Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice (1493 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by unapapadeycraze: 12:30am On Aug 11, 2016
U dey craze o. I'm talking to that girl wey unfollow me because i yarn say i nor go vote her candidate.

During the contest, i just notice all these fine girls, they were overly nice. I con dey wonder say whether they are feeling the boy. I nor know say them dey try to woo me ni. Some of them sent me pm, na that time i know say na because them need my favour. I was frank with all of them though i ain't edoho. i told them that i had no intention of voting any contestant. na so them vex, them nor yarn with me again. Una well done o. Using girls as bait in order to garner votes for you, abi? Did you notice? Na guys vote pass for that contest.

10 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 11, 2016
During the Mr Nairaland 2016 contest....

Did yhu by any chance fu¢k any??....

If No??....

Then I aqree with your moniker in a "second person singular".... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 11, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 11, 2016
I'm still nice smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by unapapadeycraze: 3:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm still nice smiley

oya make we go house.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by dannyben5: 3:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Kia! dis one has gone nut....

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by jamalnation(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2016
grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by Nazaretha(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2016
So true. Been waiting for reasonable things from the Miss Nl winner for ages now.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by FreeWorld23: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2016
grin

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2016
NA XO
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by iamkingzlee(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2016
grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by iamkingzlee(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Nazaretha:
So true. Been waiting for reasonable things from the Miss Nl winner for ages now.
Wait o! Reasonable things like what if i may ask? Make she start dey build health care centres? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by timsonpreye(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm still nice smiley
who won the contests
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Wait o! Reasonable things like what if i may ask? Make she start dey build health care centres? undecided
SHE should atleast contribute to threads that the original posters seeks advice, atleast the original posters will know that lanicky contributed, she should atleast create one or two fun thread, she should atleast be able to settle e wars but all she did was to take seun's 50k for her tomatoes farm.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by iamkingzlee(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
SHE should atleast contribute to threads that the original posters seeks advice, atleast the original posters will know that lanicky contributed, she should atleast create one or two fun thread, she should atleast be able to settle e wars but all she did was to take seun's 50k for her tomatoes farm.
Well, except that. She probably got her reasons why she hasn't been frequent of late. Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Well, except that. She probably got her reasons why she hasn't been frequent of late. Don't you think?
na lie, she was only here 4 d money.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by senibo1: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
100likes for this alone

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by RENOWNED2(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2016
You Opened A Thread Because Girls Were Not Beign Nice To You On Nairaland?..You Sure You Got A Deek Bro? Cause Thats Some Feminine Shit And TBH I Wouldn't Judge You..Transgenders And Gays Are Humans Too.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by mizzbouqui(f): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2016
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by EmperorLee(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm still nice smiley

Taaah undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by AngelAhnie(f): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2016
The moderator
timsonpreye:
who won the contests
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2016
undecided
Whadid I do?
EmperorLee:

Taaah undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by EmperorLee(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
undecided
Whadid I do?

You called Arsenal fake joor sad
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2016
But they're fake na undecided
EmperorLee:

You called Arsenal fake joor sad
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by EmperorLee(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
But they're fake na undecided

You see you are not nice
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by tomquest: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
U dey craze o. I'm talking to that girl wey unfollow me because i yarn say i nor go vote her candidate.

During the contest, i just notice all these fine girls, they were overly nice. I con dey wonder say whether they are feeling the boy. I nor know say them dey try to woo me ni. Some of them sent me pm, na that time i know say na because them need my favour. I was frank with all of them though i ain't edoho. i told them that i had no intention of voting any contestant. na so them vex, them nor yarn with me again. Una well done o. Using girls as bait in order to garner votes for you, abi? Did you notice? Na guys vote pass for that contest.

But sha op you na very mean guy o.

I no know the kind power wey dey attach to any woman's request. The thing dey be like charm. Lol, na so one of them babes request make I vote this particular contestant. I check the dude photos, e no even fine. But I just had to oblige her request nevertheless.

Woman get power o.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by Oahray: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
abeg eee. It's not her duty to do any of those. Her title is ceremonial.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by Franchise21(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2016
All part of d fun grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
You Opened A Thread Because Girls Were Not Beign Nice To You On Nairaland?..You Sure You Got A Deek Bro? Cause Thats Some Feminine Shit And TBH I Wouldn't Judge You..Transgenders And Gays Are Humans Too.
Whazz stwrong with this guy same thing you said on that other thread
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by RENOWNED2(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Whazz stwrong with this guy same thing you said on that other thread
Haha..Live And Let Live Bro
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice by Nazaretha(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Oh oh. Defender.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel So Important And Arrogant / People Blast Young Lovers For Sharing Photos Of Them Making Out On Facebook / Can You Marry Someone With A Tribal Mark? Nigerians Share Their Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.