Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian (55709 Views)

Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / The Funny Things Nigerians Do All In The Name Of Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Sayelabola(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pavore9:
Salivating..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The way at which you are salivating... I can feel the way your Adam Apple is pounding your throat.

Please take it easy.
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by obontami: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin :
U use cold bottle of Star to finish all these kind of food.
Correct guy I dey feel you grin
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by obontami: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
uncjay:

receive mental healing.....IJN
Amen

Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
obontami:

Sweety I just saw the thread now I was thinking of inviting you over,never knew ur here already cheesy
Yep. Hi smiley
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all YORUBA food lol

OK ITS OFFICIAL. YORUBA IS THE BEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA

i am not yoruba oooo so dont come and flame me
I guess you spent your whole life in the west.... Hold on till you spend some time in the south-south...

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by kuuljay(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
You are correct. its ignorance. when they go to the south east and north will they realize that all they have been eating in lagos was yoruba food. people eat iyan and chinchin and moimoi and asaro etc etc in lagos and think its nigerian food. its yoruba food. go north and ask hausa man to make you asaro to eat or tell igbo man in east you want maimai etc lolzzz.
yes just like in the north if there is no tuwo chinkafa and in the east if there is no ukwa or garden egg with groundnut paste in your party that means you never start
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Emytexboy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
grin grin grin grin you dont like women who li
ke food ? lolzzzzz
Noooooo
You know there's no food in the country now
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The jollif I'm hungry for the fish.
Oya take it without any bills on you...
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
suzan404:
2. Spicy ofada rice and soft dodo

The one served in leaves only!cheesy
na you d tell me say make I change my moniker
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
SafeAlhaji:
Oya take it without any bills on you...
what?
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by LOVEGINO(m): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
suzan404:
13. Shawarma

In case you’re forming ajebutter.
Aje wetin? Hunger never flog u well be dat. Dis days wey to get food for occasion na connection. #Deythere
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what?
The fish ofcourse
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
SafeAlhaji:
The fish ofcourse
Yes,I know. But what does "oya take it without and bills on ya " ,mean?
I'm not 9ja and yer phrase is confusing me.
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yes,I know. But what does "oya take it without and bills on ya " ,mean?
I'm not 9ja and yer phrase is confusing me.
so where you from
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
SafeAlhaji:
so where you from
Wait! angry are you gonna tell me what that means or no?
I'm African American.
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by nnokwa042(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
as a confirmed benin boy, i like SW food die lolzzzz

you know i just found out I was benin ? all this while i thought i was yoruba. then i found out ikorodu was founded by two groups of people. the yoruba and benin which is why till today they have two chieftaincy title in ikorodu. one is the OLISA which is for the benin people and one is OBA which is for the yoruba people. this was in the year 1630. i just found out from my family 3 days ago that we are benin not yoruba lolzzz. crazy ish. i kinda knew in a way cuz i dont look yoruba but i just got confirmation 3 days ago.
i i see benin person either man or woman i dont need to ask where he or she is from
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
olihilistic:

na you d tell me say make I change my moniker
who dash you that moniker sefundecided
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
suzan404:
who dash you that moniker sefundecided
I don beg seun tire
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
olihilistic:
I don beg seun tire
undecidedna seun dash you
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Anabel(f): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shawarma bawo? Is Shawarma a party food?? If I attend your party and you give me Shawarma after buying Ankara, I go stone am for ya head. Where you keep egusi with pounded yam?

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by kobonaire(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
AuroraB:
Kindly check their meanings. One is starchy food cut up in pieces in a broth while the other isn't sad
Ok I did, this is the definition of porridge and it is difficult to describe it as yam porridge:
a dish made by boiling ground, crushed, or chopped starchy plants – typically grain – in water or milk. It is often cooked or served with flavorings such as sugar, honey, etc. to make a sweet dish, or mixed with spices, vegetables, etc. to make a savoury dish
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Rooneyboy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lilimax:
Na your choice and who are mine to object smiley
Best answer for the nigga ,
# attention seeking creature.
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Rooneyboy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
as a confirmed benin boy, i like SW food die lolzzzz

you know i just found out I was benin ? all this while i thought i was yoruba. then i found out ikorodu was founded by two groups of people. the yoruba and benin which is why till today they have two chieftaincy title in ikorodu. one is the OLISA which is for the benin people and one is OBA which is for the yoruba people. this was in the year 1630. i just found out from my family 3 days ago that we are benin not yoruba lolzzz. crazy ish. i kinda knew in a way cuz i dont look yoruba but i just got confirmation 3 days ago.

Well noted !!!

Oya go back home for more lectures about ur roots . grin

# silly pikin wey no sabi him root

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
suzan404:
undecidedna seun dash you
I begged him to change it for me
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Rooneyboy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lilimax:
Good for you! embarassed
Babe , I'm just in love with ur responses .
2 bottles of star for u sis .
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by JezCalMeJay(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
shawarma ke
suzan404:
13. Shawarma

In case you’re forming ajebutter.

in which OWAMBE

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Binsani(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
What about this...?

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
olihilistic:

I begged him to change it for me
tonguecontinue lyingundecided
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by AuroraB(f): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
kobonaire:

Ok I did, this is the definition of porridge and it is difficult to describe it as yam porridge:
a dish made by boiling ground, crushed, or chopped starchy plants – typically grain – in water or milk. It is often cooked or served with flavorings such as sugar, honey, etc. to make a sweet dish, or mixed with spices, vegetables, etc. to make a savoury dish
...and is yam not starchy You get time sha sad grin
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by mudiana(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
you guys forgot to add SOBO drink. abeg make una add am.
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by kobonaire(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
AuroraB:
...and is yam not starchy You get time sha sad grin
Did you read the other descriptions? Starchy is hardly the only descriptor wink
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
suzan404:
tonguecontinue lyingundecided
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) / 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) / Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.