Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade (1626 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / Amosun Hosts Soyinka In Ogun At An Anti-corruption Crusade In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by FeyinEdotcom(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2016
The main thing being talked about as an achievement by the Buhari administration is the anti-corruption war they are fighting with EFCC, we have decided to list 10 groups of Nigerians that probably do not care about the buhari war.

1. Civil servants

– Because it is hard to care about anti-corruption when you are receiving May salary in August.

2. Web developers

– Because it is hard to care about anti-corruption when the plugin that should cost you 10,000 naira is now 25,000 naira.

3. Parents with children studying abroad

– Because it is hard to care about anti-corruption when you have had to withdraw one of your kids from University of Michigan to Tasued due to not being able to afford to pay tuition at the current exchange rate.

4. People that go to bed hungry

– Because it is hard to care about anti-corruption when you are woken up every morning by hunger.

5. Small and medium-sized entrepreneurs

-Because it is hard to care about anti-corruption when unstable light is killing your business and you can’t even afford to buy petrol regularly at the current price.

feyine.com
6. Members of the Olympic Team

– Because it is hard to care about anti-corruption when you are suffering in another man’s land all in the name of representing your country.

7. Those Building houses

-Because it is really hard to care about anti-corruption when you can no longer complete the housing project you started due to hike in prices of building materials.

8. Sacked Workers

-Because it is really hard to care about anti-corruption when you just got retrenched at work on account of your company doing what it can to survive this economic recession.

9. Job seekers

– Because it is really hard to care about anti-corruption if you spend all your day applying for jobs and not getting employed because companies hardly employ when the economy is bad.

10. Those that are sick

– Because it is really hard to care about anti-corruption when you are sick and can’t even afford to buy drugs you need or get the right treatment you need.

Source: http://feyine.com/nigeria-corruption-buhari-efcc/

8 Likes

Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by wheels234(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2016
true talk bro

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by Emyogalanya: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2016
From an ipob nonsense post. Before u click like . Just for incoherence
Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by oyinkinola: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2016
FeyinEdotcom:
The main thing being talked about as an achievement by the Buhari administration is the anti-corruption war they are fighting with EFCC, we have decided to list 10 group of Nigerians that probably do not care about the buhari war.

1. Civil servants

– Because it is hard to care about anti-corruption when you are receiving May salary in August.

2. Web developers

– Because it is hard to care about anti-corruption when the plugin that should cost you 10,000 naira is now 25,000 naira.

3. Parents with children studying abroad

– Because it is hard to care about anti-corruption when you have had to withdraw one of your kids from University of Michigan to Tasued due to not being able to afford to pay tuition at the current exchange rate.

4. People that go to bed hungry

– Because it is hard to care about anti-corruption when you are woken up every morning by hunger.

5. Small and medium-sized entrepreneurs

-Because it is hard to care about anti-corruption when unstable light is killing your business and you can’t even afford to buy petrol regularly at the current price.

feyine.com
6. Members of the Olympic Team

– Because it is hard to care about anti-corruption when you are suffering in another man’s land all in the name of representing your country.

7. Those Building houses

-Because it is really hard to care about anti-corruption when you can no longer complete the housing project you started due to hike in prices of building materials.

8. Sacked Workers

-Because it is really hard to care about anti-corruption when you just got retrenched at work on account of your company is doing what it can to survive this economic recession.

9. Job seekers

– Because it is really hard to care about anti-corruption if you spend all your day applying for jobs and not getting employed because companies hardly employ when the economy is bad.

10. Those that are sick

– Because it is really hard to care about anti-corruption when you are sick and can’t even afford to buy drugs you need or get the right treatment you need.

Source: http://feyine.com/nigeria-corruption-buhari-efcc/
...who send this one to school!
the looters said, the corruption will fight you back. you applaud!
the biafran said they were working day and night to demolish your father's home! you praise them!
avengers said they would broke your cooking pot, snatch your pocket money, and chase you out of market, haven't you been warn of hunger, poverty and hardship then?
Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by naijaboy756: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2016
oyinkinola:

the biafran said they were working day and night to demolish your father's home! you praise them!
avengers said they would broke your cooking pot, snatch your pocket money, and chase you out of market, haven't you been warn of hunger, poverty and hardship then?
your royal dul*ness , you don reach this side?

6 Likes

Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by onnenka: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2016
oyinkinola:

Yoruba muslims don't you guys get tired? What is IPOB's business with this?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by naijaboy756: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2016
onnenka:
Yoruba muslims don't you guys get tired? What is IPOB's business with this?
leave them carrying their big h**ds about. Many get killed in riot situations by hau*a muslims who take them as fake muslims

4 Likes

Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by FeyinEdotcom(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2016
wheels234:
true talk bro

Thanks bro
Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by chiefobdk(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
oyinkinola:

d best english u don speak for ur life. I'm impressed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by UncleTitus: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
11. Me and my friends
Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by Easyticketsng: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2016
chiefobdk:

lol
Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by tosiviano: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nigeria Olympic team coach Samson Siasia has lashed out at how “disrespectful” the authorities have been to his team, saying he will now support the boys should they insist on boycotting Saturday’s quarterfinal against Denmark.

Siasia’s scathing comments on national radio Friday confirmed AfricanFootball.com super exclusive of the previous day on the latest crisis that has engulfed his team in Brazil.

“We have been disrespected from all angles – the sports ministry, the Nigeria Football Federation. Is that how you will treat your own children? We are not street kids,” former Super Eagles coach Siasia fired away on Brila FM sports radio Friday morning.

“We have only been paid allowances for 11 days. There is no match bonus. What of all the months we have been training in Nigeria and Atlanta? That’s not fair.

“I have not received my salary for the past five months.

“Everything is upside down and the boys don’t want to play anymore. Whatever they want to do, I’m with them. They are right for fighting for their rights.”

Siasia continued: “The country already has a bad image, but through football it has got some good image, but still they won’t let us play.

“I have begged these boys, but I cannot do more than what I have done to get this team up to this point.

“I have done my best and now I am tired.”

Siasia also put a lie to an official statement by the NFF that there was no order for kits to be returned to Nigeria after the Rio Olympics.

As usual, the NFF were quick to dismiss a media report that the NFF secretariat
Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by BlackSeptember: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
Me. I don't care about the fight because i started making plans for myself the moment the daft was voted in
Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by chemicalDisease: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
chiefobdk:

Nice one !
Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by FeyinEdotcom(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by agwom(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by Thisis2raw(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
11) market traders
Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by Easyticketsng: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
tosiviano:
Nigeria Olympic team coach Samson Siasia has lashed out at how “disrespectful” the authorities have been to his team, saying he will now support the boys should they insist on boycotting Saturday’s quarterfinal against Denmark.

Siasia’s scathing comments on national radio Friday confirmed AfricanFootball.com super exclusive of the previous day on the latest crisis that has engulfed his team in Brazil.

“We have been disrespected from all angles – the sports ministry, the Nigeria Football Federation. Is that how you will treat your own children? We are not street kids,” former Super Eagles coach Siasia fired away on Brila FM sports radio Friday morning.

“We have only been paid allowances for 11 days. There is no match bonus. What of all the months we have been training in Nigeria and Atlanta? That’s not fair.

“I have not received my salary for the past five months.

“Everything is upside down and the boys don’t want to play anymore. Whatever they want to do, I’m with them. They are right for fighting for their rights.”

Siasia continued: “The country already has a bad image, but through football it has got some good image, but still they won’t let us play.

“I have begged these boys, but I cannot do more than what I have done to get this team up to this point.

“I have done my best and now I am tired.”

Siasia also put a lie to an official statement by the NFF that there was no order for kits to be returned to Nigeria after the Rio Olympics.

As usual, the NFF were quick to dismiss a media report that the NFF secretariat

This is a big issue
Re: 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade by SurefireFashion: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Abdulsalam Abubakar,IBB,Gov Bello As Aisha Buhari Launches Cancer Foundation(Pix / Tinubu Finally Speaks On Visit To President In London / Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.