Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Why Relationship Never Works (1/2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Relationship Never Works (1/2) (368 Views)

Why Relationship Are Not Meant For Students / Is This Why Relationship Fails? / Reasons Why Relationship Is Hard To Maintain - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Relationship Never Works (1/2) by TheNewsghost: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
No Reason.

Are you surprised to hear that?

Well, August 2013, I had my first girlfriend and I must confess, I still do not know why I asked her out. I hope she has truly forgiven me.

Well, maybe it was because I knew she wanted me to ask her. I mean, she had given me the green light. She spent all summer holiday with me, invited me to come see her mom, kept in touch even when we were out of sight and the one that got me thinking, she telling me boldly, ‘I am waiting for you’.

Click http://thenewsghost.com.ng/why-relationship-never-works-12/ to continue reading.
Re: Why Relationship Never Works (1/2) by theEYe21(f): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
If your the understanding and carefree type your relationship will work wella. It will even last long smiley
Re: Why Relationship Never Works (1/2) by Essence6055: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
If you calculate the majority of ladies who struggle to make relationships work with that of the men who do same.. you will notice that women are in the majority...

So the reasons why relationships fail is thus:

Because men are no longer men, they are now women, while women are still women
Re: Why Relationship Never Works (1/2) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Relationship Never Works (1/2) by Oahray: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Essence6055:
If you calculate the majority of ladies who struggle to make relationships work with that of the men who do same.. you will notice that women are in the majority...

So the reasons why relationships fail is thus:

Because men are no longer men, they are now women, while women are still women
You just seriously dey post this rubbish everywhere. When asked to defend your statement now, you'd fall silent.

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Difficulties In Marriage / Know What Going On / Its Happening LIVE On This Thread! Come In If You're Bored!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.