Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo (52587 Views)

Emir Sanusi Searching For Ramadan Moon (Photos) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by lezz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
sweetgala:

Wrong you may need to study the constitution again, only in the last 20 years has the order of chieftaincy become somewhat confusing with so many village chiefs.
What's a first class chief and what statutory role were assigned to them in the so-called last 20 years?
sweetgala:

Certain first class chief's enjoy recognition under state laws guiding land ownership patriomony marriage and royalties
you didn't say anything here. You're only being vague.

State your point clearly!
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by Toosure70: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:
Hello, I'm a human being, and what are u?
oponu alaye bibaje
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by HMZi: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
deebsman1:
Ela grin grin

Your signature is disturbing,we all have violent chapters in our holy books but u don't c xtains forming terrorist groups and fuking up the world in the name of GOD..allah on the oda hand(u knw)...c the light,don't ff the bandwagon a.k.a zombies.
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by freshvine(f): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:

Calling people muslim fanatics is a complement shey? I don't know what ur problem is but I can bet it's difficult to pronounce. voices in my head tell me u have serious issues.

Sanusi having robed like a masquerade is a masquerade.

Since I ain't close to you to Yank off my head, head to the nearest church and do your usual
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by Nusaf: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
freshvine:

Sanusi having robed like a masquerade is a masquerade.

Since I ain't close to you to Yank off my head, head to the nearest church and do your usual
I doubt if a single soul in ur lineage can attain the education, wealth, popularity, status, respect, national and international recognition of this 'masquerade' even 1000 yrs from now. That voice in my head which told me that u have serious issue is very correct. U have the right to be stupid but why are abusing that privilege? Anyway it is not ur fault. It is just the fault of that gate man that removed the lock of psychiatric ward.
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
A salute is a gesture or other action used to display respect.
So what are u saying?
The mode that push this trash to fp deserve 20 lashes
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by SUPOL(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
Adegbenro7643:
Pls narrate his story 4 me. I couldn't jxt understand a bit.
its a long story but just know that:
1. Lucifer was an archangel of worship
2. Sin was found in him n was dethroned
3. There was war in heaven n Lucifer was thrown down to earth.
4. Man was created to occupy d second heaven
5. He fell n Lucifer took d place
6. Jesus came n restore, taking us to the 3rd heaven where God is seated.
7. from 2nd heaven d devil tempts d inhabitants of this world.
8. But in Christ we have authority over him.
9. His sorrows is when he remembers d last day that he will be put in chains n be disgraced...

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by Zeus777: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
SUPOL:
Your Lucifer is a mate to Archangel Michael not Jehovah (his name be praised). He has been banished from d third heaven which is d throne of Jehovah God. You n himself has only one future that is d lake of fire prepared for him n his loyalists like u. Pls don't drag people to hellfire because that is you portion on d last day. Remain where u are, d place u got wen u deceived Adam through Eve. That is where he tempts d elect, sons of God.
SMH "satan" "jehovah" " hell fire" you and the guy u quoted are both jokers. U both fukn slaves to the abrahamic myth where the idea of satan, jehovah and hell fire originated. U both shld shoot urself so to get free outa ur mental enslavement
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by freshvine(f): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:

I doubt if a single soul in ur lineage can attain the education, wealth, popularity, status, respect, national and international recognition of this 'masquerade' even 1000 yrs from now. That voice in my head which told me that u have serious issue is very correct. U have the right to be stupid but why are abusing that privilege? Anyway mit is not ur fault. It is just the fault of that gate man that removed the lock of psychiatric ward.

Spare me the emotional tantrum!

I don't Envy him at all so why will I want to equal his records on
1. Akaluka killing and parading of his head in the streets of Kano

2. Hiding of underage innocent Christian children stolen from their parents in the south in his palace.

3. Marrying little kids

4. Supervising yet another religious killing in his domain.

Jonse out buddy
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by ioranum(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Once a uniform personnel is on duty particularly with his cap on, salutation is the only greeting he can offer. Professionally, he is no expected to bend down, lie down etc. This greeting can be directed to any citizen irrespective of weather he is his superior or civilian.
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by Nusaf: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
freshvine:

Spare me the emotional tantrum!

I don't Envy him at all so why will I want to equal his records on
1. Akaluka killing and parading of his head in the streets of Kano

2. Hiding of underage innocent Christian children stolen from their parents in the south in his palace.

3. Marrying little kids

4. Supervising yet another religious killing in his domain.

Jonse out buddy
Certainly, how can u envy what is several light years away from u. See them, the worst pretenders. I can bet that if by any chance u have the means of contacting this same masquerade for assistance, u will not think about it. As if we don't know them. After making fruitless efforts to hook with them and knowing fully well that no hope they will go back and start making all sort of noise. Gerrout of my site. Don't tell me what I know. Idiot.
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by SUPOL(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Zeus777:
SMH "satan" "jehovah" " hell fire" you and the guy u quoted are both jokers. U both fukn slaves to the abrahamic myth where the idea of satan, jehovah and hell fire originated. U both shld shoot urself so to get free outa ur mental enslavement
Lol
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by Ekakamba: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
ROFL grin grin grin
moffat:
u can see
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by freshvine(f): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:

Certainly, how can u envy what is several light years away from u. See them, the worst pretenders. I can bet that if by any chance u have the means of contacting this same masquerade for assistance, u will not think about it. As if we don't know them. After making fruitless efforts to hook with them and knowing fully well that no hope they will go back and start making all sort of noise. Gerrout of my site. Don't tell me what I know.

That stool he occupies is funded with oil money from the Niger Delta. In fact he had some stakes in oil wells no thanks to the nepotism of the hausa fulanis. If that wasn't the case, he'd be riding on camel back as his official transport system unlike the affluence he currently enjoy courtesy of oil in the south. I can place my bet Kano cannot generate what keeps his flamboyant lifestyle. So why will I go begging him for what he's taking from the owners?
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by Nusaf: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
freshvine:

That stool he occupies is funded with oil money from the Niger Delta. In fact he had some stakes in oil wells no thanks to the nepotism of the hausa fulanis. If that wasn't the case, he'd be riding on camel back as his official transport system unlike the affluence he currently enjoy courtesy of oil in the south. I can place my bet Kano cannot generate what keeps his flamboyant lifestyle. So why will I go begging him for what he's taking from the owners?
See owner. When did u plant crude oil? How does it belong to u? Thief, ole, barawo. Go and look for something to do and stop hating an accomplished man, otherwise u die in that ur poverty. Look at the people scattered all over Kano like orphans carrying some innocent and begging faces claiming one yeye ownership of national God given resources. Hahahahahaha. Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. Hohohohohoho.
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by Nusaf: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Toosure70:
oponu alaye bibaje
Oh! I see! the problem is more than I thought. Eyyaaah!! It shall be well.
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
themosthigh:
When we satanist have conquered and finally imprisoned jehovah and his son,we will establish an eternal monarch on earth and in the heavens and people like sanusi that submits will automatically become gos on the new earth join up and become an immortal soldier of lucifer and participate in the future invasion and sacking of heaven...help us enthrone lucifer as the lord of lords and join in the sharing of the spoils if not be damned as a slave loyal to a dying god
PITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 12, 2016
dainformant:
Concerned Nigerians are asking whether this is normal -talking of a senior police officer saluting a civilian/traditional monarch... This happened yesterday between a senior police officer and the Emir of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II at his palace in Kano..While the policeman saluted the Emir, the monarch replied him with a handshake...

This has caused division online with some saying the police officer was wrong for saluting a civilian whose highest position held in the country -was the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) while others are saying the traditional office is a revered one hence anything is allowed....

What are your thoughts....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/see-what-happened-between-senior-polie.html

salute is a form of greeting Oga to go sch and learn before joining blogging. Naija and sentiments
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by montanaguy(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2016
I was once in the military. I want us to understand one thing about salutation or rather paying Compliment. When you salute a senior officer, you are not saluting him as a person or an individual rather you are saluting the peep on his shoulder. The senior officer was not saluting Sanusi rather he was saluting the exalted office he is occupying as an Emir. When I was in the service, there was this police commissioner that lives close to one of our senior officer where we do guard. When the police officer was going or coming back from work, I do pay him compliment. He was a police officer, I was a soldier. If I don't pay him compliment, he won't do me anything but I was doing that in recognition of his rank and appointment. During the armed forces day celebration and independent day, police commissioners do take national salute from the soldiers on parade. So why can't I pay a police commissioner compliment? Its about the rank and position and not as a person.
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by M2dX(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Why the police no go salute am when the emir dress like traditional gangster
a. k. a ninja
Re: Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo by PAQ(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Guyman02:
What is Salute?
it is simply a form of greeting by group of people within an entity. Imagine how fulfilled a parent feels if his son who is a returning soldier salutes him on stepping into the house.
A police man showing respect to a traditional ruler is just fine, even Obama whenever he wants to enter AirForce One gives military salute to the low ranking sentry by the steps.
Catholic Knights give salute to the Bishop. Boy Scouts and Brigades are encouraged to salute their parents as a source of loyalty.
This post is not worth the MB spent on it.

You said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Zarma Usman Koso And His 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photos) / I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) / Need Help With The Edo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.