Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

A Client From Hell - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Client From Hell (84878 Views)

Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) / VENGENCE FROM Hell(action Thriller Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Client From Hell by mizhanny(f): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nice write up bae, nxt plsssssss
Re: A Client From Hell by Realhommie(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tiny23:
Realhommie where art thou?
Lol.. I don show.
Re: A Client From Hell by Praissey: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrsExplorer:

As i lay my head on Caleb's lap crying, i thought of Lucy, what is she doing now? Is she trying to reach me as we agreed? Have she gone to the police to report me missing? I couldn't help but think that way as Lucy seem to be my only way to escape this mess. And even if she contacted the police, how would they know where i was? Its not like they have a kind of supernatural ability. Maybe i should just die, Death suddenly felt like the next best option.

Caleb squeezed his laps around my face as if trying to comfort me. He looked straight into my eyes and for the first time i saw life in his eyes. He shook his head and squinted his eyes, frowning in a way a loving mother would when her child is doing something naughty, i understood immediately what he was trying to tell me.

''Don't give up'' That was what i interpreted his frowning face as, it was like telepathy. I was able to find strength again and maybe hope in those eyes. I flexed my palm and drew a long breath inwards, drawing in the catarrh that has gathered in my nose, they formed a small pool at the back of my throat and i swallowed so hard my stomach rumbled.

I stood up, wiping off my tears and turned to face Linda, as i turned, from the corner of my eyes i was sure i saw a smile play out on Caleb's face. I had hope and strength, hell i almost gave up seconds ago and now I'm standing face to face with a monster but i fail to see how this called for a smiling face.

I clinched my palm in a fist, my feet slightly apart and stared as Linda walked towards me. It is now or never.

''You think you can fight me?'' Linda asked scornfully, a smile now plastered on her face.

''I would if i have to'' I said walking towards her.

You know how when your heart starts to beat so hard you're sure you are not the only one hearing it and how your stomach feels so hot and your head begins to feel light and then your tongue burns its like you were giving a spoonful of acid, it usually happens the moment before a kiss or when you are planing to do something really bad.

Its called adrenaline, most times it drives us to do something really stupid, exciting or brave. I don't know if i was being brave or just plain stupid, either way i am fighting this out here and now. With the way i felt i could have fought a Lion, Linda was no Lion but she sure is a wild animal.

I stood face to face with Linda, only a small feet between us, I don't know why but i suddenly thought of six feet. One of us would surely be going six feet under any moment now.

I unclinched my fist and charged at her covering the remaining distance between us in fast strides, she raised the machete and swinged, i side stepped to the left, the machete missing my arm just by an inch. Before she had the chance to swing back again i launched myself at her, the way wrestlers do, the space between my neck and shoulder coming in contact with her stomach with a force that sent both of us sprawling to the ground.

I heard her scream in pain and for the first time i was literally on top of the situation. I quickly climbed on top of her before she had the time to recover from the impact of my dive and gave her a flurry of punches that hurt my hands more than it hurt her face or so i thought. My punches came in contact with her jaw, her teeth, her head, breast. I didn't care, i was just crazy, wildly throwing my fists and bringing them down on any part of her body they could reach.

I was screaming, she was screaming, a cacophony of sound enough to drive a man insane. From the corner of my eyes i saw her hand move and before i could react, she hit me with the end of the machete, the blow hitting the right side of my ear, the pain i felt came with muffled sounds coming from a distance, like the sound you hear when you receive a really hot slap. My eyes dazed, time slowed down and for a moment i thought i would black out again. In the heat of the madness i didn't realize she still held the machete.

Thankfully, the blow was not enough to knock me out but was enough to give her a momentary advantage. She rolled me over, my head hitting the hard floor. She raised the machete over her head and brought it down on my neck, i dodged again, this time the machete cutting my left ear slightly, i bled.

Before she could bring her hands up again, i held them and struggled for the machete. I didn't know where the strength came from but i was able to knock the machete away, it fell some safe distance away from her. As she reached for the machete i gathered all the force i could and lifted myself slightly off the floor, she lost her balance and i was able to turn myself over her, that was when the real fight started.

We rolled and rolled over each other, scratching and pulling each others hair, our naked bodies mixing with the tiny pools of dirty water in the room, no one seem to be getting the advantage. I screamed in pain and then in anger, Linda screamed and laughed, it was a mixture of both. It was as if she was enjoying this. Anytime she was on top , she would hit me to make me weak, then squeeze my breasts or slap them and painfully pinch my nipples.

As we tumbled and rolled over each other, i dug my hands into her eyes as deep as i could. I knew i had done a major damage cos her scream hit a new crescendo that hurt me ears. She held my neck and tightened her grip, choking me in the process, my eyes balls bulging out of my socket her hands were really powerful. I might be able to blind her-wasn't even sure if i was hurting her as much as i thought i was- but with this kind of grip on my neck i'm sure she would choke me to death in a matter of minutes.

I gave her a punch that loosened her grip on my neck and sprang myself away from her, reaching for the machete. It would take me a few steps to get to the machete and if i could it would definitely end this madness. I had a head start but surprisingly as i tried to reach for the machete, she ran in an opposite direction.

Like i said before, the room was mildly dark and very large, almost like a really big event hall. I thought this time she had definitely gone crazy but when i saw what she was heading for i knew the fight was far from over. In front of her was this small cupboard and she was running towards it. I reached the machete, picked it and held it in front of me but as i turned around, i saw Linda pointing a gun at me, a little distance away.

I looked at the gun, it had a double barrel with really big holes, 2 eyes staring into my soul. A double barrelled shotgun. My inside melted, my legs turned to jelly and in between my thighs suddenly felt hot and wet, i had urinated on myself.

Linda laughed and laughed, i thought she was never going to stop. When she finally spoke, it was as a wounded Lion, so filled with anger and hatred,

''You would drop that machete before i blast off your head and use its contents to paint these walls''

I did as she said without thinking twice, still pointing the gun at my head she directed me to walk towards Caleb with the end of the gun.

I ran towards Caleb, not because i thought his eyes would give me strength again, but because i had the sudden urge to hold someone. There was definitely no fighting this, Linda had all the aces and the only thing left for me is to bid my time before i finally die.

Nice one! But what happened to the other guy working for Linda during the struggle? Where was he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Client From Hell by ladyF(f): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
she has added the 5th one.
Yaay!!! Thanks... grin
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
ladyF:

Yaay!!! Thanks... grin
You're welcome.
Re: A Client From Hell by ladyF(f): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
obontami:

My darling sweet ladyf, who are you smiley
lol ayam LadyF... Autocorrect I guess.

I am fine dear... grin
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Realhommie:
Lol.. I don show.
Alright

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by tomdon(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrsExplorer:
I'm literally sweating from excitement. I FINALLY MADE FRONT PAGE?

Thanks for all the comments, means so much to me. and for the critics, ehmmmmm, thank you too.

I thought i wont be updating this story till on monday, but now.., damn me if i don't before the end of tommorrow,, you guys should sit still.

NOTE:

If you have a great idea how the story should/could go,, just let me know in the comment. If i like your idea i would incoperate it to the story and give you credit for it.

For those of you trying to contact me mrsexplorer21@gmail.com

But you don do ashewo work before ba
Re: A Client From Hell by obontami: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
ladyF:
lol ayam LadyF... Autocorrect I guess.
I am fine dear... grin
I know its you na cheesy haba
How is ur weekend going ?? kiss
Re: A Client From Hell by Realhommie(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wowwwwww.. Infact i'm at a loss for words.

It's a fictional story yet so real, i got emotional reading through.

More feathers to your cap Op. Big thumbs up but please do well to quench our thirst on time, we are waiting to long for updates.

2 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by Realhommie(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tiny23:

Alright
Tanx
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
phemmyblaq007:

if you wanna shoot the movie, I'd love to cast as Caleb, Biko! grin; D

grin grin happy weekend to you!!

Chai
Re: A Client From Hell by sirgbeja(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=MrsExplorer post=48651071

I do not fully understand the anatomy of men but i'm sure even in the face of danger or death, a soft feminine hand rubbing your manhood is bound to make you begin to feel really hard. Caleb made sounds, with the gag in his mouth i couldn't tell if he liked it or it was just as disgusting to him as it was to him.

This mrSEXplorer enh. Just de take style stroke guys. I almost thought the Linda was that Linda ik** or what's that her name sef. I better stop before EFCC begin find me.

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mbeki:
Good write up! Please dont be coerced into dropping an update @Mrsexplorer. Most people dont understand what WRITERS BLOCK is! take your time to cook up the next dishes and drop at least 5 different episodes, it will make a better read then.

AS IN THE STORY DIRECTION: WHAT ABOUT THE HELLISH DEMON, LINDA LEAVING THE ROOM FOR SOME HOURS WITH YOU AND DANIEL ALONE, WHO WILL TELL YOU HIS OWN VERSION OF HOW HE ENDED IN LINDA'S DEN.
Why you wan spoil the suspense na. Na wa ooo

TO YOUR SHOCK YOU DISCOVERED THAT THERE ARE OTHER RUNS GIRLS LIKE YOU IN CAPTIVITY, ENTRAPED FROM HOME AND ABROAD. YOU ARE A VICTIM OF HIGH PROFILE PROSTITUTION RING. EITHER YOU AND DANIEL PLOTS HOW TO ESCAPE, OR YOU PLAN WITH YOUR FELLOW RUNS GIRLS!

THAT I THINK WILL PROLONG THE STORY...

Keep writing baby! more flows to your writing skills!

2 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
tomdon:

But you don do ashewo work before ba
What kind of stupid question is that, don't you read novels?

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
I looked at the gun, it had a double barrel with really big holes, 2 eyes staring into my soul.

This extract from her story is maaaaaaad, damn, this mzexplorer lady is good

2 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by khennykhay(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Praissey:
Nice one! But what happened to the other guy working for Linda during the struggle? Where was he?

geez you don't have to quote a look l the episode

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by khennykhay(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
sirgbeja:
[quote author=MrsExplorer post=48651071
This mrSEXplorer enh. Just de take style stroke guys. I almost thought the Linda was that Linda ik** or what's that her name sef. I better stop before EFCC begin find me.
that's was what came to my mind wen I saw Linda

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by costal(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
hefelove:
following from hell
no only from hell [color=#990000][/color] cry smiley
Re: A Client From Hell by odimbannamdi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
meetgaya:
Problem with women

You find the beautiful one and the brain is empty.
You find the brilliant one, she looks too serious.
You find the rich one, she is disrespectful.
You find the hardworking one, she never has time for you.
You find a serious one, the Ex keeps calling.
You find a humble one, she is broke.
You find a responsible one, she is not romantic. You find a educated one, she thinks she is always right.
You find an illiterate, she's always gets angry when corrected.
You find a smart one, she lies to you every day. You find the gentle one, she is lazy. However, when you turn your attention away from finding a good wife and focus on finding God , He makes a good wife locate you.

Lol
Re: A Client From Hell by phemmyblaq007(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
jagugu88li:

grin grin happy weekend to you!!
Chai
same to you. grin

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by maclily: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nice piece,dear. Keep it up.
Re: A Client From Hell by Praissey: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
khennykhay:

geez you don't have to quote a look l the episode
Huh, what are you trying to say?!
Re: A Client From Hell by FADEO: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Exellento.... Exceptionally perfect.... Lovely piece. More power and inspiration to you. Hope you plan writing for our nollywood substandard writers?

1 Like

Re: A Client From Hell by khennykhay(m): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Praissey:
Huh, what are you trying to say?!
u dnt have to quote all the episode
Re: A Client From Hell by Praissey: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2016
khennykhay:

u dnt have to quote all the episode
But I did, so?
Re: A Client From Hell by ladyF(f): 5:00am On Aug 21, 2016
obontami:

I know its you na cheesy haba

How is ur weekend going ?? kiss
You asked me "who are you" grin
Re: A Client From Hell by DonaTee(f): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2016
Captivating piece! @Mrsexplorer more ink to ur pen.
Re: A Client From Hell by kissed(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wow.
This is some story mehn!!.... grin
Re: A Client From Hell by MrsExplorer(f): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
havennie:
MrsExplorer, wow, u are such a wonderful writer. I don't think i have ever been so captivated by an online story.
U are awesome. Kudos.

so sweet, thank you.
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrsExplorer:

so sweet, thank you.

Please don't believe what the nigga told u. U ain't a wonderful writer, you only write this shit because you be spoil were girl from small! If you no do ashweo work you for no they tell this story.

So swerve.
Re: A Client From Hell by bibijay123(f): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Drew0:

Please don't believe what the nigga told u. U ain't a wonderful writer, you only write this shit because you be spoil were girl from small! If you no do ashweo work you for no they tell this story.

So swerve.

Opium at work smh

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.