Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (82502 Views)

Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night / Zimbabwean Man Murders Wife's Lover (photos) / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Kgdavid(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Antarch:
I don't see why he should be paraded in such a humiliating manner as if he is a common criminal. The prima facie facts of the case indicate that he had valid grounds and also provide some extenuation for his action. A very good lawyer can get him off the hook with a very light sentence for manslaughter.

The provocation is evident and beyond doubt. No man would pretend to be a gentleman if he witnesses a strange person making love to his own wife and desecrating his matrimonial bed in his own home.

nope. the best he can argue is extenuating circumstances but murder is murder.

the deceased was a guest in his home, invited by a co-owner of that home and had every legal right to be there, and every legal right to make love to the woman given that it was consensual. It's going to be very hard to get him a light sentence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by vallyjohn: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
women turning good men into sadists & murderers
women giving into sexual advances,even when married making themselves shameless adulterers
unrepentant guys breaking up marriages & relationships making themselves worse than murderers
being single is now becoming safer as trust have travelled to Jamaica making heartbreak to scare away humble lovers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by tico1212(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
I trust Naija when it comes to konji escapades compare to their counterpart (Kenya).
They must sha kill each other ni or make dem women dey pour hurt water.... or dey bite eachothers nipp.les.

Konji wey no get chill
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Niyinficient(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
What of d adultrous wife?

Southwesterners always tempting people to[b] commit crimes[/b]

Ori iya mi eleko! This girl's comment dey make my head go griiiiiiiiinnnnnn!

Can such foolish be found anywhr in the world?
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
jackpiperr:
He should be released. He has the right to self defense in his property. I hope he gets a good lawyer to help him win the case . He came back from work and found an intruder raping his wife and he killed the man in self defense . case closed .
grin heey you can lie o.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Kgdavid(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pangea:
Mr. Igbokwe should be released asap!
He has a right to self defence!
If this happened in a sane society?
It's an open and shut case
That man committed suicide

do you know what is legally defined as self defense??
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
LuvU2:
We must admit men are becoming something else.

An intelligent person understands that they 3 sides to every story if not more, the story tells side, the other person's side and the truth and worst is when it's about Nigerians... they could be well more sides to that story dear, any1 could have been at fault... cool grin
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Her thing has stop scratching her,the demon don run live ahm,her remaining live will be filled with sad and guilt,it's a psychological problem
soberdrunk:
Ode! Now he will go on "long vacation" and "many men" will report for duty grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
So you Bleep other men? Stop it. Its not fair. I can't even imagine how you guys enjoy cheating? My God
Mhoxune:
That's how far anger can go undecided. Always try to control ur temper as much as possible, anger itself is a demon!

I can see regret in the man's expression but, the deed has been done already. As for the wife, I can't but smh for her, she just use her own to "kobalise" her husband. As for other promiscuous wives out there, the day of reckoning is at hand! Change your ways!!!

NB: I'm not saying I'm a saint o before u come for my head in mentions. cheesy
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Kgdavid(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
nedu2000:
I don't think mr igbokwe committed a crime. After he could claim the guy was an intruder and tried attacking him. #freeigbokwe

you don't think he committed a crime or you think he could get away with telling a lie to cover a crime? because the two are not the same thing sir.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
and yeasterners always claiming victims instead of accepting they are hypocrites and greedy cons...dirty thinz ..can u imagine this excuses from this flatinoz..one claim na juju the other slowspoke claim it was anger and that the other able bodied man was stronger...dat explains it all he was also weak in bed ..any yorubas been strong healthy and capable helped in the service to humanity..but as usual yeasterners and jealousy and inability to curtail their envy even here on nairaland took his life and now blames rage..common man go and die in prison..and let another man continue to pound that obo 4u..u kukuma useless b4.if i dey lie ask ur ashewo ngbeke.
mercichoco:

Southwesterners always tempting people to commit crimes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by sainttwist1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
pls, why is the woman in custody....what is her offence?

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by tete7000(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is manslaughter at worst and not murder as being enunciated by police. Why are they even parading the poor man? If they have a case against him, they should sue him to court. He can get his own lawyer too and get ready to defend himself. It is a stupid and senseless man that enters another's matrimonial home to sleep with another's wife. The man deserved the death that killed him.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by stanisbaratheon: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
movingforward:
It's a lie!,the trauma wount let the woman try that bullshit again,psychologically she must have receive enough sense that will last for the remaining years of her life on earth,this type can't even remarry angry

Remarry! omehn no talk Oo, some women get their hearts for their back.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
This was not premeditated murder but manslaughter due to provocation.

See how the silly woman is claiming she must have been charmed. She has finally succeeded in destroying 3 lives all for 5 minutes of pleasure
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by eitsei(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
apcisevil:
Let not blame the woman so much, because the man fit use juju, especially if he is a muslim. Yorubas have juju for everything
according to you now every bad thing is mostly perpetrated by Muslims?
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by lurdkriss: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Don't pitty the dude at all,he got served a hot plate of what he deserved,sleeping with another mans wife See d woman sef saying. He used charm on her, bloody liar,I'm sure that's not their first time,he for mark her sef with the cutlass,just somthing to remind. Her of that day,afterall d marriage don spoil already..rubbish,I just pityh the husband, now he is gonna suffer because of his biittch of a wife...

God help him.. undecided
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
ahhhhhh flat head// NCAN reports from ph branch.. i saw the name.. no problem.. carry go
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by tete7000(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kgdavid:

the deceased was a guest in his home, invited by a co-owner of that home and had every legal right to be there, and every legal right to make love to the woman given that it was consensual. It's going to be very hard to get him a light sentence.

I disagree with you but take side with the one you quoted. When you enter another's matrimonial home, be ready to face the consequence. There was even a fight before the killing, the man could claim he was acting in self defence.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by eyinjuege: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
jackpiperr:
He should be released. He has the right to self defense in his property. I hope he gets a good lawyer to help him win the case . He came back from work and found an intruder raping his wife and he killed the man in self defense . case closed .

Did the wife say she was raped? Were we told he was a robber?

Don't be surprised the affair had been going on for months behind the husband's back.

In as much as the husband committed a crime of passion, we don't have to change the story of what really happened.

Its such a pity, because its the children that'll end up suffering for the wife's indiscretions, and the consequences following the actions of the husband dye to anger.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Iam2awesome(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:

Your comment is funny. How can you be tempted to commit a crime?

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Mhoxune(f): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
So you Bleep other men? Stop it. Its not fair. I can't even imagine how you guys enjoy cheating? My God

Hahahahahaha......I knew it! Nairalanders and misinterpretation of words are like bread and butter, smh.

"I'm not a saint" that I said didn't mean I go about bleeping other guys, what I meant was that everybody is a sinner (be it lying or any other sin) and I'm not an exception just like you too. I was only trying to tell others that may want to say I'm forming like I've never sinned before that we're all sinners. Abeg ooo.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by madjune(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
This woman just tried to get back at her husband whom I believe she might have suspected keeps girls on his biz trips.

It might be true or not.

And that he doesn't take care of her and the kids...
These are the things that prompt some woman into doing such deeds

It's all wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Antarch: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kgdavid:

What evidence is there to validate the highlighted assertion? Oral testimony of the wife?

Her own self-confessions at this time would be subsequently disclaimed as induced by duress while in police custody. When the case comes up in court, she will claim that the man gained access into her house and forcefully raped her. In the ensuing chaos, her husband returned home and tried to fight off the rapist and in the process ended up killing him.

In the absence of contrary evidence, and in the spirit of fairness, I'm not sure any judge would prefer to doubt this version of events. This man did what most impassioned husbands would do in similar circumstances. The letter and spirit of the law would be in his favour.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Coldfeets: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
ogbanje1:
Straight to hell for the Yoruba gigolo. He never knew that he'll die cos of vagina. I wonder what he'll tell his maker.

See what this woman has brought upon herself and husband cos of not being satisfied with one dick. Smh

Hehehe

Nne, i dikwa wicked o!

Ezigbote Yoruba gigolo cool

Mana chelukwa o, kedu ife a ga-ekwuzi maka nwata nwanyi hapuru onye Yoruba ojoo ahu ka o ria ya elu mgbe di ya anoghi ya? wink
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by LuvU2: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

An intelligent person understands that they 3 sides to every story if not more, the story tells side, the other person's side and the truth and worst is when it's about Nigerians... they could be well more sides to that story dear, any1 could have been at fault... cool grin
I know riight cheesytongue
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by seamus387(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Unfortunately the dead can nt taik. Court of law we decided anyway.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
It's a lie!she can't have a normal life after this incident, psychologically she will live a frustrated life
soberdrunk:
Ode! Now he will go on "long vacation" and "many men" will report for duty grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by nyabinghi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Opistorincos:
Like my Yoruba brothers will always say, ibinu ko mon pe olowo oun ko lese Nile. The man allowed his anger to lead him to jail, such handsome young man should be enjoying life instead of eating watering beans in jail. If you can't cope with your wife anymore simply divorce her, marriage is not by force. Anyway RIP to the deceased who is my fellow afonja man. I really hope you're a Muslim so that you can go and finish what you started here on earth that led to your death with the 7 virgins.
he is a christian and rape is a virtue christians must imbibe. All the rape cases on nairaland in the past one week involved christians. Christianityisbad. A religion that allows nudity. Trash of a religion.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by youngalex(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Spending Money Marrying SOME Nigerian Women of Today is gradually becoming a total waste of money(LIABILITY
),they are seriously losing it by the day,from disrespect to stubbornness,secrecy,extra-marital affairs,extravagant lifestyle/Feminine Competition,lack of proper house-keeping and Cooking Skills,General Uncleanliness etc,I just wonder how we got to this stage,The only GAIN is just the Kids nothing more,A woman told me point blank that if i marry her and i dare cheat on her that she will cheat on me too,Omo i tear race i have no intention to cheat on my future wife but telling me to my face that you can revenge when i do wrong tells me the kind of person you are.

4 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Chuksyno(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Look at the silly excuses of the unfaithful woman. Some women can never ceased to amaze me.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
may God forgive for abusing the south West

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.