Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate (116809 Views)

Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released / 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by rem44: 7:06pm On May 07, 2017
Here are unclad photos of 35-year old Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda’s female Presidential candidate that have gone viral since they surfaced online

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/see-unclad-photos-of-35-year-old-diane.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Eddygourdo(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2017
what was she thinking. but most importantly who leaked that picture. she did that likely in good faith, in what faith did the person that leaked it public do his or hers. well more reason to never trust anybody no matter what they claim. it's God for us all, but whomever is slow, may the devils take him

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by mightyhaze: 7:10pm On May 07, 2017
Chai!

Make she no just bother again

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 07, 2017
I can assure you, with this pics, she has all the men's votes grin

321 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by doublewisdom: 7:18pm On May 07, 2017
I wish they were not censored.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by ttilda(f): 7:19pm On May 07, 2017
TheDriller:
I can assure you, with this pics, she has all the men's votes grin
I tell you grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by ttilda(f): 7:20pm On May 07, 2017
doublewisdom:
I wish they were not censored.
Vaseline crew spotted

150 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by donmalcolm21(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2017
You said nude pix and you covered everything.

I only saw a lady with a Snapchat bikini

198 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nature8(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2017
This nude pics can never stop her, if God is with her..

40 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by hernandson(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2017
abeg how is the picture nude,when you've covered everything,now it looks like she is wearing pant and bra

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by kristian98(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2017
Thank you nairalanders for the love you showed today. Though i didn't celebrate my birthday in grand style but it was great and am forever grateful. I wish you all the grace to celebrate more blessings in your lives and i pray God's favour will never depart from you guys and your families IJN. Thanks guys!

32 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by INTROVERT(f): 8:34pm On May 07, 2017
angry angry We must not take lightly the lessons behind this thread. I envisage alot of scandals occurring to the current generation (18-29) in the next 15-20 years. All the slay Queens and princesses that keep sending out nudes to sense less boys in the name of love I feel sorry for you. Reason being that when you eventually marry your 'future husband', your ambitions and your husband ands will be tarnished with such disgusting pictures. Talk more of your children seeing nudes you sent 20 years ago...... Remember the Internet never sleeps, it never forgets. Be warned and be careful. Same goes to the fly guys, the smooth guys, you young now taking pics with the guys drinking, smoking and doing party straffing videos and posting online, continue o,
continue..... One day you will regret. One day that phone will lose, that laptop will be stolen and you go Che chom chin
......... angry angry angry

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by ladyF(f): 8:34pm On May 07, 2017
Mods don censor the pishures... The vaseline crew will not like this o. angry

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin. Sell to LadyF today. N387/$ grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by PHfinest(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2017
Choi!
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by slawomir: 8:34pm On May 07, 2017
this is why I put almighty password on my phone to prevent people from accessing it easily.
this pictures look like it was snapped with her phone, even in her house and with good intention maybe by her loved ones..
but unfortunately for her because she didn't bother to put security code on her phone then the pictures were accessed by wrong people.
this same thing almost happened to me before but luckily for me it wasn't a nude pics. it was a picture of me holding my uncle's gun because the gun was legalized for his protection. I just decided to snap with the gun using my phone. unto guy man swagg and posing things na. I was shocked the day I saw that same pics on someone else phone. since that day I put security code on my sim card, my phone my laptop.
and this is also a warning for people who upload too many of their pics on Facebook and other social network. internet fraudsters like yahoo boys use this pics.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Chrisozone: 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
lipsrsealed

Even vaseline crew can made do with this.

Not attractive

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by auntysimbiat(f): 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
Damn
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Fisayo1212: 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
Dis is serious
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by martyns303(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
Just 35....

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by rozayx5(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
such things will.only.mae her more popular

ask kim k

3 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by greatwhite(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
Forget about the nudes. Can a 35 year old man contest for president in nigeria. But a woman is doing it. Salute to her.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by brainreset: 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
What dah fuc.!!!
shocked shocked

Is she single? Me likeY!!!!!!!!

Abeg who get her contact??
On my way to Uganda.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by jamex93(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
omo!

her village ppl done finally get ha Sha

sheit!
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Amberon: 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Teewhy2: 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
Most ladies never learn, they keep making the same mistake every time. They forget that they is always a future and most times people they do it with are not their husband.
I pray some learn from this , that enjoyment of 20 minutes might ruin your life.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by WHOcarex: 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
Presidential olosho.
Why cover the thing sef. Person snap something for all to see, you come here dey cover am. Which kind play be that

3 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by mannyU: 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
Fine face, Slim waist, Standing bwesst. She would make a fine azz president. The best the country will ever have.

Sexy milf. I'll still hit that tongue

6 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Victornezzar: 8:36pm On May 07, 2017
Does she have a vice presdiental candidate as her running mate
I just discovered dat am from Rwanda

13 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by gwmlogistic: 8:36pm On May 07, 2017
Which kain wahala be this now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] / These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.