Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (15389 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

Bro otem aka Chinedu the deceiver is a total stranger to me o biko. I have property adverts on nairaland so also have my number on nairaland so its easy to get my name simply by using either trucaller or a simple google search.

He is actually stalking me. cheesy cheesy

Chai...What kind of accusation is he laying na.. He even said eartum told him your details grin... I'm beginning to question his mental ability..

Well, let's watch and see, he said 6hrs time. Let's see if his prophecy works grin.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2016
Jacksonville:

Chai...What kind of accusation is he laying na.. He even said eartum told him your details grin... I'm beginning to question his mental ability..

Well, let's watch and see, he said 6hrs time. Let's see if his prophecy works grin.

Yes o my brother. 6 hrs is still today na not tomorrow. I dey house dey wait. He has neurological problems as we have confirmed.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

Bro otem aka Chinedu the deceiver is a total stranger to me o biko. I have property adverts on nairaland so also have my number on nairaland so its easy to get my name simply by using either trucaller or a simple google search.

He is actually stalking me. cheesy cheesy

Stalking you? Good, or you are the one stalking me.
The number you claimed is not my number 09091221112 which you called, what response did you hear from it? You hid your number to call me, yet I knew it is you. Now can you say that you didn't call that number and hear my voice? Deny the fact and I'll use it to upgrade your profile of lies. cheesy

I'm happy as you're calling me another name(CHINEDU). it will fulfill the prophecy in the DOCTUFOS that my real name will remain unknown. I'm sure the Chinedu guy you've been calling would have been very annoyed with you now grin

Pls declare the Chinedu guy number on NL here and as well I will put down my phone number: 09091221112. Then let a neutral person call both my number and the supposed Otem. Let's see what's gonna happen. grin
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2016
Jacksonville:

The 6hours is left for him to own up or not. Mine is to give his details to the EFCC and leave them to do their jobs. Samuel Ekwueme, what's that Chinedu guy number let people call it to confirm if it's me. Here is my own phone number: 09091221112
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

The number you claimed is not my number 09091221112 which you called, what response did you hear from it? You hid your number to call me, yet I knew it is you. Now can you say that you didn't call that number and hear my voice? Deny the fact and I'll use it to upgrade your profile of lies. cheesy

I'm happy as you're calling me another name(CHINEDU). it will fulfill the prophecy in the DOCTUFOS that my real name will remain unknown. I'm sure the Chinedu guy you've been calling would have been very annoyed with you now grin

Pls declare the Chinedu guy number on NL here and as well I will put down my phone number: 09091221112. Then let a neutral person call both my number and the supposed Otem. Let's see what's gonna happen. grin

When a liar is caught he begins to scramble around like a fish out of water which is what u are doing now.
Don't shift or deviate from your 6hr agenda o I beg u infront of many witnesses on Nairaland. You have 6hr deadline to meet up with so save your energy and use it to reach out to efcc, interpol and fbi so they can effect my arrest as the criminal you say I am o biko. I dey house dey wait.

CHINEDU THE DECEIVER.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

The 6hours is left for him to own up or not. Mine is to give his details to the EFCC and leave them to do their jobs. Samuel Ekwueme, what's that Chinedu guy number let people call it to confirm if it's me. Here is my own phone number: 09091221112

Oh so now urs is to give my details to efcc and no longer that eartum assured u of my arrest.

Chai chai lmao

CHINEDU THE DECEIVER
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

Oh so now urs is to give my details to efcc and no longer that eartum assured u of my arrest.

Chai chai lmao

CHINEDU THE DECEIVER

4evergod, Pls answer this question one by one and let the ALMIGHTY GOD be our witness.

1. DID YOU CALL MY PHONE NUMBER 09091221112 FEW MINUTES AGO OR NOT?

2. DID I PERMIT YOU TO APOLOGISE OR NOT?

Pls answer the questions. Thanks.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

4evergod, Pls answer this question one by one and let the ALMIGHTY GOD be our witness.

OYO is your case CHINEDU THE DECEIVER.

STOP TALKING NONSENSE AND FOCUS ON YOUR 6HR DEADLINE IS THAT TOO HARD TO DO?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by winner01(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

CHINEDU the deceiver. So you bedwetted till you were 29? Chai! No wonder your brain is scrambled. Your entire life has been a mess! So for 29yrs you were actively bedwetting. smh grin cc kingebukanaija, kingebukasblog you need to see this.

winner01, felixomor, naijadeyhia, tempem, analice107, strawman you guys need to see this.
Nawa oo!

Little wonder he is angry with God. He still ft dey bedwet sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
The exchanges going on so far is one of the reasons I prefer to stay as anonymous as possible, not even give a tiny chance of uncovering me to anyone because such personal details can be used against you and being an atheist, you have absolutely nothing to gain from people knowing you and almost everything to lose in a ultra religious country like ours

When I visited Norway few months back, I was surprised at how free I was to declare atheism physically, it felt so strange to me that I had to record conversations among my 7 "friends" (3 Christians, 1 Muslim, 2 Mormons and 1 fellow atheist; 4 females, 3 males ) it was so smooth and when we happened upon religion (you know how idle chatters are) at no point did anyone make the other feel bad or ashamed about his/her beliefs, so smooth you need to experience it to know what I'm talking about; it was unreal, for the first time I said things that I never dare say in Nigeria (I'm not a closet atheist physically in Nigeria but I'm not that free discussing it except someone bugs me too much with their beliefs)

Look how they're making fun of someone because he was a bedwetter? Their lives must be perfect

angry

Not saying I'm one jury here but

Please 4evergod and Analice, I know at this point, you'll find something like "Otem started it" as an excuse but I wonder what happened to "turn the other chick"?

That book you hold dearly and dictates your morals for you?

Let's stop this, its going nowhere fast
Am shocked to see this coming from you. If it was a neutral person, it'd ve made more sense, but from you?
You in particular wont stop taunting us. Were u not the one who kept on and on about raping me? Oh, now you know that's it wrong? You taunt us with the motive of inciting us to get angry and say what we shouldn't, thereby siinning, you know it, but kept pushing, that there is the devil.

If Otem is who ever he says he is, why couldn't he be it and leave us alone? You said you went to Norway, do atheists or Satan worshippers in Norway taunt Christians the way you and the so called Otem does here?

Listen, if you want to be left alone, leave me alone. Jesus said don't hit back, he didn't say don't answer back. He called the Pharessees white washed Tombs, when they called him Beelzebub.
Stop this hypocrisy, you are here now because it's against a fellow devil worshipper, if it was against a christian, you'd be vibrating.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

If my real number is 0809313**85 or
If I have any accomplice whose name is Tunde, let death be my portion today. But if I do not have any accomplice whose name is Tunde, I PRAY THAT NATURE SHOULD TAKE TEN YEARS AWAY FROM YOUR REMAINING YEARS TO STAY IN LIFE. AMEN!

Now it is too late for you to take your words back that I am not whom you think I am. Assuming you have ever seen this thread I opened last year, you wouldn't have thought that I am ever an igbo guy at all. Check it out and say something about it: https://www.nairaland.com/2242469/even-all-igbos-vote-agbaje

During the time I was overwhelmed with politics on NL, I opened that thread even calling igbos names there and making fun of them(though I have repented now sha) cheesy

Ranchoddas knows my number is 09091221112 but I'll cease using it as from now because you made me give it out because of your lies on me. I regret ever being a Christian, because when I told atheists my testimony on my DOCTUFOS THREAD, they showed love and sympathy and care

The comment was made in May 10 on my thread after I posted my problem and how I was delivered from it(so I have never made my problem private before). But when Christians now know about it(which I didn't make secret in the first place), they ridicule me.

I CAN NEVER BE A CHRISTIAN AGAIN! NEVER!!!
You were never a christian. You go from one Prayer house to other, yet you called yourself a christian. Your Eartum or whatever demon that is, fits you. Go get a life
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
analice107:

Am shocked to see this coming from you. If it was a neutral person, it'd ve made more sense, but from you?
You in particular wont stop taunting us. Were u not the one who kept on and on about raping me? Oh, now you know that's it wrong? You taunt us with the motive of inciting us to get angry and say what we shouldn't, thereby siinning, you know it, but kept pushing, that there is the devil.

If Otem is who ever he says he is, why couldn't he be it and leave us alone? You said you went to Norway, do atheists or Satan worshippers in Norway taunt Christians the way you and the so called Otem does here?

Listen, if you want to be left alone, leave me alone. Jesus said don't hit back, he didn't say don't answer back. He called the Pharessees white washed Tombs, when they called him Beelzebub.
Stop this hypocrisy, you are here now because it's against a fellow devil worshipper, if it was against a christian, you'd be vibrating.

Oh damn!!

Listen to me, I haven't raped anyone before, neither do I have plans to, I used the rape thingy to pass a message across and its the truth, even you didn't deny that the Bible said you should marry your rapist; I don't even know you

I just showed how absurd certain parts of the bible is and since it dictates your morals for you 100% and the society doesn't in any way influence it

The message was actually very lost on you like I said on that thread

Pls, don't take such extra serious and if you do, its purely your own cup of coffee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
LordCenturion:

Otem, please u have to stop been behav like a kid, we know that those guys are trying to frustrate u, please ignore their writings, as for u 4everGod, I was really disappointed in u, am wondering the exact point u are trying to proof, u are trying to defend God as if u already know that ur God can't fight for himself not to talk of fighting for humanity because he's death, I don't really know whats wrong with Nigeria, that's why we are going backwards because we too believe in nonsense,Nigeria is a country that u are not free to express yourself because of religion, because of what white people brought to us, the story that didn't happen in our land, we don't know how the story of Bible was formulated, we are not there when all those things happen, yet we believe in propaganda,religion is the problem and number 1 enemy of Nigeria, who think Nigeria can't survive without religion?4everGod, Muafrika2 and the rest are nuisances, why can't u leave this guy alone, pray to ur god to deal with him by himself, abi ur god is blind to see all this mess?, I don't know the point u guys are trying to prove. Nigeria is in bondage of religion.
Go get a life. I have never seen any of you losing devil worshippers reprimanding Otem to mind his Eartum. My God is dead and that's hurts you how? Guy gerrarahia.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hahn(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Oh damn!!

Listen to me, I haven't raped anyone before, neither do I have plans to, I used the rape thingy to pass a message across and its the truth, even you didn't deny that the Bible said you should marry your rapist; I don't even know you

I just showed how absurd certain parts of the bible is and since it dictates your morals for you 100% and the society doesn't in any way influence it

Pls, don't take such extra serious and if you do, its purely your own cup of coffee

"I am responsible for what I write and you are responsible for what your understand"

smiley
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
analice107:

Thank u analice. At least someone understands the whole coded attacks and gangups going on here.. I akso read where he and another guy both talked about wanting to rape you and even went as far as mentioning your parents in the whole exchange. Now they are tongue twisting themselves.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Oh damn!!

I didn't answer you on that didn't Mean I conceded that Christianity allows rape. Which part of the Bible enjoined men to rape women and then marry them? I ignored you but you and the other guy, kept pushing, you knew what you were doing. You wanted to incite anger, but I left you, now here you are rapping bull because it has to do with fellow demon worshipper.
This here is not also your cup of tea, so shift.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
winner01:
Nawa oo!

Little wonder he is angry with God. He still ft dey bedwet sef.
Yes, he is still bedwetting. My Christian mind won't let me picture how that happens. 30 years. Fully grown manhood rises on attention to piss on the bed. Ewwww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
analice107:

Yes, he is still bedwetting. My Christian mind won't let me picture how that happens. 30 years. Fully grown manhood rises on attention to piss on the bed. Ewwww.

I am doing some home renovations so will be on and off but I am waiting for his 6pm deadline to expire. I am not a renter. I am a landlord of my own so if his eartum has reveailed my details to him let him and his effc visit my home. I dey wait for the deceiver and liar called Otem aka CHINEDU
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Oh damn!!

I repeatedly warned you to simply be an observer but you never listen do you? You and the other guy were taunting her with how you would both rape her and even the other guy kept saying "open leg make i rape" and you were laughing and supporting him. Now you are changing your talk?

Some people never learn.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

Thank u analice. At least someone understands the whole coded attacks and gangups going on here.. I akso read where he and another guy both talked about wanting to rape you and even went as far as mentioning your parents in the whole exchange. Now they are tongue twisting themselves.
Don't mind him. I don't have his time.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
analice107:

I didn't answer you on that didn't Mean I conceded that Christianity allows rape. Which part of the Bible enjoined men to rape women and then marry them? I ignored you but you and the other guy, kept pushing, you knew what you were doing. You wanted to incite anger, but I left you, now here you are rapping bull because it has to do with fellow demon worshipper.
This here is not also your cup of tea, so shift.

Hey, whatever you thought my intentions were, it was the wrong thoughts

We never said bible enjoined men to rape women, NO

WE SAID THE BIBLE SAID A RAPIST SHOULD MARRY HIS VICTIM

If you don't see something wrong here, more power to you

And neutrals can go here

https://www.nairaland.com/3261481/atheists-lagos-worldwide-come-witness/5#48129934

And please neutrals, show me the part where she "ignored" us

And see what message we were passing across; neutrals should pls tell us where I got personal with her
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hey, whatever you thought my intentions were, it was the wrong thoughts

We never said bible enjoined men to rape women, NO

If you don't see something wrong here, more power to you

And neutrals can go here

https://www.nairaland.com/3261481/atheists-lagos-worldwide-come-witness/5#48129934

And please neutrals, show me the part where she "ignored" us

And see what message we were passing across; neutrals should pls tell us where I got personal with her

When it comes to Christianity or the Bible, your super intelligence goes into recession. If you are with your senses wouldn't you see that when a woman is raped, she's scared and stigmatized? She becomes a reproach, so no man would touch her. Any man who rapes a woman is forced to marry her as punishment, yet you twist it around, with the intent to taunt and incite anger.
So, am now your victim? I laf at u
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

Bros, we've been very respectful towards each other, even I apologised for what happened the other day

[size=16pt]@bolded; Go to this thread

And find out who first mentioned the word "parent"

Don't be a hypocrite, do that and post the person's monicker here while quoting this post of mine [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
analice107:

When it comes to Christianity or the Bible, your super intelligence goes into recession. If you are with your senses wouldn't you see that when a woman is raped, she's scared and stigmatized? She becomes a reproach, so no man would touch her. Any man who rapes a woman is forced to marry her as punishment, yet you twist it around, with the intent to taunt and incite anger.
So, am now your victim? I laf at u

Neutrals, how does this differ from what I said?

I said this up there

hopefulLandlord:

You've only confirmed it, whether its considered punishment or not

[size=17pt]A RAPIST SHOULD MARRY HIS VICTIM [/size]
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Muafrika2, I AM FOR THE TRUTH. I ASSSURE YOU 4everGod will soon be hunted by the international police for his 419 businesses. EARTUM SHOWED ME MUCH REVELATION ABOUT HIM OVERNIGHT WHEN I REPORTED HIM TO EARTUM FOR HIS FALSE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ME.

4everGod will be jailed except if he confessed to his crime, deletes his accounts and confess that he lied against me. Just watch and see.

Now 4everGod come and answer these questions about yourself. Then get ready to be the most wanted in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA where you have extended your 419 business to.

Question 1: Are you currently in Nigeria? Answer yes or no
Question 2: How many white people have you duped successfully?
Question 3: Is my number 09091221112 or not?
Question 4: SAMUEL EKWUEME, DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BEING JAILED BY THE EFCC IS ALREADY KNOCKING AT THE DOOR? BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY IN TALKS WITH ALL THE WHITES YOU HAVE DUPED AS REGARD YOUR IDENTITY, YOUR HOME ADDRESS IN NIGERIA, ETC.

FOR ME TO CEASE REVEALING YOU FURTHER, KINDLY OPEN A NAIRALAND THREAD AND ADMIT YOUR FAULTS AND LIES AGAINST ME. THEN KINDLY DELETE ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS ON NAIRALAND. AS YOU KNOW, THE LIE WAS TOO MUCH ON ME, AND I SWORE ON MY LIFE. IT'S NOW YOUR TURN TO BE JAILED FOR LIFE IF YOU REFUSE TO OPEN A THREAD OF APOLOGY WITHIN 6 HOURS OF SEEING THIS MESSAGE.

NOTHING WILL BE ACCEPTED EXCEPT AN APOLOGY FROM YOU. ABO ORO LA N SO FUN OMO LUWABI.
Just NEGODU

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

FCC IN WASHINGTON? I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU KNEW MY LOCATION? WASHINGTON IS FAR NA. START WITH THE EFCC IN NIGERIA. MY NUMBER HERE ON NAIRALAND IS A NIGERIAN LINE SO LETS START FROM NIGERIA SHALL WE?

CHINEDU THE DECEIVER grin grin grin grin grin
Bros, pls activate your ignore mood. This guy is not worth this much time.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
[size=15pt]OTEMANUDUNO 3 MORE HOURS TO THE END OF YOUR DEADLINE. 6PM IT IS! I STILL DEY MY HOUSE DEY WAIT FOR YOUR EFCC OR EVEN THEIR PHONE CALL OR FBI OR EVEN YOUR EARTUM TO COME KNOCKING ON MY DOOR.

INFACT IF EARTUM DARES TO DO THAT THE SLAP HE WILL RECEIVE WILL AFFECT YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE. TELL HIM I SAID SO!
[/size]
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
analice107:

Bros, pls activate your ignore mood. This guy is not worth this much time.

My sister i will ignore him if he will ignore me and everyone else he has been bashing and bullying with personal stuff and when he does he has a particular set of supporters who join him. If Nairaland is going to the dogs then it should stop with me.

hugs sister for the support* smiley
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Otem, do everyone a favour and get back to YabaLeft for your meds. Don't let this thing get out of hand.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
M
4everGod:
[size=15pt]OTEMANUDUNO 3 MORE HOURS TO THE END OF YOUR DEADLINE. 6PM IT IS! I STILL DEY MY HOUSE DEY WAIT FOR YOUR EFCC OR EVEN THEIR PHONE CALL OR FBI OR EVEN YOUR EARTUM TO COME KNOCKING ON MY DOOR.

INFACT IF EARTUM DARES TO DO THAT THE SLAP HE WILL RECEIVE WILL AFFECT YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE. TELL HIM I SAID SO!
[/size]

Guy so you still went ahead to post this after your call to my phone number which you initially said it is not mine? I am highly disappointed in you for this undecided
Guy u are a very dishonest person. Even after what you told me on the phone you still go ahead to paste this? That's too bad of yoh undecided

1. Did you call my 09091221112 number or not?
2. Did we talk or not?

Even after knowing that I am not Chinedu and admitting with shame that you are wrong when you cut the call at the middle of our conversation, you still did this? undecided
hmm cool
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
analice107:

Otem, do everyone a favour and get back to YabaLeft for your meds. Don't let this thing get out of hand.
I don't belong their.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Otemanuduno: otemanuduno:

You refused to answer this question 4evergod. Why If you don't answer it, no P. I leave your case in the hands of nature to judge. LordCenturion, I'm sorry for going this extent, but this guy really did a bad job here, giving me the identity of the person I am not, even after telling him some days back how I prescribed my method to stopping a problem I once had to someone else. That's bad.

But he's refusing to admit that he called my number which he refused initially that it is mine. And in the middle of our conversation this guy cut the call in shame. He will never admit to calling me and I responding. WHY?

undecided

I PROMISE FOR THE LAST TIME TO IGNORE THEIR DISTRACTIONS AND FOCUS. TIME WILL TELL WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH. HE HAS CHINEDU'S NUMBER, LET HIM TRACK THE GUY DOWN AND CALL MY OWN NUMBER 09091221112, THEN HE WILL HEAR MY RESPONSE WHILE HE IS WITH HIS SUPPOSED CHINEDU. MY FONE BATTERY IS DOWN. BYE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section / If You Insult Me On Social Media, I’ll Appear In Your Dreams - Bishop Obinim / Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.