Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian (55620 Views)

Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / The Funny Things Nigerians Do All In The Name Of Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by AlphaCentauri: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
X21:

All are national food except Amala.
come on man all dat is yoruba food. hausa eat tuwo and granut stew. igbo eat akpu and ofe nsala. all the food in this thread is yoruba

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Shortyy(f): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all YORUBA food lol
OK ITS OFFICIAL. YORUBA IS THE BEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA

i am not yoruba oooo so dont come and flame me
just STFU ffs!! must everything be about tribe?
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by mamadsquare: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
@op you see wetin you cause now angry cry
that amala+ewedu+gbegiri+stew and all the orisirisi must happen this weekend.
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by SKIDOMOMENTUM(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Menh you make me salivating ,anywhere no matter how bad Buharis reign is man go dey chop...
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by petux(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Olusharp:
you don dey go party no be today....PhD,Bsc in partiology ... just joking,no hard feelings
gone are those days bro..owambe lo sure ju
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by eyinjuege: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
I'm soooooo hungry now, and I crave for that ofada rice with some plantain to garnish it.

Chai, bettt, warris all this na?

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by AlphaCentauri: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Emytexboy:

Really? Then I can't marry you
grin grin grin grin you dont like women who like food ? lolzzzzz
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by kuuljay(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all YORUBA food lol

most lagosians who have never got outside the south West believe everything there represent Nigeria, its ignorance

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by AuroraB(f): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
suzan404:
8. Yam pottage and stew

Oh my!
Porridge is more appropriate smiley

@topic, negodu evuls. The small chops alone does it for me, anyday cheesy embarassed

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by kobonaire(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
suzan404:
10. Cake slices
Even if the caterers share the cake like they want to carry the rest to their house.

grin grin grin

Thanks, you created an excellent thread!

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by kobonaire(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
AuroraB:
Porridge is more appropriate smiley ...
but isn't porridge more watery, while "yam pottage" has a thicker & chunkier consistency?
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by AlphaCentauri: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
kuuljay:
most lagosians who have never got outside the south West believe thing there represent Nigeria, its ignorance
You are correct. its ignorance. when they go to the south east and north will they realize that all they have been eating in lagos was yoruba food. people eat iyan and chinchin and moimoi and asaro etc etc in lagos and think its nigerian food. its yoruba food. go north and ask hausa man to make you asaro to eat or tell igbo man in east you want maimai etc lolzzz.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by flokii: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
The taste of that party rice is usually diff.. Naija is rich
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by kobonaire(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all YORUBA food lol

It is official - dumbest post! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Ademoore07(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
I don't blame Esau for selling his birth right just because of food sad

OP, hope say u no be Esau descendant? grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by macaranta(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Cool
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by okhiai1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
That pounded yam ehnnn make dem no just bring knife and fork come ooooo cause me go reject am sharp sharp
with my God given shovel i go bounse untop forget say i dey outside come bounse untop the meat o my my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God belss naija
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
suzan404:
8. Yam pottage and stew

Oh my!

Susan this is not fair at all, in this hard times where all man they hustle, u come post this kind thing they make me dey salivate, i no dey like this kind play oo but parties hardly share this rich meals jare, nowadays it's swallows and maybe jollof rice

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by habayommy: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by tonio2wo: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin :

U use cold bottle of Star to finish all these kind of food.

Your head dey dia grin grin cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by tonio2wo: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all YORUBA food lol

So cake and 5alive na yuropeen food? I dnt even want to go to other recipe mentioned.

You see any oil floating food here?? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by GloriaNinja(f): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
mouth-watering
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Swaggygal: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=suzan404 post=48390976]1. Yummy small chops

To hold your stomach before they bring the Jollof.grin

Source:http://zikoko.com/list/13-pictures-party-food-makes-us-happy-nigerian/

this is all it takes to satisfy me.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Susan this is not fair at all, in this hard times where all man they hustle, u come post this kind thing they make me dey salivate, i no dey like this kind play oo but parties hardly share this rich meals jare, nowadays it's swallows and maybe jollof rice
grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
suzan404:
grin

hehehe grin this girl, u go wicked ooo.. ah ah.. where did u even get all the pics from?
u mean u have all foods pics stored on ur phone, hmm
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Sayelabola(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The jollif I'm hungry for the fish.

I know your type....abolonjè ku grin
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by AuroraB(f): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
kobonaire:
but isn't porridge more watery, while "yam pottage" has a thicker & chunkier consistency?
Kindly check their meanings. One is starchy food cut up in pieces in a broth while the other isn't sad
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by DonMekino(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
if care is not taken...we will just drink a cup of water as refreshments in an occasion..
no thanks to grin
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Sayelabola(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
oh my God! cheesy

why didn't you mention me? I'm a big fan of food tongue

Even without your mention, the inviting aroma brought you here.

My Fellow Glutton Club Member. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Sayelabola(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
DonMekino:
if care is not taken...we will just drink a cup of water as refreshments in an occasion..
no thanks to grin

That one no be for Yoruba party.
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Sayelabola(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin :

U use cold bottle of Star to finish all these kind of food.

Saint Bottle's Cathedral member grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by obontami: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The jollif I'm hungry for the fish.

Sweety I just saw the thread now I was thinking of inviting you over,never knew ur here already cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) / 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.