Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,529 members, 7,830,569 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

CAS Visit Village In Niger State Where NAF Officials're Killed By Armed Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAS Visit Village In Niger State Where NAF Officials're Killed By Armed Bandits (985 Views)

Soldiers Kill Armed Bandits In Zamfara (Photos) / Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS / 9 Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers During Patrol In Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAS Visit Village In Niger State Where NAF Officials're Killed By Armed Bandits by obiremy: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2016
BOSSO KILLINGS: CAS VISITS TROOPS, GOVERNOR OF NIGER STATE AND EMIR OF MINNA

The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Baba Abubakar yesterday visited men of the Nigerian Air Force Quick Response Force in Minna. The visit came on the heel of last Thursday killing of 2 NAF personnel deployed on Internal Security Operation in the State, codenamed “OPERATION MESA”. The slain airmen, while on cordon and search operation around Kopa, Dagma and Gagwa villages in Bosso Local Government Area were killed alongside 9 Army personnel by armed bandits.

The purpose of the visit was to enable the CAS commiserate with the families of the slain airmen, hold durbar with troops, and inspect facilities on NAF Base, Minna. Air Mshl Abubakar also used the opportunity to visit the Governor of Niger State, His Excellency, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello, as well as paid homage to the Emir of Minna, His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr) Umar Faruq Bahago CON. The CAS used the occasion to appeal to both the political and traditional leadership to call on the people to support Security Agencies in the State in carrying out their duties, noting that security is everybody’s business.

Meanwhile, the Niger State Governor has expressed regrets over the unfortunate incident. The Governor called on everybody in the State to remain calm even as he said that his government is investigating the case. While appreciating the efforts of the Security Agencies in the State towards maintaining law and order, he promised to continue to work with them to make Niger State, and the Country at large, safer.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/bosso-killings-cas-visits-troops.html

Re: CAS Visit Village In Niger State Where NAF Officials're Killed By Armed Bandits by obiremy: 7:13am On Aug 11, 2016

Re: CAS Visit Village In Niger State Where NAF Officials're Killed By Armed Bandits by kossyablaze(m): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2016
I see.... When next he go do press up again?
Re: CAS Visit Village In Niger State Where NAF Officials're Killed By Armed Bandits by MemeTroll: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2016
I see that ever gallant Susan Ajenge i guess she was posted to niger strange
cc lalasticlala
Re: CAS Visit Village In Niger State Where NAF Officials're Killed By Armed Bandits by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Good move
Re: CAS Visit Village In Niger State Where NAF Officials're Killed By Armed Bandits by PaulIdu: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2016
MemeTroll:
I see that ever gallant Susan Ajenge i guess she was posted to niger strange

I she the one in FRSC gear
Re: CAS Visit Village In Niger State Where NAF Officials're Killed By Armed Bandits by MemeTroll: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2016
PaulIdu:

I she the one in FRSC gear
yesssss

(1) (Reply)

Customs To Clear Cargoes At Lekki Deep Seaport Under 24 Hrs – Customs / Whatever Side Of The Divide You Are, This Is A 'must Read' / Boko Haram Fighter Who Specialized In Stealing Caught In Borno (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.