Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 And Max 3 LTE Specifications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 And Max 3 LTE Specifications (1118 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications / Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 / Why You Should Not Buy The Innjoo Big Battery Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 And Max 3 LTE Specifications by Abduletudaye(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2016
Many rumors have come and gone but here we are today with Innjoo Max 3 and Innjoo Max LTE which launched a few days ago.

For some reasons, i expected this device to be like the Infinix Note2 / Infinix Note 2 LTE in screen size. I guess, was right after all. This device has a 6-inch screen.

I introduce to you, the Innjoo Max 3. This device comes in two variants which is the 3G and 4G Lte just like the Infinix Note 2.

Check out the specs below:

1. Network:

This device has a GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100.
It is also has 4GLTE (LTE version)
The phablet has dual sim slots which are on stand by mode(Micro SIM, Nano-SIM)

The Innjoo Max 3 Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with the Inn UI.

2. Structure:

The device simply has dimension of 8.6 mm thick. It has a display of 6.0-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels (244 PPI) and its also an IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen.

The sensors are not left out on this one. It has present the accelerometer, Proximity, compass and the finger print.

The finger isn't like the iphone or the samsung that comes below the screen. Its located behind the phone, inches below the rear camera.

3. Hardware:

Testing this device is what i really wanna do but first, lets have a peek at what the processors have in stock. 
It has a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 /  Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53. You can also call it the MediaTek MT6580 / MediaTek MT6735P.

Now, the name of the processors: Mali-T720MP2(3G) / Mali 400-MP2 (LTE version). For the RAM: 1 GB(3G) / 2 GB (LTE version). 
The Internal Storage hasn't really changed much as its the same 16 GB but if you decide to go the extra mile, the external sd slot allows a storage space up to 128 GB.

4. Camera:

I guess most devices are pretty much stuck on the 13MP camera. Anyway, this isn't different. The Max 3 has a 13Mp rear coupled autofocus plus LED flash. 
The video recording output will surely be good. Not forgetting the front cam which has an 8MP capacity. Very good for selfies.. Hehe

5. Audio Output:

Music Support: AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,Loudspeaker: Yes
Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 playerFM Radio: Yes

6. Connectivity:

Bluetooth: v4.0WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspotGPS: Yes
USB: microUSB v2.0

7. Battery:

4000 mAh.

Source: http://primustech..co.ke/2016/08/check-out-innjoo-max-3-and-max-3-lte.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Free Data Not Connecting / I Rememberd When We Do Subscribe For 100MB Monthly Plan For N1000 / Comtemplating:tecno Or Gionee, Which Should i Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.