Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? (3854 Views)

Obasanjo Needs Wailers Form -reno Omokri / We Just Ran Out Of Wailers FORM As Don Jazzy & Other Celebs Picks The Last Ones / Official Wailers Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by otukpo(f): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
After two weeks observation.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by dadebayo1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
MissMorayo:
The caption of the thread might look quite unserious but that's actually the true position of my mind presently.Like many well meaning Nigerians save for those who want to be sentimental based on tribal or party affiliations I dusted my PVC on the 28th day of March 2015 to vote out the Goodluck Jonathan l3d federal government. Truth be told,if given an opportunity again I won't hesitate to vote out the past administration, the only thing I might be doing differently is voting for this present administration.

As a young Nigerian who believes that the country was in mess, you can't blame myself and others who felt we should try out another "party" and see if probably that's where our messiah will come from. Perphaps I was wrong,notwithstanding that I'm a registered PDP member in my ward and my mum was a party chieftain,I voted against her and her party in order to pursue my solidarity and dream for a better Nigeria.

To say the Jonathan led FG was very corrupt is an understatement (I was even wondering if any money will be left for the future generations), I know some people will not agree but do an objective research, you will be convinced. I thought that was the peak of recklessness of any government.

The PMB led administration is making Jonathan to appear more of a saint to me on daily basis.All the wrongs that was applicable then are still existing,from fleet of jets to cars, with all the promises made during campaign..I was indeed carried away. I began to dream of a better Nigeria come 2016,hmm it is clear that APC has bitten more they can shew. Even the worst days of Eli (Jonathan ) was better than the good days of this Saul (Buhari) than God has punished us with.

On behalf of myself, me and I , I'm requesting for the Wailers association of Nigeria's form, thanks in anticipation of your prompt and positive response.

To Jonathan : I wasn't convinced you should continue.
To Buhari : You said change, we didn't ask what type of change

To the Wailers : Please accept me I'm progressive minded
To the Hailers : God will give you the courage to swallow the humble pie, because I know a lot of you are tired too just that you're shy to come out.

sad sad sad

Welcome brother... We patiently wait for 2019.. I purchased a form for you.. You can have it for free.. Kindly fill in triplicate and send to the headquarters...

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Curlieweed: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
anonimi:

Democracy is still the best.
It is up to others to ensure they COUNTER the lies, propaganda and fake promises with facts and truthful statements.
If people vote wrongly they will have themselves to blame and correct at the next opportunity while building on the INDEPENDENCE of the complimentary checks & balances institutions.
This is not possible under a military dictatorship.

You're a wise man. However, you can't blame me for being frustrated by some of my fellow human beings.

Talking about building institutions (avoiding arbitrary rule) and the opportunity to correct in the next cycle, do you notice how our Presidiot is doing his best to destroy that? When he is not imprisoning people without trial, he is butchering hundreds of innocent people or getting his blood relatives to conduct inconclusive elections. The Animal is scary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by Zainey338: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?
Re: Please Can I Still Get "Wailers Form"? by anonimi: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
Curlieweed:
You're a wise man. However, you can't blame me for being frustrated by some of my fellow human beings.

Talking about building institutions (avoiding arbitrary rule) and the opportunity to correct in the next cycle, do you notice how our Presidiot is doing his best to destroy that? When he is not imprisoning people without trial, he is butchering hundreds of innocent people or getting his blood relatives to conduct inconclusive elections. The Animal is scary.

That is why some of us who understand this must keep the pressure on without letting up.
We did it against Ebola Owu's third term ambition, didn't we?
We did it against the Turai Yar'Adua cabal when they were hiding Yar'Adua's dying status, didn't we?
Let us keep doing it and see our country get better for it.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs / How Mubarak Bala Insulted TB Joshua Hours Before His Arrest For Blasphemy! / Why Cant Victims Of The Escaped Katsina Kidnap Speak English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.