Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nigeria's Economy Is In A Mess; This Is The Solution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Is In A Mess; This Is The Solution (855 Views)

Nigeria's In A Big Mess. This Country Is Now A Big Joke. We Are Doomed! / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Economy Is In A Mess; This Is The Solution by Destined2win: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
Things are so tough now. If this government continues like this, before their exit, thousands of companies would wind up.

I am still the best option, I am here to right all wrongs and water this nation's barren ground.

Pray for my presidency
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is In A Mess; This Is The Solution by mrvitalis(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Destined2win:
Things are so tough now. If this government continues like this, before their exit, thousands of companies would wind up.

I am still the best option, I am here to right all wrongs and water this nation's barren ground.

Pray for my presidency
Why would I vote for u when u have not told me how u would revive the economy

Do u even know what is wrong with our economy?

How would u make sure we have 3 billion dollars everyday to pull back the naira??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is In A Mess; This Is The Solution by DjAndroid: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Just like Trump who believes he can fix America but doesn't know how.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is In A Mess; This Is The Solution by Destined2win: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
mrvitalis:

Why would I vote for u when u have not told me how u would revive the economy

Do u even know what is wrong with our economy?

How would u make sure we have 3 billion dollars everyday to pull back the naira??

I have a masterplan that is both backed by wisdom and common sense. If the Presidency seeks my advice, I will give them but that won't hinder my ascension to the throne and lifting this nation from the dungeon
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is In A Mess; This Is The Solution by Destined2win: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
DjAndroid:

I KNOW HOW
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is In A Mess; This Is The Solution by mrvitalis(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Destined2win:

I have a masterplan that is both backed by wisdom and common sense. If the Presidency seeks my advice, I will give them but that won't hinder my ascension to the throne and lifting this nation from the dungeon
So ur prospective voters are not worthy to know this plans?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is In A Mess; This Is The Solution by mrvitalis(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigerian economic growth is like a building built on false foundation
Restructuring this country would take at least 5 years...
Already local rice production is raising
Wheat production is on the raise
Very soon dangote refineries would make us stop importing petrol, diesel, kerosene and the rest
Railway would make transportation easy
Ajokuta would kick start our industrialization

I wonder what else people want from Buhari??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is In A Mess; This Is The Solution by PaulIdu: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
DjAndroid:

He does ..if you went through his economic plan you will know ..it's available online
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is In A Mess; This Is The Solution by Destined2win: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
mrvitalis:

So ur prospective voters are not worthy to know this plans?

Soonest I will reel out these plans for everyone to see but I need everyone to know that I am the chosen one
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is In A Mess; This Is The Solution by mrvitalis(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Destined2win:

Soonest I will reel out these plans for everyone to see but I need everyone to know that I am the chosen one
Chosen by who??
Please stop this religious bullshit and tell me what ur plans are... There is nothing like the chosen one

(1) (Reply)

People Criticizing PDP And Praising APC, Please Read.. / Coordinator Of BBOG Movement Disgraced By Police In Abuja (see Photo) / See New Weapons, Armoured Tanks Buhari Sent To Finish Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.