to swear an affidavit if any problem occurs during your admission clearance nice result tho haha
Lol...tanks
Re: "Pls Help My Waec Ws Registered As " Female"instead Of Male/pics by kelvinsneh(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2016
chillinq:
D only advice im having for you is to go n do transgender! Okay?
Oak tanks buh wrr can I go to

(1) (Reply)

UNIABUJA UTME/DE Admission Screening 2016/2017 Announced / My "Alcohol" Experience / Unn Supplementary Form Out!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.