Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? (3838 Views)

Obasanjo Needs Wailers Form -reno Omokri / We Just Ran Out Of Wailers FORM As Don Jazzy & Other Celebs Picks The Last Ones / Official Wailers Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
The caption of the thread might look quite unserious but that's actually the true position of my mind presently.Like many well meaning Nigerians save for those who want to be sentimental based on tribal or party affiliations I dusted my PVC on the 28th day of March 2015 to vote out the Goodluck Jonathan l3d federal government. Truth be told,if given an opportunity again I won't hesitate to vote out the past administration, the only thing I might be doing differently is voting for this present administration.

As a young Nigerian who believes that the country was in mess, you can't blame myself and others who felt we should try out another "party" and see if probably that's where our messiah will come from. Perphaps I was wrong,notwithstanding that I'm a registered PDP member in my ward and my mum was a party chieftain,I voted against her and her party in order to pursue my solidarity and dream for a better Nigeria.

To say the Jonathan led FG was very corrupt is an understatement (I was even wondering if any money will be left for the future generations), I know some people will not agree but do an objective research, you will be convinced. I thought that was the peak of recklessness of any government.

The PMB led administration is making Jonathan to appear more of a saint to me on daily basis.All the wrongs that was applicable then are still existing,from fleet of jets to cars, with all the promises made during campaign..I was indeed carried away. I began to dream of a better Nigeria come 2016,hmm it is clear that APC has bitten more they can shew. Even the worst days of Eli (Jonathan ) was better than the good days of this Saul (Buhari) than God has punished us with.

On behalf of myself, me and I , I'm requesting for the Wailers association of Nigeria's form, thanks in anticipation of your prompt and positive response.

To Jonathan : I wasn't convinced you should continue.
To Buhari : You said change, we didn't ask what type of change

To the Wailers : Please accept me I'm progressive minded
To the Hailers : God will give you the courage to swallow the humble pie, because I know a lot of you are tired too just that you're shy to come out.

sad sad sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Nelkoko: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
thank God d brain surgery was successful

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Soyhe(f): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wailer form? Endtime indeed

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Almajiri1: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
We are expecting the chronic zombies to follow suit. mynd44,when are you coming clean?

7 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by dunsman(f): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
yea sure..

12 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Badgers14: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
No no no....... Stay where you are angry angry

You might even be a spy grin angry

Signed..
HQ

5 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by naijaboy756: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Heaven rejoices when a sinner repents. You are well received. All Zombie genes are deleted from you. Only few are lucky to survive Zombiesm

14 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by dunsman(f): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Badgers14:
No no no....... Stay where you are angry angry

You might even be a spy grin angry

Signed..
HQ

For all zombies have sinned and come short of the glory of wailers, lets accept her with open arms. Buh we go dae watch her angry angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by PaulIdu: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
You are welcome dear ..I renounced my Buharism months ago when I realised our leader didn't have the visionary capacity or wisdom to effect the process we sought ..To all who still think Buhari has an answer to anything when you start to queue to buy milk I believe your eyes will clear then ..God bless Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by kurt09(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Luckylife(m): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
Op need to tell the few adamant brainless zombies the type of anti virus or brain cleanser she used seriously. Remember brain formatting can also be last resort for those that need wailers form but we sale in pounds now !

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by csamii: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
I'm not so convinced. Too many converts these days but are they trustworthy?

3 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Badgers14: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
dunsman:

For all zombies have sinned and come short of the glory of wailers, lets accept her with open arms. Buh we go dae watch her angry angry

I just set up a 4-man committee to look into her case wink

4 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
original don finish o, will you manage Photocopy? grin
............if not, come and be going. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by dunkem21(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Rose2014, this one looks broken hearted. .. How we go fit help am, abeg cool
Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by michelz: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
I usually stop reading posts like yours the moment I see "if given the opportunity again you'd still vote against GEJ".
It simply shows you've not truly repented and as such you deserve every bad thing you're getting from this present government because of your mistake,or should I say ITK ( I too know).
When people were telling folks like you the effects of voting for Buhari,you were busy forming online political and economic guru and online warrior - abusing anybody that dared speak against APC and Buhari - and chanting "Sai Buhari" everywhere.
Now see where it has led you.
I'll tell you something: you have to make amends for all the indirect sufferings ( and probably death) you've caused to people by that your action of voting for Buhari.
And in subsequent elections,accept that you don't know it all;save your conscience from the burden of leading people into the worst kind of situations.

10 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
original don finish o, will you manage Photocopy? grin
............if not, come and be going. grin
Lol....eyes Don clear o..
Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
WHO WAS BORN TO WAIL DONT NEED TO BEG FOR WAILERS FORM, SINCE YOU WERE AMONG THOSE WHO WERE BORN TO SUFFER THAT VOTE apc INTO POWER. SO WE DONT WANT A REPENTANT SINER LIKE YOU.
Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by ajebuter(f): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
As the PR of Wailer's club, l regret to inform you that the exco of the association namely Firefire, Ajepako, Dunkem, Jullietabitch, oluwabusobomi, temitemi, tonyebarcanista, anomimi, tuniski, and other members will consider your request and get back to you as soon as a unanimous decision is reached..

Thank you...

3 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by ajebuter(f): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dear Ms. Morayo

lt is with great pleasure we bid you a hearty welcome to our sane and much-sought-after association.

However, as the PR of Wailer's club, l regret to inform you that the exco of the association namely Firefire, Ajepako, Dunkem, Jullietabitch, oluwabusobomi, temitemi, tonyebarcanista, anomimi, tuniski, and other members will consider your request and get back to you as soon as a unanimous decision is reached..

Thank you...

11 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Firefire(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
ajebuter:
As the PR of Wailer's club, l regret to inform you that the exco of the association namely Firefire, Ajepako, Dunkem, Jullietabitch, oluwabusobomi, temitemi, tonyebarcanista, anomimi, tuniski, and other members will consider your request and get back to you as soon as a unanimous decision is reached..

Thank you...

Dear PR,

We have performed due diligence on the candidate, and could confirm she is not fit to join the Club of Sound Minds.

Please see below her online status that disqualified her from joining the Club.

Personal text: Apple of God's eye!

Time registered: July 30, 2015

Time spent online: 1 day & 8 hours

View MissMorayo's posts (26)
| View MissMorayo's topics (1)

Regret to announce that her application is not successful at this time.

Signed

Council of Elders

13 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Firefire:

Dear PR,

We have performed due diligence on the candidate, and could confirm she is not fit to join the Club of Sound Minds.

Please see below her online status that disqualified her from joining the Club.

Personal text: Apple of God's eye!

Time registered: July 30, 2015

Time spent online: 1 day & 8 hours

View MissMorayo's posts (26)
| View MissMorayo's topics (1)

Regret to announce that her application is not successful at this time.

Signed

Council of Elders

I hereby testify that this is the true reflection of the Council of Elders meeting!

13 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by anonimi: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2016
The OP seems to be a Buharist who wanted change but were scammed into CHAOS.
Unlike the Buharideens who are irredeemable as they simply wanted a dictator back in the saddle to flog them into obedience since they agree with him that they are "useless, senseless and undisciplined".
Even sef the Vacant Pastor (VP) don tire for their chaos. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578649_osiosi_jpg71aedfd93cf882908381aff91ded278a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoNbn09ModM

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Paperwhite(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2016
PaulIdu:
You are welcome dear ..I renounced my Buharism months ago when I realised our leader didn't have the visionary capacity or wisdom to effect the process we sought ..To all who still think Buhari has an answer to anything when you start to queue to buy milk I believe your eyes will clear then ..God bless Nigeria
Chai! There is God o! grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Abeymills(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
As far as am concerned bubuhari is clueless n wicked

2 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Paperwhite(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
From the East-West and North-South,there is widespread unprecedented hardship induced by the foolishness of an illiterate & his band of noisemakers. undecided I'm personally happy Nigeria is experiencing this so that next time we wise up except we wish to remain the "fool @ forty is a fool forever".welcome sis.

3 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by DaniDani(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
dunsman:

hahahahahq lol, I really laughed loudly. Truth be told she and her mom by virtue of being her child was part of Jonathan's corruption... If she will be sincere to say the truth, you will know that her mom got part of our yam and used it to feed her while she betrayed the hand that fed her by voting satanic apc. But she hasn't really repented because she ought to do restitution of our yam before she continues her lamentations. Today, she's reaping the fruit of karma

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Deepfreezer(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
MissMorayo:
The caption of the thread might look quite unserious but that's actually the true position of my mind presently.Like many well meaning Nigerians save for those who want to be sentimental based on tribal or party affiliations I dusted my PVC on the 28th day of March 2015 to vote out the Goodluck Jonathan l3d federal government. Truth be told,if given an opportunity again I won't hesitate to vote out the past administration, the only thing I might be doing differently is voting for this present administration.

As a young Nigerian who believes that the country was in mess, you can't blame myself and others who felt we should try out another "party" and see if probably that's where our messiah will come from. Perphaps I was wrong,notwithstanding that I'm a registered PDP member in my ward and my mum was a party chieftain,I voted against her and her party in order to pursue my solidarity and dream for a better Nigeria.

To say the Jonathan led FG was very corrupt is an understatement (I was even wondering if any money will be left for the future generations), I know some people will not agree but do an objective research, you will be convinced. I thought that was the peak of recklessness of any government.

The PMB led administration is making Jonathan to appear more of a saint to me on daily basis.All the wrongs that was applicable then are still existing,from fleet of jets to cars, with all the promises made during campaign..I was indeed carried away. I began to dream of a better Nigeria come 2016,hmm it is clear that APC has bitten more they can shew. Even the worst days of Eli (Jonathan ) was better than the good days of this Saul (Buhari) than God has punished us with.

On behalf of myself, me and I , I'm requesting for the Wailers association of Nigeria's form, thanks in anticipation of your prompt and positive response.

To Jonathan : I wasn't convinced you should continue.
To Buhari : You said change, we didn't ask what type of change

To the Wailers : Please accept me I'm progressive minded
To the Hailers : God will give you the courage to swallow the humble pie, because I know a lot of you are tired too just that you're shy to come out.

sad sad sad
you didn't look well before u leap. Ahhhh and ure a card carrying PDP member, your sin my dear is too much. But for coming out of the closet to confense you're forgiven and will be given a form. "IF" the BOT agree.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by anonimi: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Paperwhite:
From the East-West and North-South,there is widespread unprecedented hardship induced by the foolishness of an illiterate & his band of noisemakers. undecided I'm personally happy Nigeria is experiencing this so that next time we wise up except we wish to remain the "fool @ forty is a fool forever".welcome sis.

No more excuse about their "only saviour" being the best president we never heard after his three failed attempts to be our president in 2003, 2007 and 2011.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4016307_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

4 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Paperwhite(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
anonimi:

No more excuse about their "only saviour" being the best president we never heard after his three failed attempts to be our president in 2003, 2007 and 2011.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4016307_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Guy this your fowl butt nah hell.I don't think fear go let me chaw this can type o. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Curlieweed: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
anonimi:

My Bro, this kinds of thread just irritate me. Actually, I'm beginning to have second thoughts about the usefulness of democracy. Despite all the resources available on the Internet, people just listen to some daft jingles, "sai Baba", "changi", " progressive" and proceed to vote their future away , then come crying after the fact.

I am currently following the US elections, it's the same thing, low information voters everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by anonimi: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Curlieweed:
My Bro, this kinds of thread just irritate me. Actually, I'm beginning to have second thoughts about the usefulness of democracy. Despite all the resources available on the Internet, people just listen to some daft jingles, "sai Baba", "changi", " progressive" and proceed to vote their future away , then come crying after the fact.

I am currently following the US elections, it's the same thing, low information voters everywhere.

Democracy is still the best.
It is up to others to ensure they COUNTER the lies, propaganda and fake promises with facts and truthful statements.
If people vote wrongly they will have themselves to blame and correct at the next opportunity while building on the INDEPENDENCE of the complimentary checks & balances institutions.
This is not possible under a military dictatorship.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Ask PDP For 16yrs Of Achievement. Here Is Their Responds / Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers / North to Wike: Crush Ipob get Vice President in 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.