Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor (46455 Views)

Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by IamDaniella: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
Top 10 Things You didn’t know about Wilson Joshua

The history of the world revolves around the respected figure of great people. Wilson Joshua is one of the humblest, amazing Nollywood actor/ comedian you will ever meet in life.

Below are top rated things most people don’t know about this cute guy.

He is one of the fastest rising Nollywood actors/ comedians
He is a student of Imo State University, Owerri- currently studying Optometry
He is a 500- level student

He is from Amaorie Ezinachi, Okigwe Imo State
He has featured in a wide range of movies including ‘Avenger Cobra’ ‘Journey to Destiny’ ‘O bu Onye’ and lots of comedy skits like ‘Wickedest, the player and lots more.
He likes honesty, transparency, compassion, humility, and dislikes arrogance, dishonesty, and lazy people.
Wilson Joshua is a soft, loving, caring and fun to be with
He lost his dad at a tender age of 2.6 months and he is the first out of two boys in the family.
He wants to be a global icon especially in the make-believe industry, and
He is deeply inspired by the likes of Zack Orji, and his aunt.

How many of his movies have you watched?

We shall keep bringing you updates about this amazing personality!

He is ready with open arms for juicy endorsement deals and screen performances. On more thing, you can contact him with the following details:

Twitter: seed2064

Facebook: Wilson Joshua .

Instagram: Wilsonjoshua732

Email: Wilsonjoshua732@gmail.com

Mobile/whatsapp: +2347067737008,+2347032555214

See more at: http://www.linjust.com/top-10-things-didnt-know-wilson-joshua.html

Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by Teniolasmart: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
no 11.i don't even know who d hell he his........

I have not seen him in a movie;

;(:/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by leahcimzil: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
no12. Nobody gives a fork about him

12 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by ecu120(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wu b dis guy sef?

5 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by CltrAltDelicious(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pls how do I comment

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by 573V31D(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
You created a thread about urself and wants it on fp....well, it could have had u done it sincerely

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
i've seen him in a movie before........ but i saw the movie in 2030 sha

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by olempe(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
How much were u paid for this promo bro?
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by IamDaniella: 12:32am On Aug 15, 2016
leahcimzil:
no12. Nobody gives a fork about him

Please you are too harsh. But the Good News is that you now know him.
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by IamDaniella: 12:35am On Aug 15, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
Ok

No body is playing you. Wilson is a Nollywood actor and a comedian, watch out for his new movie.

I will also inform you when the movie is out.
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by 1shortblackboy: 1:04am On Aug 15, 2016
If only ur topic was abt snake u for hit fp. But as for this nigga who u say ein be again
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by duduade: 5:13am On Aug 15, 2016
I don't know him...

Haven't even seen him ... In a nollywood film sef.
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by Haywhydotcom: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2016
Teniolasmart:

For importing and exporting of Goods and Services by Air or Sea, Pls kindly Mail:tokunbo_adefioye2@yahoo.com or contact us on: 08023701538, +234 803 943 0183
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by sathel(m): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2016
He had a mandigo abi. undecided
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by decode55(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by haxorDelite(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2016
am having a feeling the op is the Wilson Joshua guy...
and he his trying to promote himself

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by Teniolasmart: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Haywhydotcom:
For importing and exporting of Goods and Services by Air or Sea, Pls kindly Mail:tokunbo_adefioye2@yahoo.com or contact us on: 08023701538, +234 803 943 0183
our is that my business. U guys shld come and ban dis guy cos he his advertising scam
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by falcon01: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2016
who be dat
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by kingmike3: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2016
10,000 Job Opportunities Nationwide

A Multi-national Technology company that manufactures mobile phones and electronic devices from Tokyo, Japan arrived in Nigeria in January 2016. After the company registration and approval from the federal government to start production, the company has established 37 factories and warehouses around the country (36 states and FCT-Abuja).

10,000 (ten thousand) workers are required to operate in this company in the first year of operation and more as the company grows. The company is currently open new recruitment for the following educational levels:
B.Sc
B.A
HND
OND
NCE
SSCE

Fields:

1. State Production Managers
2. State Distribution Managers
3. Factory/Production workers
4. Sales Representatives
5. Graphics Designers
6. Website Developers
7. Consultants
8. Operations Managers
9. Writers
10. Cleaners
11. Electricians
12. Secretaries
13. Drivers
14. Computer Engineers
15. Accountants
16. Auditors
17. Securities
18. Customer care
19. Advertisers
20. PRO
21. HRM

Salaries and Allowances are attractive.
Applications can come in individually or corporately (i.e. Security companies, cleaning companies etc)
Send your email and contact phone numbers to m2kel4u@gmail.com or Drop your emails in the reply box. Do not miss this opportunity, tell your friends and everyone you think needs this.

Cheers!
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by PaulIdu: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2016
Teniolasmart:

Yes you do ..he is the OP
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by Teniolasmart: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
PaulIdu:

Yes you do ..he is the OP
no wonder...................................................d guy is trying to advertise himself......................................................................................he even said he his open to endorsements..................................................maybe he should find a endorsement deal with the makers of ponmo(cowskin)smileycheesy:p

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by deeoh(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
what a nasty and cheap way of selling your client. the economy is getting to us all; I can relate with that!
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by armadeo(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
deeoh:
what a nasty and cheap way of selling your client. the economy is getting to us all; I can relate with that!

What client.

The dude himself posted that crap.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by whiteroses(f): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
As a nairaland family lets support and promote him. Tiwa n Tiwa!
Lalastica do the needful please cool grin
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by rattlesnake(m): 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Teniolasmart:

he his the one who created this topic
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by Sirmuel1(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2016
What am I doing here sef ?
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by Heromaniaa: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2016
How do I spell CRAP?
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by Codes151(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2016
IamDaniella:

No body is playing you. Wilson is a Nollywood actor and a comedian, watch out for his new movie.

I will also inform you when the movie is out.

If u want to advertise, there is a column that u pay to ad. Btw, its better to ad there so seun can use the bar to pay the mods esp the one way like to ban me when his brothers call without investigation!!
Re: Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor by Phage(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2016
He lost his dad at a tender age of 2.6 months and he is the first out of two boys in the family[color=#990000][/color].

Rily?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Simi Rocks Ankara Bum Shorts And Braided Hairstyle As She Relaxes By The Pool / Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.