Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan (10164 Views)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2016
choi..these mend guys showed obj pepper in those days. world famous gbomo jomo..lol
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by dayoungmoney1: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2016
K
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by ekhai(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2016
adamooye:
Crisis every were..God will surely intervain.
This " INTERVENE " you mean?
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by Mylove55(f): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2016
nonjebose:
Interesting read. MEND trying to gain relevance after all the atrocities they committed. They should wait for the end of criminal proceedings in nigeria and south africa.
which atrocity, is it d oct 1st bombing which ineffectual buffoon committed.

1 Like

Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by Elxandre(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2016
Zico5:
I know it. Its just a matter of time before the niger delta know that their major problem/enemy is Gej. Niger delta avengers have started singing then the okars. But my flat headed people will still continue to praise him to the highest heaven. Sooner or later they will know the problems the man created for 6 bad years he reigned.
Only if you would explain how May 2010- May 2015 amounts to 6 years.
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by nonjebose(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2016
Mylove55:
That remains for the court to determine
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by tplacid: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2016
bonechamberlain:
These people, seems they don't know the man they are trying to pull down is untouchable.

Only God is unto untouchable.
At a point saddam Hussain and Gadafi were untouchable.....am sure you know how there story ended.
Even Pharaoh of ancient Egypt wasn't into untouchable.
#justsaying.
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2016
bonechamberlain:
These people, seems they don't know the man they are trying to pull down is untouchable.

[size=14pt]NO MORTAL IS UNTOUCHABLE.
BEWARE OF THE WRATH OF GOD.[/size]
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by wildchild1: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Let them kontinu

2016/2017 Jerseys available, order now
https://www.nairaland.com/3204752/2016-2017-jerseys-available-affordable
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2016
Who,you mean the clumsy dulllard jonathan?
Please,tell me something else.
bonechamberlain:
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2016
So the court has become bomb expert?
nonjebose:
That remains for the court to determine

1 Like

Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2016
nonjebose:
Interesting read. MEND trying to gain relevance after all the atrocities they committed. They should wait for the end of criminal proceedings in nigeria and south africa.
jonathan commit worst.
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by nonjebose(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2016
AntiIPOB:
So the court has become bomb expert?
Don't tell me you don't know what the court does. It listens and accept the submissions and proofs of both counsels to determine the merit or demerit of the case. So, it is their job not mine or yours
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2016
That is because there are too many criminals in ijaw land than any other place in the niger delta.
aguiyi2:
They are all Ijaws, they should know him better.My worry is, how come other ethnic nationalities in the niger delter have been shut out from the so called resource struggle? .It is now basically an ijaw thing.Do the ijaws see themselves as the leaders of the south-south? .Brewing wahala.
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by neocortex: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2016
Mylove55:

When did you start defending militants, I thought they are all criminals ?
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by Koddedtinz: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2016
More bullshit for gullible to swallow.
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by Mylove55(f): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2016
neocortex:

When did you start defending militants, I thought they are all criminals ?
i started defending mend since when i discover ineffectual buffoon is d grand patron of avengers.
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by shamecurls(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Ijaw slaves can never sue there Masters!

When did IPAD yoots have the guts to face an Ijaw man
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by teampregar(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Zico5:
I know it. Its just a matter of time before the niger delta know that their major problem/enemy is Gej
With the way u say it,
I dont tink GEJ is the major enemy, the major enemy has been the federal government in charge right from when oil was discorvered in the niger delta till now(including GEJ's administration), and concerning this millitancy stuff, Late Yaradua should not have given the millitants money as conpensation, he could have cleaned up the polluted lands that they were agitating for(this would have given them no more cause to agitate with millitancy), but he gave them money and contracts, now any millitant group can just emerge with the hope of getting money from the fedral government..

1 Like

Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by Gkemz: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Reformed Niger Delta Avengers (RNDA) is a subsidiary of MEND.
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by donswaga: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2016
My take on this. If the so call RNDA can no such sponsored of NDA what stopping them from naming the foot soldiers behind NDA.
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by DamiBukola: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
aguiyi2:
They are all Ijaws, they should know him better.My worry is, how come other ethnic nationalities in the niger delter have been shut out from the so called resource struggle? .It is now basically an ijaw thing.Do the ijaws see themselves as the leaders of the south-south? .Brewing wahala.
the other tribes are more or less cowards
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by basadenet: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Legally Mend cannot sue Jonathan for anything, they can only sue FG. Moreso, it means are in support of what Okar and brother did to Nigerians
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by damon222: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Na today? These foolish brothers are quick to forget that old cargo Obasanjo has accussed GEJ of hiring snippers to kill opposition. The same foolish apc members were southing to the highest heaven that the accusations are weighty that GEJ should respond. But at the end, GEJ came out even more cleaners. GEJ is indeed like a Saint. He is God own son.
Re: Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan by IBROHIM: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Abeymills:
So it was gudluck dat sponsor mend 2 blow up innocent Nigerians in eagle square some slowpoke ewedu brain zombies here just saying nonsence it's only inrelevant n useless govt dat will work wit criminals like okah brothers yeye govt
you are an EWU! The same Jonathan claimed it wasn't mend when they claimed responsibility for the bombing! Jonathan said he knew the culprits! Later during the campaign, the drunk changed his narrative that okah was the one that he actually wanted to assassinate him!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Seeks Fresh $2.5bn World Bank Loan / BREAKING! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel Days After Kanu's Arrest (pics / Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.