Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter (3004 Views)

100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate / President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by eleburu(f): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Women can be beautiful without
makeup, says the daughter of
President Paul Kagame of Rwanda,
Ange.

Do you agree.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/women-can-be-beautiful-without-makeup.html?m=1

Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by eleburu(f): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yes I agree
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by obontami: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
she's ugly
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmm. Without makeup, there'll be a lot of masquerades parading our streets. Some women need it to cover up.
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by hymanflex(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
she's beautiful tho.

but where she come dey tall dey go

she wan dey peep look heaven
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by dukeprince50: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
u tink she is not wearing make up u must be high on cheap Ugandan weed. she's beautiful though
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by joseph1832(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
She's cute. Handsome I'll say. I love her height. And those hips of hers are well too mature not to be noticed.

But how come her father is short? Hope say him no play away match oh. Lol. grin
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by IamLEGEND1: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
very ugly somtin....and she even wear make-up sef
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by joseph1832(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
obontami:
she's ugly
Bros na lie abeg. As if if she say you should come and straff her you wouldn't buy a ticket a rush to Rwanda right now. grin LOL.

She's cool like that bro. She's natural too. Notice her hair hasn't been perm also. Will not be surprised she's a virgin. grin she looks too innocent. But I and you know looks can be deceiving. grin
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by obontami: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
joseph1832:
Bros na lie abeg. As if if she say you should come and straff her you wouldn't buy a ticket a rush to Rwanda right now. grin LOL.

She's cool like that bro. She's natural too. Notice her hair hasn't been perm also. Will not be surprised she's a virgin. grin she looks too innocent. But I and you know looks can be deceiving. grin

But she no look like person wey her yansh big Na grin

But I fit manage put prick sha grin

And about her innocent look hmmmm my brother don't judge a book by its cover Oooooo, dem nor dey write am for face person wey dey fccck prick wella OOOoooo....
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by vivianbelema(f): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
What a beauty Queen! See height choi! She's truly beautiful. I think I like her
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by slim75d(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
because she's beautiful,she thinks other girls can be beutiful like her without makeup,especially naija gals?that's a lie.
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by ehix89(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
obontami:
she's ugly
Don't call anyone ugly
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by slim75d(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
because she's beautiful,she thinks other girls can be beutiful like her without makeup,especially naija gals?that's a lie.
she reminds me of my ex,i left her because she's a nymphomaniac
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by joseph1832(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
obontami:

But she no look like person wey her yansh big Na grin

But I fit manage put prick sha grin

And about her innocent look hmmmm my brother don't judge a book by its cover Oooooo, dem nor dey write am for face person wey dey fccck prick wella OOOoooo....
Well we no fit judge like that oh. But she has very nice hips. And I wouldn't mind at all.

As for looks. Yes it can be deceiving. But still I wouldn't mind to be deceived by her looks bruv. Shorty is hawt!!!.
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by nwaanambra1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
na dis one beautiful for your eyes!

smh for some guys sha!
Re: Women Can Be Beautiful Without Makeup- Rwanda President Daughter by pocohantas(f): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
She looks like Obama's daughter...the elder one, Malia or so.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Shows Ongoing Upgrade And Renovation In The White House. / Picture Of Obama Kissing a man. / We've Seen President Obama's "The Beast", But Russian President's Car Is Doper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.