Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic (2431 Views)

"Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me" – Obasanjo Said 4 Months Ago On CNN / Enugu State Governor Is Sponsoring The Return Of Enugu Indigenes Coming Home / Bishop Arrested In Warri For Sponsoring Avengers (2) (3) (4)

See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by ebosie11(f): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
The recent claim by a faction of Niger Delta Avengers that ex-president Goodluck Jonathan and others are sponsoring them has continued to generate online debate.Throwback to 2013 before the effects of the avengers become worrisome,Obasanjo once said Jonathan was arming killers.Are the killers NDAs?

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/throwback-2015-goodluck-jonathan-is.html

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by ebosie11(f): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
What do u think?
Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by alexiej(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Very soon, the pple wuld have to revolt against the political class... Like, kill them all! I just hope to be out of this place soon.
Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by greatgod2012(f): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Coming from The Nations!

What else do you expect from opposition's party

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by greatgod2012(f): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Coming from The Nation!

Not saying true or false, but I personally can't believe anything written by that paper and OBJ about GEJ.

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by Thisis2raw(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Let's be true to ourselves. Do you really see GEJ as a man that will really sponsors Avengers? To me NO

I don't know for you guys

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by Firefire(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Arming killers including the likes of Boko Haram while we have a NEW Sherifat in town ?

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by jneutron4000: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
greatgod2012:
Coming from The Nation!

Not saying true or false, but I personally can't believe anything written by that paper and OBJ about GEJ.

because you seem to know GEJ more than Obj that was once his godfather? undecided

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by hungryboy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
ebosie11:
What do u think?
I think you should take your malaria medicine

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by freeze001(f): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Useless people! Continue churning out and promoting useless narratives against a gentleman just to distract Nigerian citizens from the harsh circumstances the ineptitude of Buhari and APC has sunk Nigeria into today. Every day one new level witchcraft will be hatched and released from the coven of witches called APC and their online vuvuzelas so as to manipulate the thoughts and reactions of deprived Nigerians who can no longer support basic personal, family and business needs. Your witchcraft will swallow you up! Will you not leave Jonathan alone and address the useless mistakes/trial and error policies u have subjected Nigerians to?

The boko-haram they have 'technically' defeated is busy changing leadership and planning mayhem with their herdsmen counterparts deliberately decimating our christian population with the full support of presidiot buhari and fellow scammers yet they keep on looking for NDA that has not killed any unarmed civilian; people that have made it clear that they will no longer tolerate hausa-fulani/islamic madness! Na God go punish una APC dem finish! Even the earth will reject you and your bloated bodies will become food for wild scavengers. Rubbish!

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by spako4(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Some people will soon come out to condemn this report.
We know them

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by Baawaa(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is result of giving money to militants to buy ammunitions for the nation
Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by buharisbae(f): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
okay I for one don't think GEJ would be responsible maybe it was part of opposition but who knows?
Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by thesicilian: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
It appears there are many people who will not rest until they see Goodluck Jonathan in jail or six feet under. Ironically the man himself seems to be rising higher and higher everyday like someone who God is on his side.

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by richidinho(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
ebosie11:
The recent claim by a faction of Niger Delta Avengers that ex-president Goodluck Jonathan and others are sponsoring them has continued to generate online debate.Throwback to 2015 before the effects of the avengers become worrisome,Obasanjo once said Jonathan was arming killers.Are the killers NDAs?

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/throwback-2015-goodluck-jonathan-is.html

That is 2013 newspaper mu, mu
Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by tulipsmadra: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Why can't our politicians pretend to have sense
Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by tulipsmadra: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Everyone blaming GEJ instead of putting their brain in finding solution to the economy. Distraction everywhere, no focus, no vision, no strategy. This government is officially blind and clueless.
Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by ukomko: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
LAGOS-IBADAN Brown envelop gutter newspaper, The nation

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by greatgod2012(f): 2:23am On Aug 12, 2016
jneutron4000:
because you seem to know GEJ more than Obj that was once his godfather? undecided

And you're talking as if you don't know the evil man OBJ is. When the going is good between someone and Baba OBJ, he will make everyone believe you're an angel, let such person try to oppose any OBJ's propositions and see how he will tarnish, badmouth and frustrate and persecute the person with every means available.

This is common among we humans, whenever there is disagreement between two people, each tries to badmouth the other to score cheap goals.

If GEJ too is like OBJ, he too would have spilled out some sour things against OBJ, abi, was OBJ a saint while in power? Or do you want to say GEJ too do not know some evil things he can spill out to disgrace and embarrass him, even if they would be lies just like what OBJ did to him, but because of his nature, he didn't do that.

Even with the rate OBJ persecuted GEJ, I doubt if he ever responded, just to give OBJ his due respect as an older citizen.

You lots have forgotten Tinubu and OBJ's drama then. Just try and remember those unprintable names they both call each other when the going wasn't good between them. Now, they're both in the same party and all seems to be going on well. Let either of them slide now and see how they're going to be saying all sorts of things against each other.

Oga, OBJ, we all know is a devil, I can never believe anything he says or writers about anyone who is not on the same path with him.

But why are almost all our politicians practising politics of bitterness

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by greatgod2012(f): 2:30am On Aug 12, 2016
tulipsmadra:
Everyone blaming GEJ instead of putting their brain in finding solution to the economy. Distraction everywhere, no focus, no vision, no strategy. This government is officially blind and clueless.

You dey mind them

Using every means possible to distract us from the falling economy. We're in full blown recession, but they ain't addressing that, they are using GEJ to distract people and shut up everyone.

You people, wake up and work, we believed GEJ wasn't doing well, that's why we elected you to come and right and the wrongdoings of GEJ, stop dwelling in the past. Stop the blame game and start doing what you're elected to do.

After 15 good months in power, they're still blaming past administration for their nonperformance. Shameless people!

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by Osmondinho(m): 3:51am On Aug 12, 2016
I will wake up and see this trash on FP and I won't be surprise.

Do you know that what Nigerians specialize on is "Pull Him down" syndrome... Check carefully, nobody wants the progress of another person in this country and thatx why the country is in a mess.

Since Independence, this syndrome has been spreading like wildfire and if we don't put a stop to it, it will consume all and sundry
Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by IstandWitBuhari: 4:10am On Aug 12, 2016
Obj is brain dead and anything from him is dead too.
The demonic and devilish afonjas will soon pounce on this thread.

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by Nusaf: 5:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Countless reasons to know the sponsors of the NDA, but no way. Rather, it is that of BH whose linkage with Buhari only exists in imagination they prefer to agree with. Always in self deceit.

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by sathel(m): 5:53am On Aug 12, 2016
Bad eyes high on weed
Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by omaiyale: 6:05am On Aug 12, 2016
That was 2013 na I am not holding forth for GEJ though politicians are not to be trusted
Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by Progressive01(m): 6:15am On Aug 12, 2016
greatgod2012:
Coming from The Nations!

What do you mean?? Is it an editorial article or Obasanjo said so?? I wonder how some of you reason things through.

Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by prosperity2016: 6:37am On Aug 12, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Let's be true to ourselves. Do you really see GEJ as a man that will really sponsors Avengers? To me NO

I don't know for you guys
crime is not written on the face of the perpetrators.
Re: See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic by onojaduru: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2016
OBJ go take back sit.You are more corrupt than GEJ

Uwazuruike: Buhari Has Elevetad Nnamdi Kanu From A Nobody To A Hero In Prison / Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land / Clashes Reignited Between Biafra Separatists And Nigerian Army France24