Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 (3373 Views)

Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most / Sceneonetv.co - Download All Jenifa's Diary From Season 1 To Currennt Season / Game Of Thrones; Who Is Arya Stark? Maisie Williams (2) (3) (4)

Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
You know Jon Snow knows nothing... Maybe that's why he's so lucky.
lilEmir3:
John snow,He Always wins grin
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by Deejay777(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
ToLisah:
Aswear! The way Cersei Lannister's heart is like stone ehn... She made sweet King Tommen die. Ramsay was a devil. I pray that Sansa Stark kills Petyr Baelish
i'm wit u bro,i want Petyr Baelish 2 experience a slow nd painful death
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by Deejay777(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
ToLisah:
Aswear! The way Cersei Lannister's heart is like stone ehn... She made sweet King Tommen die. Ramsay was a devil. I pray that Sansa Stark kills Petyr Baelish
Arebay:
Let me know your predictions on who will kill Cercei....to me ,I think the Dwarf,Jamie,or that grandma...but the Hound will surely kill his brother (the mountain) cos that was what brought him back to life ...
i want sansa stark 2 kill cersei or brandon stark(if he remembered wat hapened b4 he fell 4rm d tower)
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by Deejay777(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

Ramsey was a rapist murderer and he castrated theon 'reek' skin people alive, feed his dear friend and step mother and brotherto hounds killed his father amongst others. The worst thing joffrey did was to make sansa look at her father and septa head and cut off a guy's tongue. He was a coward that hid behind the crown.

They were both. bad but Ramsey was worse.

Cersei and Conniving little finger are bad too.

i tink i wil dis-concur wit u boss.Ramsay only kills his enemies or people who re a threat 2 im but joffery is mad wit evil,i dnt tink he knws d diference btw friend nd foe.Besides dat he is 2 smal 2 handle dat power vested on im(major reason y he misbhav) bt ramsay is mor matured nd cn rule beta
I REST MY CASE

Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by Arebay(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Deejay777:

i want sansa stark 2 kill cersei or brandon stark(if he remembered wat hapened b4 he fell 4rm d tower)

Brandon can't kill cersei,,his war is bigger than her, I guess his focus would be on the white walkers..sansa stark is also a candidate ..but you know G.O.T is full of surprises..it could be anybody. Deanerys,,her measter,or this girl ,I can't remember her name ,that big girl that likes jamie lannister ,you know she swore to protect sansa and protection also includes killing her enemies..

Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by Deejay777(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Arebay:

Brandon can't kill cersei,,his war is bigger than her, I guess his focus would be on the white walkers..sansa stark is also a candidate ..but you know G.O.T is full of surprises..it could be anybody. Deanerys,,her measter,or this girl ,I can't remember her name ,that big girl that likes jamie lannister ,you know she swore to protect sansa and protection also includes killing her enemies..
u re so right boss,it may even b her right-hand man Qyburn(his eyes luks lyk dat of a traitor)
VALAR MORGHULIS
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2016
Her name is Lady Brianne of Tarth
Arebay:

Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2016
I perfectly agree with you that Brandon's war is much bigger than Cersei and her evil plans... He's the three eyed raven now. The one with all the knowledge that ever was.
Arebay:

Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by Arebay(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
ToLisah:
Her name is Lady Brianne of Tarth

Yeah,,it is .
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2017
ToLisah:
There is season 7. It will be out in April 2017. Stay tuned.
any info on GOT and y is nt out since April
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by Nnabuochidi: 8:24am On May 22, 2017
B21st MOVIES is looking for Actors and Actresses between the ages of 20-35 for her upcoming SHORT FILMS,Interested individuals should contact: 08106259151 (whatsapp) or 07011405931...
Only for those who base in Lagos..
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by franugo(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2017
iceberylin:

if only Rickon watched Apolocaypto...... sad

rickon stark is probably d stupidest of d Starks... he takes after his mother I guess..... even a 5year old would know not to run in a straight line,, dumbo
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by ba7man(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2017
ToLisah:
Hehehehe! Why you dey vex? I think Little Finger was an equally annoying character... Betraying people... and his fixation with Cathline Stark and now Sansa Stark is so irritating. embarassed
Little finger is truly irritating...

But Ramsey Bolton's "grand entrance" includes burning stakes of "flayed men" I.e men with their skins stripped of and set on fire!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Special shout out to king Geofry too.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is The Worst Character So Far? From Season 1-6 by APRIDE(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2017
ToLisah:
If you're a GOT fan, raise ya hands up! Higher!

Lol! If I'm not on Palmchat chatting away with friends, I'm watching clips from Game Of Thrones! Valar Morghulis or what!

I just finished season 6 of the movie, and I'm still excited about it.

Kudos to the people involved in making that movie a reality biko! I keep thinking about how they come up with captivating storylines, villainous characters, etc.

I also remember think how much better the movie will be if Queen Cersei, or King Joffery died, until I met Ramzey Bolton... It was crazy!

Who is the most evil from Game Of Thrones? Tell meeee!

Little finger - lord of the vale

Please Where Can I Download Wrestlemania 29? / Ten Things Hollywood Does Wrong / Easy Steps On How To Download Your Favorite Korean Drama/movies