Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,983 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

A Brother Needs Help!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Brother Needs Help!!!! (924 Views)

A Brother Needs An Urgent Help... / A Brother Needs 1minute Of Your Time. Please Don't Ignore. / A Brother Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brother Needs Help!!!! by gbens2000(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2016
U lost a relationship of 4yrs and got dis new gal that u plan to keep , but one sunny day u called her and ask where she was, she then replied, am nt @home but. sumhow u could sense from the sound of her voice she was on bed. she leta sends u a txt dat,u Shldnt tink bad and dat she is nt cheatn on U. bt she would come ova to ur place dat evening nd in ur dicussion wit her she started beggin u n u ask wat d problem and she said she jst had sex wit her lecturer . Pls mature responses what would u DO? Continue or breakup wit .pls dont mind the use of english i just help a brother edit and repost.the original post is from hectorsam.he needs ur advice kindly help no insults plsssss grin
Re: A Brother Needs Help!!!! by aloobright17: 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Depending on individuals, as for me na fuckkk material she will be till I get her perfet replacement.for now pretend to her till u get things done.
Re: A Brother Needs Help!!!! by gbens2000(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
my candid advice=it takes lot of courage for her to come clean,i ave the feeling she is truely in love with u.so u try to affirm she has realized her mistakes and make it clear that there should be no second time love up and move on with the relationship.goodluck @Hectorsam
Re: A Brother Needs Help!!!! by aloobright17: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
gbens2000:
my candid advice=it takes lot of courage for her to come clean,i ave the feeling she is truely in love with u.so u try to affirm she has realized her mistakes and make it clear that there should be no second time love up and move on with the relationship.goodluck @Hectorsam
So if she keep doing it and keep coming up with courage? That means she's truly in love? Abeg no dey abuse the thing call Love.
Re: A Brother Needs Help!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
At least she respected you enough to tell you the truth... Just forgive her and observe her too...
Re: A Brother Needs Help!!!! by gbens2000(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
So if she keep doing it and keep coming up with courage? That means she's truly in love? Abeg no dey abuse the thing call Love.
remember i said he should make her understand that there would be no second chance or time.and we all make mistakes bro no one is perfect.
Re: A Brother Needs Help!!!! by aloobright17: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
gbens2000:
remember i said he should make her understand that there would be no second chance or time.and we all make mistakes bro no one is perfect.
there is no mistakes in discussing about sexx till she went and meet the person at whatever place booked for the act . Do u even know how many times they had it before that very day? I know how many times ladies confessed about such illicit sexx act and still get caught with the same guy.by then it will change from mistakes to is devil or I don't know what came over me e.t.c. op is now or never.
Re: A Brother Needs Help!!!! by firstking01(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
At gbens2000, tell your friend to dump her sorry ass and move on.
Re: A Brother Needs Help!!!! by gbens2000(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
firstking01:
At gbens2000, tell your friend to dump her sorry ass and move on.
easy bro ur advice is kinda unhealthy he just got out of a relationship and he planned to stay in this one,he would break two hearts by doing that,he could give her another chance.
Re: A Brother Needs Help!!!! by firstking01(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
gbens2000:
easy bro ur advice is kinda unhealthy he just got out of a relationship and he planned to stay in this one,he would break two hearts by doing that,he could give her another chance.
Wait o, if i really digested your post very well, the said gf cheated on your nigga and you are talking about forgiveness??, cheating most times is genealogical and contagious,...forgive her but dnt date her again.
Re: A Brother Needs Help!!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
allow her to feel guilty!

form that its paining you, she will try to make it up to you and love you more for forgiving her!

enjoy the relationship when ure tired dump her and move on! #simple

1 Like

Re: A Brother Needs Help!!!! by gbens2000(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
allow her to feel guilty!

form that its paining you, she will try to make it up to you and love you more for forgiving her!

enjoy the relationship when ure tired dump her and move on! #simple
hahahah u gat no chills bro,but y is it dat wen we cheat its not so much of a big deal,but wen them gals cheat on us is like she has killed the pope undecided
Re: A Brother Needs Help!!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
gbens2000:
hahahah u gat no chills bro,but y is it dat wen we cheat its not so much of a big deal,but wen them gals cheat on us is like she has killed the pope undecided
i have no idea cheesy cheesy

very painful! i can sleep with 1000 girls but if my girlfriend should allow a guy "rock" her inside club i will be so mad angry

1 Like

Re: A Brother Needs Help!!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
tell that your friend to move on. Continuing with her will be foolish. If she has done it once, definitely, she can do it again

(1) (Reply)

Guy Gives Chick His Last 20k During Date, Later Regrets It And Does This / 5 Tricks Women Use To Cheat / 7 Ways To Show Love To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.