Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Unilorin RCF Auto Crash Accident Killed My Sister Oyeyode Oluwabunmi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unilorin RCF Auto Crash Accident Killed My Sister Oyeyode Oluwabunmi (1722 Views)

Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin RCF Auto Crash Accident Killed My Sister Oyeyode Oluwabunmi by apeiron24(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
Unilorin Redeemed Christian Fellowship Students auto crash Accident.

Some Students of University of Ilorin, who are members of RCF(Redeemed Christian Fellowship), were severely injured yesterday following an accident involving their bus, while returning from the 64th Annual Convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, which held at the Redemption Camp in Ogun State.

Monday 8, August….

….That news hit the headline and I gave my prayers to God to give them quick recovery. I never knew that my lovely Cousin, a loved one was among the victim.

Early this morning, I started receiving strange calls from different people telling me Oyeyode Oluwabunmi was involved in that accident and that she is dead.

The news hit me like a bullet to my heart but I still can’t believe that Oyeyode Oluwabunmi is Dead.

I can't believe I will never see her, or hear her again.

(Read the full Story)
http://www.aspiringnollywoodstars.com/true-life-story/oyeyode-oluwabunmi-gone-soon/
Re: Unilorin RCF Auto Crash Accident Killed My Sister Oyeyode Oluwabunmi by madridguy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
May God comfort you.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin RCF Auto Crash Accident Killed My Sister Oyeyode Oluwabunmi by Behira(f): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
RIP to her.......Take hrt dear
Re: Unilorin RCF Auto Crash Accident Killed My Sister Oyeyode Oluwabunmi by izzou(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kpele
Re: Unilorin RCF Auto Crash Accident Killed My Sister Oyeyode Oluwabunmi by apeiron24(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Thanks, I just can't believe am not going to see her again.
Re: Unilorin RCF Auto Crash Accident Killed My Sister Oyeyode Oluwabunmi by lamideee(f): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Take heart bro cry
Re: Unilorin RCF Auto Crash Accident Killed My Sister Oyeyode Oluwabunmi by onward4life(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
apeiron24:
Thanks, I just can't believe am not going to see her again.

Bro the Lord Comfort you..just make sure u pray for her
Re: Unilorin RCF Auto Crash Accident Killed My Sister Oyeyode Oluwabunmi by ademiD(f): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
RIP to her
Re: Unilorin RCF Auto Crash Accident Killed My Sister Oyeyode Oluwabunmi by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
u went to serve a god and he cant grant u safe journey home. y serve him den
Re: Unilorin RCF Auto Crash Accident Killed My Sister Oyeyode Oluwabunmi by joyce01(f): 5:58am On Aug 12, 2016
Making Heaven is the ultimate...I pray she made heaven. Take heart bro, it's well.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Take The Stress Of Processing Your PAP/AKAMU/OGI Off You / Woman Sacrifices Her Only Daughter To River Goddess Awube For More Children / #fact About Nyash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.