Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

A Client From Hell - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Client From Hell (84956 Views)

Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) / VENGENCE FROM Hell(action Thriller Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Client From Hell by damianbullion: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2016
Each time i read such interesting stories here on NL, i dont get to see/read the rest of the story, pls how can i read the rest of the story?
Re: A Client From Hell by Gkemz: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Pls Op complete your story. Don't give us an incomplete story spurring our interest to read further.
Re: A Client From Hell by hakunajay(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2016
cococandy:
I'm so curious to know how she escaped. I hope she did. Following the thread

If she didn't escape, she won't be the one telling the story...
Re: A Client From Hell by cococandy(f): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2016
hakunajay:

If she didn't escape, she won't be the one telling the story...
it is fiction
Re: A Client From Hell by engees02: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2016
Mehn I can't wait any longer...
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2016
youngelder:
herbie27

kindly mention me when she drops a chapter. it's YoungElder
I am on to this op, woke up this beautiful morning just to check if she has uploaded the remaining, but nothing yet. grin

Will mention you.
Re: A Client From Hell by brightalo1010: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
Why are you replying someone with warped mentality?.
Eiii baby not again
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2016
brightalo1010:
Eiii baby not again
Gudmrnin dear!. cheesy
Re: A Client From Hell by brightalo1010: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2016
ayam waiting for the season 5 Mrsexplorer mention me when it set.
Re: A Client From Hell by lyricalz: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2016
NICE AND ENTERTAINING FICTION STORY
Re: A Client From Hell by brightalo1010: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
Gudmrnin dear!. cheesy
fine morning my sweet super baby...Your night was full of suspense after reading that story
Re: A Client From Hell by Countrygirl(f): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2016
I am still waiting ooo
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2016
brightalo1010:
fine morning my sweet super baby...Your night was full of suspense after reading that story
For what na?, just had to invite you down here from that romance section.
Re: A Client From Hell by DonaTee(f): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2016
@Mrsexplorer ur piece is captivating. Kip it up. Pls try n drop more updates
Re: A Client From Hell by brightalo1010: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
For what na?, just had to invite you down here from that romance section.
You know am a loyal husby and will always follow my baby anywhere she goes.
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2016
brightalo1010:
You know am a loyal husby and will always follow my baby anywhere she goes.
Ok!, when op uploads the rest mention me.
Re: A Client From Hell by brightalo1010: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
Ok!, when op uploads the rest mention me.
Ok Baby...meanwhile how is your day going to be like today?As for me na free day of watching EPL and hanging out later after that.
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Thats the problem with reading stories on NL
Forever suspense dem no go ever complete m
Re: A Client From Hell by fejicruz(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2016
Soon, you will realize that the people who were once eager to read your short story has lost interest in following the story. Then, tour eyes go clear Mrs. Explorer
Re: A Client From Hell by MrsExplorer(f): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2016
I am here now and update is coming soon.

I want to thank you all for your comments, they mean a lot to me and i wish i can quote and reply each and everyone of you.

For those thinking i would not complete the story, i promise i would.

for those who wants to know if its real, well read the comments someone said he's had a thing with the story teller once so draw your own conclusions and if you are trying to contact me....., mrsexplorer21@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Client From Hell by fidek(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2016
When
Re: A Client From Hell by adieanthony6: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2016
sad U really funny u knw putting people in so much suspense
Re: A Client From Hell by Sunnypa11(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2016
I am waiting to explore this story more
Re: A Client From Hell by devilmaycry: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2016
MrsExplorer:

I want to thank you all for your comments, they mean a lot to me and i wish i can quote and reply each and everyone of you.

for those who wants to know if its real, well read the comments someone said he's had a thing with the story teller once so draw your own conclusions and if you are trying to contact me....., mrsexplorer21@gmail.com
OP..am giving u 10mins to Continue ur story or else btw the story is Cool..more ink to ur pen better mention me when u drop ah new update o, queenfav, phraoh, Bold11,
jonathan111, jajainall, Ribena02,
tasceige, mizhanny, FUMORINKI herbie27 brightalo1010
u guys should mention me too...Pls
Re: A Client From Hell by geolekan(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2016
MrsExplorer:

pls complete the story abeg
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2016
brightalo1010:
Ok Baby...meanwhile how is your day going to be like today?As for me na free day of watching EPL and hanging out later after that.
Enjoyment, don't have much to do today other than to go through my text books.
Re: A Client From Hell by pheyimen: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2016
madam complete this story ojere
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2016
meetgaya:

She is in d land of d ghost receiving inspiration

grin grin chai

I will wait till she gets back, really can't afford missing out cool
Re: A Client From Hell by Mbeki: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good write up! Please dont be coerced into dropping an update @Mrsexplorer. Most people dont understand what WRITERS BLOCK is! take your time to cook up the next dishes and drop at least 5 different episodes, it will make a better read then.

AS IN THE STORY DIRECTION: WHAT ABOUT THE HELLISH DEMON, LINDA LEAVING THE ROOM FOR SOME HOURS WITH YOU AND DANIEL ALONE, WHO WILL TELL YOU HIS OWN VERSION OF HOW HE ENDED IN LINDA'S DEN.

TO YOUR SHOCK YOU DISCOVERED THAT THERE ARE OTHER RUNS GIRLS LIKE YOU IN CAPTIVITY, ENTRAPED FROM HOME AND ABROAD. YOU ARE A VICTIM OF HIGH PROFILE PROSTITUTION RING. EITHER YOU AND DANIEL PLOTS HOW TO ESCAPE, OR YOU PLAN WITH YOUR FELLOW RUNS GIRLS!

THAT I THINK WILL PROLONG THE STORY...

Keep writing baby! more flows to your writing skills!

7 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by ritababe(f): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
obontami:
Ritababe where are thou. ??
Mrsexplorers has brought what you love to eat gurl smiley smiley cool
tnx
Re: A Client From Hell by hardigsbaba(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
we don tayad sad
Re: A Client From Hell by MrsExplorer(f): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2016

As i lay my head on Caleb's lap crying, i thought of Lucy, what is she doing now? Is she trying to reach me as we agreed? Have she gone to the police to report me missing? I couldn't help but think that way as Lucy seem to be my only way to escape this mess. And even if she contacted the police, how would they know where i was? Its not like they have a kind of supernatural ability. Maybe i should just die, Death suddenly felt like the next best option.

Caleb squeezed his laps around my face as if trying to comfort me. He looked straight into my eyes and for the first time i saw life in his eyes. He shook his head and squinted his eyes, frowning in a way a loving mother would when her child is doing something naughty, i understood immediately what he was trying to tell me.

''Don't give up'' That was what i interpreted his frowning face as, it was like telepathy. I was able to find strength again and maybe hope in those eyes. I flexed my palm and drew a long breath inwards, drawing in the catarrh that has gathered in my nose, they formed a small pool at the back of my throat and i swallowed so hard my stomach rumbled.

I stood up, wiping off my tears and turned to face Linda, as i turned, from the corner of my eyes i was sure i saw a smile play out on Caleb's face. I had hope and strength, hell i almost gave up seconds ago and now I'm standing face to face with a monster but i fail to see how this called for a smiling face.

I clinched my palm in a fist, my feet slightly apart and stared as Linda walked towards me. It is now or never.

''You think you can fight me?'' Linda asked scornfully, a smile now plastered on her face.

''I would if i have to'' I said walking towards her.

You know how when your heart starts to beat so hard you're sure you are not the only one hearing it and how your stomach feels so hot and your head begins to feel light and then your tongue burns its like you were giving a spoonful of acid, it usually happens the moment before a kiss or when you are planing to do something really bad.

Its called adrenaline, most times it drives us to do something really stupid, exciting or brave. I don't know if i was being brave or just plain stupid, either way i am fighting this out here and now. With the way i felt i could have fought a Lion, Linda was no Lion but she sure is a wild animal.

I stood face to face with Linda, only a small feet between us, I don't know why but i suddenly thought of six feet. One of us would surely be going six feet under any moment now.

I unclinched my fist and charged at her covering the remaining distance between us in fast strides, she raised the machete and swinged, i side stepped to the left, the machete missing my arm just by an inch. Before she had the chance to swing back again i launched myself at her, the way wrestlers do, the space between my neck and shoulder coming in contact with her stomach with a force that sent both of us sprawling to the ground.

I heard her scream in pain and for the first time i was literally on top of the situation. I quickly climbed on top of her before she had the time to recover from the impact of my dive and gave her a flurry of punches that hurt my hands more than it hurt her face or so i thought. My punches came in contact with her jaw, her teeth, her head, breast. I didn't care, i was just crazy, wildly throwing my fists and bringing them down on any part of her body they could reach.

I was screaming, she was screaming, a cacophony of sound enough to drive a man insane. From the corner of my eyes i saw her hand move and before i could react, she hit me with the end of the machete, the blow hitting the right side of my ear, the pain i felt came with muffled sounds coming from a distance, like the sound you hear when you receive a really hot slap. My eyes dazed, time slowed down and for a moment i thought i would black out again. In the heat of the madness i didn't realize she still held the machete.

Thankfully, the blow was not enough to knock me out but was enough to give her a momentary advantage. She rolled me over, my head hitting the hard floor. She raised the machete over her head and brought it down on my neck, i dodged again, this time the machete cutting my left ear slightly, i bled.

Before she could bring her hands up again, i held them and struggled for the machete. I didn't know where the strength came from but i was able to knock the machete away, it fell some safe distance away from her. As she reached for the machete i gathered all the force i could and lifted myself slightly off the floor, she lost her balance and i was able to turn myself over her, that was when the real fight started.

We rolled and rolled over each other, scratching and pulling each others hair, our naked bodies mixing with the tiny pools of dirty water in the room, no one seem to be getting the advantage. I screamed in pain and then in anger, Linda screamed and laughed, it was a mixture of both. It was as if she was enjoying this. Anytime she was on top , she would hit me to make me weak, then squeeze my breasts or slap them and painfully pinch my nipples.

As we tumbled and rolled over each other, i dug my hands into her eyes as deep as i could. I knew i had done a major damage cos her scream hit a new crescendo that hurt me ears. She held my neck and tightened her grip, choking me in the process, my eyes balls bulging out of my socket her hands were really powerful. I might be able to blind her-wasn't even sure if i was hurting her as much as i thought i was- but with this kind of grip on my neck i'm sure she would choke me to death in a matter of minutes.

I gave her a punch that loosened her grip on my neck and sprang myself away from her, reaching for the machete. It would take me a few steps to get to the machete and if i could it would definitely end this madness. I had a head start but surprisingly as i tried to reach for the machete, she ran in an opposite direction.

Like i said before, the room was mildly dark and very large, almost like a really big event hall. I thought this time she had definitely gone crazy but when i saw what she was heading for i knew the fight was far from over. In front of her was this small cupboard and she was running towards it. I reached the machete, picked it and held it in front of me but as i turned around, i saw Linda pointing a gun at me, a little distance away.

I looked at the gun, it had a double barrel with really big holes, 2 eyes staring into my soul. A double barrelled shotgun. My inside melted, my legs turned to jelly and in between my thighs suddenly felt hot and wet, i had urinated on myself.

Linda laughed and laughed, i thought she was never going to stop. When she finally spoke, it was as a wounded Lion, so filled with anger and hatred,

''You would drop that machete before i blast off your head and use its contents to paint these walls''

I did as she said without thinking twice, still pointing the gun at my head she directed me to walk towards Caleb with the end of the gun.

I ran towards Caleb, not because i thought his eyes would give me strength again, but because i had the sudden urge to hold someone. There was definitely no fighting this, Linda had all the aces and the only thing left for me is to bid my time before i finally die.

9 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.