Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria (30431 Views)

Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks / United Kingdom (UK) Launches 24-hour Visa Application Service In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
ogaalfa:

you are on your own
PLZ TELL HIM AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
yeye scam. if Nigeria good wety concern us with dis yeye!

1 Like

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Guyman02: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
UK is broke and the number of Nigerian students filling spaces in their schools is dwindling since PMB took over, they just want us to come to UK and spend hard earned money.
Make them keep their express visa, there is nothing much in UK except to spend what you got from Naija there; its difficult to get well payed job there.
This scam to get extra money from Nigerians wont work, Nigerians are more inclined to go America than UK.

4 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by FroshGirl(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by musicwriter(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
After exiting the European union, the UK have a clandestine policy to re-invent slavery in former British colonies. This would come in various formats; example, (1) liberalized visa application to encourage tourism from third world countries, cause they need your money in Britain, (2) controlling education; the British council have just shown interest to begin brainwashing educationists in Nigeria, (3) fake scholarship offers until you get to the UK to discover there's none, (4) strengthening ties with the commonwealth member nations, (5) bogus awards from the queen or other UK interests; like ''African man of the year'' or ''best African author of the year'' or ''exceptional African kid of the year'' or other rubbish. E.t.c,e.t.c. Such awards are meant to buy your loyalty and has been a strategic British policy as far back as 1445 AD in the Americas, even here in Nigeria. In 1897 AD they tried it on the Oba of Bini (Oba Ovoranmwen), who wisely rejected such award as unnecessary.

Remember, they've tried exploiting Asia, but it didn't work as Asians are wiser now. They've tried the Americas to no avail. They've tried to control the EU, it didn't work either.

Now, their only hope is turn to Africa, the dumb continent where people have been brainwashed beyond repair, the same continent that made them wealthy before.

Be wary when you see these types of policies coming out of the UK in the coming years.

Be warned!. They fooled our ancestors before!!.

16 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by mhisbliss(f): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
does it change the way black people are being marginalized there? does it change the way they treat black people? I'd rather be a king in my country than a servant in a foreign land
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by basadenet: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
That has not solve any issues, what Nigerians expected is free visa to UK.

1 Like

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by FroshGirl(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Guyman02:
UK is broke and the number of Nigerian students filling spaces in their schools is dwindling since PMB took over, they just want us to come to UK and spend hard earned money.
Make them keep their visa, there is nothing much in UK except to spend what you have there; its difficult to get well payed job there
have you been there

1 Like

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by kings09(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Guy who are the 'we'. Abeg speak for urslf. u tink if youths in dis country had an aopportunity to leave 9ja, u tink they ll hesitate?. pls speak for urslf alone. Am even sure ur family members will even slap wit dis ur comment
BIGERBOY1:
We no dey go, na by force. We will remain home and develop our economy

3 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by power900: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
kgr8mike:
UK has voted to leave the EU and their economy is shaking, so they are taking measures to get all they could to improve their present economic predicament.

Question is: What and what measures are this Nigerian government taking towards getting us out of the woods?
to be realistic ,Nigerians made their economy that way, I'm happy they haven't realized that yet undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Sam1759(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
if it's affordable and efficient why not if not for emergency and business class fare
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by power900: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
shamecurls:
The United Kingdom has launched super priority visa service in Nigeria to allow customers to process their applications within 24 hours.

In a statement posted on its website, the British high commission said the new service was brought up to particularly meet the needs of those requiring urgent traveling service.

The statement said Paul Arkwright, British high commissioner to Nigeria, hailed the introduction of the super priority visa service in Nigeria.

“I am pleased to see the super priority visa service being launched in Nigeria,” he said.

“[size=18pt]This comes with an additional cost[/size] but is designed to give greater flexibility to our customers and underlines our strong commitment to improving the visa services we offer.

“We expect this new service to be particularly useful for business. We understand that business opportunities and urgent requirements can arise at very short notice.

“We recognise this and want to facilitate such travel to the UK with this new super-fast service.”

[size=18pt]
UK with Scam is like Hot garri with Egusi soup. #Extortion
[/size]
you should have use this unku

1 Like

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
I jst only travel to Bleep deire girls n cash moni n come bk to fn one correct 9ja girl marry notin. notin much don't get me wrong...
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by kings09(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
Answer is : Nothing as Buhari's brain has bn confirmed to be 'empty'. The man is old n have nothing to offer.
kgr8mike:
UK has voted to leave the EU and their economy is shaking, so they are taking measures to get all they could to improve their present economic predicament.

Question is: What and what measures are this Nigerian government taking towards getting us out of the woods?
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by aloobright17: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Usa visa or no visa at all.
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by willibounce1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]
DebossG:
The UK is applying desperate measures to generate funds and scamming poor migrant countries seems to be their trick.

This is wicked and a scam. Tell me what is required to issue a mere visa that you will charge over 300k and might even refuse them.

You dont want people in your country but you want their money.

At least ya'll will no understand that these guys are professionals when it comes to scam. Yahoo boys are still learning.

20 people pay money to apply for visa, they only give five and reject the others so that they can try again and they keep smiling to the bank

3 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by berbs112(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
The cost is 750Pounds
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Guyman02: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
FroshGirl:
have you been there

Yes I have as part of Govt delegation to London during contract negotiations with UK companies for projects in Nigeria. Its a place you go to spend, thats why Arab princes are treated like royalty when they come for summer holidays.
I dont trust them and thats why I scrutinized every word in the documents we signed and then I realised why their forefathers made sure a Southerner Nnamdi Azikiwe did not become Prime Minister but a malleable Tafawa Balewa from the North, Southerners dont see them as more brilliant people which makes them to excel at UK schools more than British students.

Most Nigerian business men and women want Visa to America and China and not UK that is the reality except mostly students, Govt officials and tourists who seek UK visa.

6 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Seunnzy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
BIGERBOY1:
what do u mean by WE?

1 Like

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by friedakara(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
PaulIdu:
I am sure the processing fee will be like 250k
£750
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by otetwo: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
The 24 hrs fee is £750. Approximately to 375,000
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by bestower: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
With all this news i come go hussle gather money u no come give me d visa....kai.....i go invite sango,esu,sopona,amadioha to form voltron nd destroy ur embassy....confirm.

1 Like

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by ashjay001(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
BIGERBOY1:

No mind dem! As all those tourists n students no see money to dey beg dem for visa again, change don enta dem pockets!
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by PaulIdu: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
friedakara:
£750

Its even more expensive than one thought ...412k. .hmmm
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
vizkiz:

Let's travel around the world together tongue

lolz i will go with lala
tongue tongue
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by quickly: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Keneking:
Useless visa

- effect of Brexit
- fears of drop in value of Pounds Sterling
- fears of TRUMP victory in US in November
- fears of massive migration of British citizens to Euro Zone
- fears of decline in Nigerian nationals travelling to UK

Nonsense offer and useless visa facility to Nigerians. embarassed embarassed embarassed

They dont even want u to come there. Dem no send u.

1 Like

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by dljbd1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ussyberry:
I remember my student visa in 2003, you do interview in the morning and they tell you to come get your passport back at 2pm.

Now they are making it look as if they are doing something special.

Commercialization
For real? So what happened to the system the last few years. I know of some of my peeps who went through fire to successfully process their visa(s).
Now with this news I just wonder what's next...
Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Guyman02: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
quickly:

They dont even want u to come there. Dem no send u.

You are very ignorant and I guess you have never traveled out before. As long as you are not an asylum seeker and they can confirm that you have money to spend you are highly welcome, most stolen funds around the world are domiciled in London banks.
All they want is your money, Tinubu pikin, Adenuga son, Otedola daughter cannot be denied UK visas once you mention their names at the embassy as your parents and tell them you want to host your wedding by River thames

6 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by pippimp(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
BIGERBOY1:

From a guy who has no choice. If you had a choice, you would be singing a different tune. grin

1 Like

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
They are looking for who to come into their country and bring money to their economy

2 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by cassidy1996(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
DebossG:
The UK is applying desperate measures to generate funds and scamming poor migrant countries seems to be their trick.

This is wicked and a scam. Tell me what is required to issue a mere visa that you will charge over 300k and might even refuse them.

You dont want people in your country but you want their money.
you have said it all brother, same with US. all they want is the money

2 Likes

Re: UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria by deolutolu(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
PaulIdu:
I am sure the processing fee will be like 250k
Its not that expensive. Depends on the duration you're applying for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village / Dana Air Pilot’s Last Conversations With Air Traffic Controller / Indian Policemen "Harass" Nigerian Man, Sparks A Riot (Picture, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.