Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva (10167 Views)

Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did / Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by GeneralGEJ: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2012
The former governor of Bayelsa State, Chief Timipre Sylva, Saturday, said he (Sylva) performed far more than Jonathan’s tenure given the challenges he faced in office as the governor of the Niger Delta state.

Reacting to President Goodluck Jonathan’s comment at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) campaign rally Saturday in Yenagoa in which he (Jonathan) cited the stoning of the former governor and the Five Star Tower Hotel project as monument of disgrace, Chief Sylva said it was the same President Jonathan that came back and spoke glowingly of his achievement at the January primaries of the party.

Chief Sylva in a statement issued by his media aide, Doifie Ola, described as barefaced lie and a misrepresentation of open facts the President claim that the Five Star Hotel had been the way he (Jonathan) left it.

He challenged the President “to tell the world how much he (Jonathan) paid the contractor and how much Sylva has paid the contractor.”

The statement reads, “Timipre Sylva has read with utter dismay some statements credited to the President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) campaign rally on Friday, 03 February in Yenagoa.

“Two things stand out in the President’s speech. He talked about a stoning incident in Yenagoa that he watched with pleasure and the Tower Hotel project in Yenagoa that was conceptualised by the Government of Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, which Jonathan took over as Governor of Bayelsa State and passed on to Sylva as Governor.

“The stoning in Yenagoa happened during the president’s visit and it was widely believed to have been arranged by a few misguided elements, which with the backing of Mr. President, had used the presidential security to subvert the security of the state on purpose to embarrass Governor Sylva. Sponsors of the incident had tried to deny their involvement and present the event as indicative of the governor’s non-performance.

The world now knows better, of course. Everyone is now perfectly well aware of the mastermind of that insult on the Ijaw nation.

“But let us state that it was not the governor who was disgraced by the stoning. Instead, it was the president himself. Now, if stoning is a yardstick for non-performance, are we also right to say that the burning down of Mr. President’s house in 2007, in the run-up to that year’s general elections, was also an act of rejection by the people of the state? A lot of people believed that the burning of his house and the action of militants in 2007 were an expression of rejection. Is Mr. President now confirming that wide belief?

“In addition, can we also say that the stoning of President Jonathan in May last year in Uganda was a global act of rejection? Besides, it was after the stoning incident in Yenagoa in late 2010 that Mr. President came back to Yenagoa, raised the hand of Sylva, and spoke glowingly about his achievements, saying he has performed excellently well and that the people of Bayelsa should vote him into office.

“It was after the stoning that he came back and voted in the January 2011 PDP governorship primaries and gave a glowing report of Sylva’s performance. So what suddenly changed from January 2011 to later that year when President Jonathan manipulated all the institutions of state, including the armed and security forces, the judiciary and critical organs of democracy like the political parties, in full cry, leaving the security and economic challenges which he faced, to embark on OPERATION REMOVE SYLVA as the sole mandate which the people of Nigeria gave to him?“Didn’t Jonathan know there was a stoning incident when he came to say Governor Sylva should be voted in January?”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/president-jonathan-lied-says-sylva/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by GeneralGEJ: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2012
Sylva is correct, he know I am useless, but he is a bastard
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
But its a shame that the president doesnt even command respect among his ijaw peers. Its not about galivanting 'i'm president', but his personality is devoid of respect.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Kilode1: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
“But let us state that it was not the governor who was disgraced by the stoning. Instead, it was the president himself. Now, if stoning is a yardstick for non-performance, are we also right to say that the burning down of Mr. President’s house in 2007, in the run-up to that year’s general elections, was also an act of rejection by the people of the state?

A lot of people believed that the burning of his house and the action of militants in 2007 were an expression of rejection. Is Mr. President now confirming that wide belief?

Two thieves throwing stones at each other.

Bayelsa children are there with little healthcare and poor school facilities despite the billions allocated to that small state.

Yet, these Bunch of looters in power are fighting over hotel contract  embarassed
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by GeneralGEJ: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by cjfavour(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
yes sylva, we know. Gej is a liar,you are a liar,all d political office holders are liar mostly reuben abati in this govt. most politicians are also liars. WE KNOW. SIR, U'VE BN REJCTED EVEN BY UR PPL.
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by 27naira(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2012
very unfortunate. undecided

A lesser tout and a bigger tout hauling insults at each other. The bigger tout, a mail order Phd holder while the lesser tout, a militant and a bunkerer.

Vision 202020 grin
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Atigba: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2012
I feel so sorry for Silver?
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by chuks49(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2012
I pity Bayelsans, how can they be this unfortunate with series of bad leaders.
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by ogbongzky(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2012
People Deceiving People, mtchew**
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by nasty45(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
smdh heavily
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Lovine: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
Show me a prophet that has honor in his community?
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Pukkah: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
Although the two of them are 'same of the same', it's really hard to point to any worthy thing which Mr Jonathan achieved as Governor of Bayelsa. Sadly, the name of Mr Alamieyeseigha still echoes loudly in the so-called achievements of the two non-performers.

In all of this, the people of Bayelsa suffer the poor leadership(s).
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by buzor(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
imagine the priority for bayelsa state govt is building 5 star hotels where its citizen lack basic needs like water, health, electricity, roads.
i de cry for bayelsans,
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by vanstanzy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2012
Kilode?!:

Two thieves throwing stones at each other.

Bayelsa children are there with little healthcare and poor school facilities despite the billions allocated to that small state.

Yet, these Bunch of looters in power are fighting over hotel contract  embarassed

@kilode
We know very well that all politicians are theives, looters and lie for a living. But pls Jonah and Sylva kill urselves if u will, but Presido Jonah just improve our standard of living, fight corruption squarely without bias and stop ur wastefulness in govt.
Thank you and GOD bless u.
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by babaowo: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
Birds of same feather!
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by MrGlobe(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
LoL, comedy. Even though I dont endorse sylva, the president should be ashamed of himself. He is talking about stoning when he was stoned in uganda (desecrating the office of the president of Nigeria), his house burned and all. I expected the president to say that sylva failed to continue from his (GEJ) developmental strides, rather he referred to Alayemeisgha's administration as if he was never governor. Pot calling kettle black. One thing I know is karma is real and GEJ should be ready for his own bite.
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Raylight2(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2012
Why are our leaders behaving like kids now? Me I'm tired o! How do we expect meaningful progress with this disagreement.
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2012
Do I hear the death throes of a drowning man, as GEJ is confronted by his own Atiku? smiley smiley smiley

President Jonathan also in his speech described the Tower Hotel, Yenagoa, as “a monument of disgrace,” insinuating that the edifice is still at the stage he left it as governor. This is a barefaced lie and a misrepresentation of open facts.

Sylva wishes to clarify that the hotel was at the second floor when he took over from Dr. Jonathan as governor. It is now at its 18th floor, as the whole world can see. Sylva agrees that the job has been delayed, but explains that the reason it has been delayed is because the contractor, whom Dr. Jonathan himself chose and awarded the contract to, asked for a variation of N5 billion.

See as Sylva bring cavalry come battle here grin

Let Jonathan tell the world how much he paid this contractor and how much Sylva has paid the contractor. And we are aware that this same contractor is not building a house for Sylva in his village.
Far more than Jonathan’s tenure, Sylva has performed given the challenges he faced

Come on, even bingo - the unkempt neigbourhood dog - knew this much now

It is unfortunate that President Jonathan could have such a disgraceful outing last Friday. At a time when it was being widely suspected that he might be involved in the questionable acts around the Bayelsa State governorship contest, his outing on Friday, 03 February, has conclusively proven that all along, he has been behind all the shenanigans in Bayelsa State deliberately to destabilise the state for his own selfish interest.

Source

And when all is said and done, I say: "there is still no cause for alarm".
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by pawa4ul: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2012
GEJ shut up, SYLVA u too shut up. Both of you should be seriously ashamed of yourselves. All the projects in Yenagoa and all of Bayelsa are by Alamesiagha. Both of you were non performers in Bayelsa. GEJ, I felt like stoning you that day when you were hailing that SYLVA of his achievements just before the primaries. I wonder where you got your statistics from. Your own time was even worse. The only person I pity is our dear state. You have started again to sing praises for Seriake Dickson. I bet you will still come back to call him a bunch of disgrace and disappointment. Howbeit, we are not surprised at all at all your incompetencies, afterall WHAT SHOULD BE EXPECTED OF A PDP LED BUNCH OF THIEVES?
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by dayokanu(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2012
Contrary to what Beaf told us, we now know who the stone throwers are.

Besides, it was after the stoning incident in Yenagoa in late 2010 that [size=18pt]Mr. President came back to Yenagoa, raised the hand of Sylva, and spoke glowingly about his achievements, saying he has performed excellently well and that the people of Bayelsa should vote him into office.
[/size]
“It was after the stoning that he came back and voted in the January 2011 PDP governorship primaries and gave a glowing report of Sylva’s performance. So what suddenly changed from January 2011 to later that year
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by DisGuy: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2012
I can just see Alamieyeseigha laughing himself to stupor in the local fishermen joint !

two drunken fellows grin

Dumb and Dumber
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by pawa4ul: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2012
I am begining to conclude (with due respect) that GEJ is just a CRETIN. See the open showcase of his immaturity. Coming to conspicously tell Nigerians that he is behind all the ills Bayelsa state is suffering politically. Openly telling us how he had used his presidential wits to arrange people to stone the governor of his state. Whatever you sow, that shall you reap.You see how he was also stoned in another country.
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Pa22(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2012
Non-performing, CORRUPT TECHNOCRATS!!!
You two are yet to complete the show, Start mentioning figures, give REDUNDANT EFCC job!!!
IJAW I HAIL THEE, !!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Beaf: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
Vulture parade.

ACN leader =  Cocaine pusher.
Sylva = Cocaine sniffer.

The equation is balanced! grin grin grin grin grin
Therefore, ACN peeps will support Sylva. Its all about drug lovers choices.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by beeke(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
This one of d many reasons the Northerners frown at a presidency from d SS just imagine a president of Nigeria going to his home state to make mockery of himself did GEJ think he is the President of the federal rep. of Bayelsa, if all Nigerians will get as leaders are this childish and shameless ediots then i wont blame Ghana media and it small size citizens of taking us to kalokalo.

Even though Northern politicians has their difference among themselves but is hard to see them play it out on the media cos they no how damaging it is to their reputations but once a small disagreement appears in the mist of any SS/SE or SW politicians they are quick to call the media house thinking that what they are doing is to discredit each other without knowing the effect it has on the regions image
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
fresh air naija fresh air bayelsa

gej the worlds most daft man - a man in a glass house prancing round naked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by beeke(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2012
A friend once said to me that the worst thing that has happen to Africa is democracy i ask him why he said i must look around that whatsoever i see in here is lyk dat in Ghana, SA, Egypt, Tunis, Libya, Senegal, Togo and the rest of Africa, that the people of Africa are suffering all becos of democracy
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by LFJ: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2012
Beaf:

Vulture parade.

ACN leader =  Cocaine pusher.
Sylva = Cocaine sniffer.

The equation is balanced! grin grin grin grin grin
Therefore, ACN peeps will support Sylva. Its all about drug lovers choices.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Anytime I read your comment, I know our hope for better Nigeria is still far away. I pray to God to help us rediscover our lost youths who were blown away by wind of ethnic and religious sentiment.
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Corlah: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
Dis is just more dan enuf 2 tro the PDP out of yenagoa dis guyz are nt worth calin a leader
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by IYANGBALI: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2012
our president is gradually turning himself to a tout,imagine the president descending so low to this level,ITS A BIG SHAME cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva by Rhino4dm: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2012
GEJ the drunken fisherman is displaying his true nature. The most corrupt, clueless, stuupid and retarrded person to ever occupy Aso rocks. No thanks to the 22 miliion brainless goons that voted this ape as a president.

in the coming days, you should brace up for revelations. The warter is about to get murky. Time to descend to all time low in political shaming,

Crak head VS. Drunken fisherman season one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From South South APC Women / Youth Rally In Port Harcourt / Elections: PDP, APC Heavyweights, Others Lose Security Aides As Police Withdraw / Malami: Naming Boko Haram Sponsors Now Can Affect Investigations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.