Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back (38192 Views)

Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari / "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by pittoilet(f): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Granted there are some people who will not be happy to see Buhari back, there are still those who are very happy he is back. Here are some categories of such:

1. APC

The All Progressives Congress (APC), the political party to which President Buhari belongs will be quite happy with his return. There had been several insinuations and death rumors. The president's continued absence would have been a serious dent on the party's 'Change' mantra and image.

2. His family

The first family in Nigeria has been under immense pressure, with death rumours flying around. Aisha Buhari, her children and other extended family relations who have been praying are also among the happy ones.

3. His spokesmen

Buhari's spokesmen including his adviser on digital media; Tolu Ogunlesi, Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina will also be relieved and happy to have him back as they have constantly had to battle and counter rumors which started after he overstayed in London.

4. His staff

Another category of people who will be happy Buhari is back is the staff in Aso Rock. Pictures from the welcome he got showed a lot of smiling faces and joy.

5. Nigerians

One of the most stirring stories Nigerians have heard today is that of the watermelon seller who gave his wares to customers for free in celebration of Buhari's return. While not all Nigerians are celebrating so generously, many are happy he is back.

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/categories-nigerians-that-happy-buhari-back.html

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
pittoilet:
NIGERIANS
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by donolatunji(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yo Said It All But Yo Num 5 Is Whack Cus It Nah All Nigerians.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by CoolFreeday(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nigerians that believe in Nigeria are really happy.
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB.
Welcome back my President

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Dyoungstar: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
space007:
i disagree with the fifth

The fifth said many Nigerians not all Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtzQOGbWPrk

5 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
noted
Dyoungstar:

The fifth said many Nigerians not all Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtzQOGbWPrk
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by decatalyst(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
I am happy he is back because it is not his time to die.

I am happy he is back because, the those that wish him death could bury their heads in shame.

I am happy he is back because, he has shamed conspiracy theorist.

I am happy he is back because HE DOESN'T HAVE TO CALL FAYOSE! grin grin grin

28 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by pittoilet(f): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
space007:
i disagree with the fifth
why?
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by pittoilet(f): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
God bless you too
CoolFreeday:
Nigerians that believe in Nigeria are really happy.

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB.

Welcome back my President

5 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'm having mixed feelings.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
replace that nigerians with BUHARI MEDIA CENTER undecided

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Opinedecandid(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm.

Op, have you considered the feelings of Nigerians that are mixed, not because they hate Buhari, not because they hate themselves (Nigerians), and not because they don't want Nigeria to be better.

But because they are SCARED, SCEPTICAL AND VERY PRAYERFUL, that President Buhari's return will not get the fast recovering economy of the country to plunge back to where he left it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
me
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Tazdroid(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
5 categories of Nigerians not happy that he's back

1. Umbrellarians

2. Umbrellarians' families

3. Umbrellarians' spokespersons

4. Umbrellarians' staff

5. Some Naijirians

6 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by zuby4real10(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
The opposites. 1. pdp 2.ipods 3.treasury looters 4.shiites Muslims 5.osinbajo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by koolcat: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
So?
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by nothingmega122(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Afonjas are not Happy at all

5 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
6) Nigerians who believe, hope and pray for a better Nigeria devoid of corruption and political schisms. A Nigeria devoid of tribal and ethnic appendages. A Nigeria that you and I can be proud of. God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by DESTINY41(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
After a very long excursion TO LONDON, HE S BACK WITH NO PLANS FOR NIGERIANS

JUST WATCH HOW DOLLAR GO HIT 600 NAIRA, IN COUPLE OF WEEKS

THIS MAN DEY SCARE OUR ECONOMY O OH
PRICE OF FOOD STUFF GO SKY ROCK now
#WENOWANTAGAIN

11 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by QuietHammer(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why would someone carry his phone, log in to Nairaland, click "join " and then use "pittoilet" as his moniker? Ehnn sad sad

2 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by jamex93(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
I don't think number 5 is correct

Like if u agree with me

27 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by omenkaLives(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
A category that is dejected he is back.. . cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by osazsky(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Op u nor mention fulani herdsmen. Oya let d killing begin in southern Kaduna. Hell roofa over to u

10 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by ephi123(f): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
BMC crew - Number 6

All this media overdrive over someone who is yet to achieve a tangible thing in his regime. Let those who want to continue celebrating non-performance do so as long as they are happy to live with the consequences.

51 days in another man's country using their hospitals, other Nigerians can go and die like chickens in government hospitals. Smh

17 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
OP Are you sure the Hypocritical IDIOTs love him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Ezedon(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari is set for another journey next week, predict the country and win MTN card

2 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by praisekeyzz(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
No be all Nigerians oga!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by jamex93(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ezedon:
Buhari is set for another journey next week, predict the country and win MTN card

USA

My card
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Tinyemeka(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
A category that is dejected he is back.. . cheesy
You mean body builders?
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Master07: 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sai baaba
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
If its not his time to die,you will wish him death and he wouldnt die because its in Gods hands,Its not as if if buhari dies Nigeria will be better.Not all problems are caused by him.I pity him self

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue / Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) / Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.