Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! (1448 Views)

"Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! by lebroske: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Good day great nairalanders. I am bringing this issue to this room because i trust you will have an idea of the solution.
I have this friend of mine who complained to me that his girl friend secretly sleeps with her younger brother. Both of them (the girl friend and her brother) are living together in the house, she is 34 and the brother is 32 yrs of age. He said he loves this lady so much and he isn't ready to break up with her.
He said he had confronted her about two occasions but she denied it. It's a shameful act i believe that is the reason why she might not want to open up to my friend.
Great nairalanders, please is there any solution to this, is there any way it can be prevented or cured? Advice a brother. Thank you
Re: Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
How does he know she's sleeping with her brother? Did he ever catch them red handed?

3 Likes

Re: Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! by Peachess(f): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
But there's no evidence that she is sleeping with her brother. How did he jump into the conclusion? Were they caught in the act?
Re: Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! by Destined2win: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
The rate of incest nowadays is alarming
Re: Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2016
Tell them that thunder will eventually fire both of them if they refuse to stop.
Re: Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! by izzou(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2016
This your friend sef

Amebo endtime friend cool

But if it's true,then they need to attend the next big crusade in the country

Maybe a curse is at work.
Re: Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! by blesoh(f): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2016
Then how did he know that they are sleeping together, does he live with them or just 'I hear say' your friend should pack one side abeg.
Re: Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! by MissRike(f): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2016
That's a taboo, btw, how did ur friend get to know that? Was it the lady that told him that or he caught them red-handed coz it takes a lady that's got nerves to say that out! If it's true, then ur friend should try to find out when it started and get a way of splitting them up by doing the needful. Tell him not to forget prayers!
Re: Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! by project4OO: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2016
The fact that she only "denied" proves the allegation to be somewhat true.

A confrontation of that magnitude, ideally, should have earned him a break up. Instead, all he got in response is a meagre 'denial'.

Bf: you're sleeping with your brother, right?
Gf: No, I am not sleeping with my brother.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! by GodnGold: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2016
These two are mature adults considering the age you quoted.

Incest is a taboo in many cultures,my first advice is to get them to seperate from each other.

Then,somebody who is a close family member and who is wise enough to take this to his/her grave is called to counsel them.

If they are Christians, they should renounce this evil and never go back to it.

It's a terrible world we are living in.

Op,please note that creating a long distance is vital with little or no visiting allowances.

(1) (Reply)

Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED / I Need Answers / If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.