Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (82504 Views)

Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night / Zimbabwean Man Murders Wife's Lover (photos) / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by AuroraB(f): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
What of d adultrous wife?

Southwesterners always tempting people to commit crimes
grin You no serious sad
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by bellville: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
If Igbokwe has good legal representation, the case would be manslaughter and not murder. He could use provocation as a defence. He can even be discharged if he's able to prove that he acted in self-defence.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by jackie35(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=rummeh post=48405511]

See now, She used her immoral life affect that young gentle man.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by heatflux: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
What of d adultrous wife?

Southwesterners always tempting people to commit crimes
This statement does not have any form of justification. Rise above hate my sister.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by heartofgold112: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
blazetitov:
Sad!!

Silly excuse by the unfaithful wife. But Victor called death on himself. Why sleep with a married woman in the husband's house? That is a serious offense. Igbokwe should have exercise little patience thou so that he doesn't find himself in this present predicament of being unprofessionally paraded by the police alongside armed robbers.

Sorry to NCAN members. This one is a collabo.
lt is called crime of passion any body could have done what this Mr igbokwe did. You slept with someone's wife in his home on his bed and you still have the guts to fight them in his home. That man brought death upon himself. and that woman is so disgusting that I have no word for her, women like this gives us women bad name.

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
ahahahhahahahah pained stalker ..well unlike u bigoted nitwit..am nigerian i can decide to claim my territory anywhere anytime..stalker get a life and be productive talk sensibly,comment wen u can and stfu wen u stink like diz..okremember stalking is a crime??b4 u start crying we are witch hunting 5cent again..stay away!!!!!!!!!jobless ignoramus Igbo..again cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii e pain am shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
reducto:

Mumu so you are no longer yoruba. Perhaps you can explain this:
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by passyhansome(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
jackpiperr:
He should be released. He has the right to self defense in his property. I hope he gets a good lawyer to help him win the case . He came back from work and found an intruder raping his wife and he killed the man in self defense . case closed .

4 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Kgdavid(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pangea:

What do you call a stranger attacking you, right in your own bedroom st 12am?

i call it a story you just made up since the original story shows clearly that the so called stranger was attacked and not the other way around
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Gracious10: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
I honestly believe people shouldn't get married...these marriage related violence is getting out of hand.

The thing is really overrated.

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
explain to u??call ur anu popsy come ,cuz i believe we should be age group not u ..no sensible man will be a bigot ,let alone stalk people on social media..like i said call me ur parents i will xplain them i owe no indomie brain generation explanations.cheiiiii again e pain ammmmm grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
reducto:

Chai I tire for these children all over nairaland.
Mumu, try and be articulate in what you want to say.
So you are no longer yoruba, this time. Perhaps, you can explain this:
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kgdavid:

1. provocation and self defense are not the same argument

2. you are boldly saying something that you do not know anything about!

Nobody said the two are the same. Read well before you fall or crash into a comment. I agreed with him that the man could walk free in other parts of the world and gave you how he can defend himself.

I could have schooled you with various precedents as regards this but I would love you to remain ignorant since you are ITK
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by reducto: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
ahahahhahahahah pained stalker ..well unlike u bigoted nitwit..am nigerian i can decide to claim my territory anywhere anytime..stalker get a life and be productive talk sensibly,comment wen u can and stfu wen u stink like diz..okremember stalking is a crime??b4 u start crying we are witch hunting 5cent again..stay away!!!!!!!!!jobless ignoramus Igbo..again cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii e pain am shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mumu I just busted your ewedu ass and you are now claiming to be a nigerian.
It goes to show how you cowardly yorubas behave.
You're now a nigerian; a nigerian without a tribe, abi?
Two-faced yoruba mofo.
gringrin

Please and please be articulate if you must quote me. I believe you were taught punctuation in your shout waste sophisticated school. Now is the time to use it, numskull.

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Kgdavid(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Those of you saying the man should go scott free, please think about the big picture. If such a precedent is set, then you are no longer safe the moment you set foot in someone else's home regardless of why you are there.

If you offend anyone there, they could kill you and claim you attempted to rape their daughter or sister. They could plant a weapon in your pocket and claim you were an armed robber. Etc. If the law would accept the testimony of only the living and ignore the total body of evidence, then none of us is safe.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by cyrilamx(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
bigdady9ja1:
Juliet, who sobbed intermittently, said her alleged lover had been pressurising her for a relationship for some time.
She explained that she had always told him she was married, but the victim never gave up until he ended up at their matrimonial home on that night.
lolzzzz lolzzzz lolzzzz lolzzzz lolzzzz lolzzzz lolzzzz
story story... story!!!
once upon a time, time, time!!! lolzzzz lolzzzz lolzzzz
'pressurising' and yet, you kept it for six months from your hubby, hoping to deal with it your own way abi? I guess if your hubby didn't catch both of you, the pressure would have continue. Men and women there is no need of getting married if one cannot rein in his libido. We not animals which can't exercise self-control. Sex is sweet, sex is life, sex is deadly. For the numerous adulterous still forming James Bond, a day of reckoning looms near. Change or you perish!

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by passionate88: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Marriages in Nigeria is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Kgdavid(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
1stCitizen:

Nobody said the two are the same. Read well before you fall or crash into a comment. I agreed with him that the man could walk free in other parts of the world and gave you how he can defend himself.

I could have schooled you with various precedents as regards this but I would love you to remain ignorant since you are ITK

Even your provocation argument is tenuous.

Provocation is when someone does something to you with the intent of provoking a response from you.

An example of provocation is wearing Manchester utd jersey to a bar full of Arsenal supporters and singing songs to taunt them after they lost the Champions league final.

Sleeping with ones wife while one is away is not provocation given that you did not intend for the man to find out and that is why you did it while he was not there.

thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by tete7000(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kgdavid:

yes he could claim self defense but it would not hold up in court. why? because he attacked the man first and it was therefore the victim who was truly acting in self defense. and as for being in this matrimonial home, the law does not take culture into account. legally the wife is a co-owner of the home and has every right to invite a visitor in. it is not the visitor's fault if the other owner of the home is not happy to find him there when he gets back

You are basically claiming our law or any other law does not recognise marriage when the same law lays down procedures on how marriage should be contracted. I guess you err if you say law recognises marriage and then went ahead and talk about husband and wife like you talk about two bedmates in an hostel. Anyway let the case go to talk and the man mount his defence. A foolish man is one who thinks he can enter another man's house and sleep with his wife. The death of such man deserves no one's pity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by logicab: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Igbo in Ogun State?
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by MamaletASO: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
I smell big rat..

Calculated ritualist that busted..

2. The victim has been d secret helper of Juliet (mother of 3); because Juliet complained bitterly about her marriage.

Pls investigation necessary.

But can truth be revealed in dis nation??
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by nightmile: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
reducto:
Show us the ugly coward wey dey follow igbo girls upandan.

Show us the afonja, make I spit on his dead cone head. gringrin

The coward Igbo man couldn't use his hand to fight as he claim the Yoruba guy was stronger..
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
The only blame goes to the wife for this,if after years of marriage you can't cope, leave, this was avoidable, she.haf the guts to bring a man into her matrimonial bed, that is just wrong in all ramifications
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by cut007: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
This case is as good as closed. The randy afonja overplayed his hands by doing it in the man's house. D man & his wife would eventually go scot free. Even a year 1 law student can win that case for him, easily.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by xana101: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Women would never learn. They always say they don't know when it all happen. Someone Is asking u out as a married woman instead of u to flee or report to ur husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kgdavid:

Provocation is when someone does something to you with the intent of provoking a response from you.

An example of provocation is wearing Manchester utd jersey to a bar full of Arsenal supporters and singing songs to taunt them after they lost the Champions league final.

Sleeping with ones wife while one is away is not provocation given that you did not intend for the man to find out and that is why you did it while he was not there.

thank you sir.

Please note that I am not arguing with you but lecturing you. Please keep your Arsenal analogy for the intellectually deficient few. Since you mentioned Arsenal, let me take the UK for an example.

The defence of provocation is found in the Homicide Act 1957.

"Provocation is some act, or series of acts done (now includes words)... which would cause in any reasonable person and actually causes in the accused, a sudden and temporary loss of self-control, rendering the accused so subject to passion as to make him or her for the moment not master of his or her mind."

The requirements of the defence of provocation under this Act 1957 are:

1. The defendant must have been provoked to lose their self control. Someone fvcking your wife on your bed and in your house is a provocation

2. The provocation must be such as to make a reasonable man do as the defendant did. Someone fvcking your wife on your bed and in your house is enough to make you do the unreasonable.

Note that there is no requirement in the Act 1957 that the provocative act was deliberate or aimed at the victim(Your ManU jersey example is dead on arrival). Some lawyers have even taken this further like a case of extreme noise causing the defendant to murder the noise maker

Like I said I would prefer you remain ignorant as it takes time to school others not willing to learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by MrAdetunjiBayo: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mr Igbokwe came back from a business trip in Onitsha and caught an intruder trying to rape his wife, Victor the intruder tried to kill him, he killed the rapist and intruder in srlf defense instead. I would do same if I were in his shoes.

Judge: Igbokwe you are discharged and acquitted. Case closed! #HitsTheGarvel.

Clerk: Court!

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by ibedun: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kgdavid:

thank you sir.

Thank you for this. Wow! I learned something important today. So it has to be something done deliberately to provoke a reaction. Thanks bro.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Youngzedd(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is not a crime naaaa.

You killed a thief or a rapist that entered your home and they call it a crime.

What the heck is a man during in a married woman's house at mid night

They should free the man joor.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by ibedun: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
1stCitizen:

Please note that I am not arguing with you but lecturing you. Please keep your Arsenal analogy for the intellectually deficient few. Since you mentioned Arsenal, let me take the UK for an example.

The defence of provocation is found in the Homicide Act 1957.

"Provocation is some act, or series of acts done (now includes words)... which would cause in any reasonable person and actually causes in the accused, a sudden and temporary loss of self-control, rendering the accused so subject to passion as to make him or her for the moment not master of his or her mind."

The requirements of the defence of provocation under this Act 1957 are:

1. The defendant must have been provoked to lose their self control. Someone fvcking your wife on your bed and in your house is a provocation

2. The provocation must be such as to make a reasonable man do as the defendant did. Someone fvcking your wife on your bed and in your house is enough to make you do the unreasonable.

Note that there is no requirement in the Act 1957 that the provocative act was deliberate or aimed at the victim(Your ManU jersey example is dead on arrival). Some lawyers have even taken this further like a case of extreme noise causing the defendant to murder the noise maker

Like I said I would prefer you remain ignorant as it takes time to school others not willing to learn

How is the word REASONABLE defined in this context? Most of these acts and murderous responses to jealous rage are done out of bruised ego. It is usually not because anyone has been harmed? And moreover a lot of people have experienced this kind of event and they have just simply walked away!
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Youngzedd(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
jackpiperr:
He should be released. He has the right to self defense in his property. I hope he gets a good lawyer to help him win the case . He came back from work and found an intruder raping his wife and he killed the man in self defense . case closed .

I wonder Ooo.

Person killed a rapist in his home it's now a crime again.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Mockinbird: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
jackpiperr:
He killed a native who's got clan and "oriki"
Not a jati-jati flat.head that doesn't have a clan.
He will rot in jail.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by vRendoh(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I pity this young man cry I dont understand how the woman fell considering the level of charms around.... a sad story
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Btruth: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
I wonder what will become the history for their children in future? An adulterous mother, and a killer father. What a parent.

This beautiful woman tarnish the name of her family and destroy the future of her kids all because of free sex from a rough guy (an irresponsible man). lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.