Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (82549 Views)

Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night / Zimbabwean Man Murders Wife's Lover (photos) / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by ensamy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nackson has nacked his way to hellfire of other nacksons. He will be rewarded with 700 virgins in hell . Make people try dey keep thier joystick at home before outings to avoid all this nonsense. Make I keep my own as I dey comot now .

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by jrusky(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
To be honest don't support killing of anybody unlawfully but that guy sleeping with another mans wife deserve serious lesson and that his prostitute wife should be dealt with only the husband over reacted and went too far.

Possibly that mora f u cker must have be warned severally to stop sleeping with his wife but turned defiant some men are like that belief in juju or police as their friend thereby bullying people around may be that was why the husband was so brutal in it judgement.

Next time Mr Husband you don't need to kill such idiot of man all you need to do is to look for baseball baton and hit him badly on his knee cap with all strength inside you I mean the 2 leg knee cap and left him crawling on the floor I'm so sure he will never walk properly again in his entire life. Or just drag his joystick and razor it out completely from his body no doctor under the SUN can attach it back and if done the joystick will perform again and tell police it was a fight, case closed. SIMPLE.

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Boyooosa(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
rummeh:

Igbokwe, who said he was a businessman cheesy

http://punchng.com/man-murders-wifes-lover-matrimonial-bed/
This part got me thinking that 'what will be his present occpation now?' Eh yah! embarassed
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
WOMEN!!!...chai!

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by excel101(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Opistorincos:
Like my Yoruba brothers will always say, ibinu ko mon pe olowo oun ko lese Nile. The man allowed his anger to lead him to jail, such handsome young man should be enjoying life instead of eating watering beans in jail. If you can't cope with your wife anymore simply divorce her, marriage is not by force. Anyway RIP to the deceased who is my fellow afonja man. I really hope you're a Muslim so that you can go and finish what you started here on earth that led to your death with the 7 virgins.
Thank you for identifying yourself. You were totally tribalistic in putting blame on Mr Igbokwe, while leaving the deceased out of it. I pray that you come home oneday and see a calabar man with 9inches penis, wit a very big shaft( compared to ur 3inches ) on ur matrimonial bed with ur wife... Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Guyman02: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Antarch:

What evidence is there to validate the highlighted assertion? Oral testimony of the wife?

Her own self-confessions at this time would be subsequently discarded as induced by duress while in police custody. When the case comes up in court, she will claim that the man gained access into her house and forcefully raped her. In the ensuing chaos, her husband returned home and tried to fight off the rapist and in the process ended up killing him.

In the absence of contrary evidence, and in the spirit of fairness, I'm not sure any judge would prefer to doubt this version of events. This man did what most men would do in similar circumstances. The letter and spirit of the law would be in his favour.

No, he did what most reasonable men would not do, if you find yourself in a similar scenario just walk away from the scene and prevent the humiliation he is going thru now. How can she contradict her statement when there is no sign of torture by the Police on her, moreover, she claimed that the marriage has been undergoing turbulence as the husband left their home for months only to reappear suddenly, perhaps because somebody gave him a tip of what is going on in his house.
You are not a lawyer, ask lawyers for legal interpretation of his chances in court

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by legendarystar: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
blazetitov:
Sad!!

Silly excuse by the unfaithful wife. But Victor called death on himself. Why sleep with a married woman in the husband's house? That is a serious offense. Igbokwe should have exercise little patience thou so that he doesn't find himself in this present predicament of being unprofessionally paraded by the police alongside armed robbers.

Sorry to NCAN members. This one is a collabo.
And It Waz A Hit Back 2 Back.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
What of d adultrous wife?

Southwesterners always tempting people to commit crimes
why didn't they tempt you to commit crime. Aunty ade, u ave no point. The lady self had it in mind to av xtramarital affair ni. The painful thing here is that the dead can't talk. The deceased would have said his own part of the story.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by greggng: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
I hope the awujale will not ask the igbos in ogun state to jump into ogun river over this matter. Only God will save Nigerians from bad mouthed kings
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
U nailed it, until some women are satisfied not just by sex but satisfied with all they presently have, things will always turn out like this.. I just pity the husband. I pray he's lucky
ogbanje1:
Straight to hell for the Yoruba gigolo. He never knew that he'll die cos of vagina. I wonder what he'll tell his maker.

See what this woman has brought upon herself and husband cos of not being satisfied with one dick. Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by ibedun: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ikem11:
Killing an intruder in my house is never a crime in any law after all he attacked me. Always an adage that says "never fight a man in his home".... Secondly on top of his wife? On his bed? Hmmm igbokwe thumb up for proving your self a real man. If I dare see a man in a hotel with my wife trust me will kill the man and the woman and damn the consequences after all Bible do condemned it

Unreasonable and usual for dem dem people. You serve a lengthy jail sentence for what exactly? When would Nigerian men realise that you don't and can never OWN a woman? Ok you paid a dowry so what? Were you forced to pay the dowry? Did the family invited you to come and pay the dowry? Did the family discuss or agreed the OWNWERSHIP of their daughter? If you like acquire the whole of Abuja City and give it to a woman she would do what her instinct tells her.
Invest not more than what you can afford to lose on a woman (even if called your wife).

Victor however deserves to die.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Kassidy90(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
The only person I pity here is the husband, some women are just not loyal somebody traveling dat far to provide food for d family and d only way to repaid him is by bringing another man to his house goshhh! As for my bother that got killed, well ! In Jesus voice IT IS FINISHED

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
ogbanje1:
Straight to hell for the Yoruba gigolo. He never knew that he'll die cos of vagina. I wonder what he'll tell his maker.

See what this woman has brought upon herself and husband cos of not being satisfied with one dick. Smh

am no against your thought on this issue o, but stop abusing some words. You just abused the word 'gigolo'. Did the article said he collect money from the woman to folk her. Make una try to knw when to use some word please.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by CHANNELStv2020: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
funmijoyb:

you will not even blame ur women known for LovePeddler even in marriage striving for yoruba's bigger diks. Tell them to leave our men alone and face ur weakling tribesmen.

y'all have accepted they 100% prostitutes but don't worry d two igbos criminals caught will die too

Stupidflatheaded
i would'nt reply u with insults because i respect women no matter your race and tribe but though u sounded silly with the comment on bigger whatever,in this situation i think the needed attention meant to be given to the woman by her husband is diverted to business like the average igbo business man does,so as a woman at that needed time whosoever that is closer at that point be it hausa,white,japanese or yoruba she is bound to do that, so dont get it twist the jobless yoruba boy was the closest at that time and as an igbo guy am SOOOO SURE SHE WILL BE DENIED, DISOWNED BY HER RELATIVES,FAMILIES,VILLAGERS for not only cheating but the worst is who she decided to cheat with (A YOURBA BOY),simply unforgiveable.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by liverpoolfc4life(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dat is man slaughter not murder
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by kossyablaze(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Honeyjoyce wat do u think?
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by july66: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
rummeh:

http://punchng.com/man-murders-wifes-lover-matrimonial-bed/
fuel finish for motor. You see the problem now. Fuel is costly & no money to buy it.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Babalegba(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
movingforward:
No you are backward my dear,what you saw is the way it goes,in murder case even eye witnesses are detain,let alone culprits
I'm sorry for you because it is only when somebody realize that something is wrong then he could make corrections. So the police arrest eye witnesses so they can get bail money off them abi. If you are so right then why does this not happen in the UK and other developed countries.Nigeria is a backward country full of of thieving greedy backward people
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Kgdavid(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Antarch:

You can't expose a lie without establishing the truth. In this case, what is the truth and what is a lie depends entirely on the testimony of the two principal witnesses - who happen to be the husband and wife involved. Thankfully, prima facie evidence lends credence to whatever they choose to claim, because the dead intruder (that's what he was) cannot prove otherwise. So what exactly are you going to say about this?

Frankly, there is no way to twist this. No court would give this man a hard time.

here are some basic truths:

1. absence of forced entry means the man was invited into the home
2. no signs of a physical struggle between the man and the women to corroborate rape theory
3. no arms found on the supposed intruder
4. no witness who heard screams or shouts for help

how do you prove the rape theory in the absence of these?

besides my question based on your statement was did the guy not commit a crime or you are saying he can get away with a crime?

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by KevinDein: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Excellent. Roast in hell fuuuccking Yoruba gigolo.
Hopefully, your fellow gigolo brothers follow you asap.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by PhylleRanki: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Flimsy excuse given by the woman...Who knows if they have been having sexual escapades before they were caught?. The rate of marital infidelity these days by both men and women makes marriage a joke...Mtcheww...

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by reducto: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
chei e pain ammmmmmmmmm....ahahahhaha my coone head brother??see dis stink.y ogufe ooo??this scum.bag already thinks dis is d usual nairaland tribal war??am not yoruba for ur info..am neutral and am not in ur league i only gave u a taste of ur medicine..but am glad it MET u where it hurts..again cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii e pain am..go boil stone chop my friend EWU MERIJE..DA UBANKA.SCALLY.WAG.

Chai I tire for these children all over nairaland.
Mumu, try and be articulate in what you want to say.
So you are no longer yoruba, this time. Perhaps, you can explain this:

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Kgdavid(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Antarch:

What evidence is there to validate the highlighted assertion? Oral testimony of the wife?

Her own self-confessions at this time would be subsequently discarded as induced by duress while in police custody. When the case comes up in court, she will claim that the man gained access into her house and forcefully raped her. In the ensuing chaos, her husband returned home and tried to fight off the rapist and in the process ended up killing him.

In the absence of contrary evidence, and in the spirit of fairness, I'm not sure any judge would prefer to doubt this version of events. This man did what most men would do in similar circumstances. The letter and spirit of the law would be in his favour.

Check my previous post.

1. if he was not invited in then he must have forced his way in. is there any sign of forced entry? typically signs would include broken locks or windows
2. if she was raped he must have forced her. is there any sign of a struggle such as bruises around the womans neck or other parts of the body?
3. did neighbors hear any shouts or screams for help?

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by harkynon(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
I like news like this, Adulterers deserve everything they get, sadly i wish the husband got away with it.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Kgdavid(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
1stCitizen:

He is right. In the western world he can use the defense of provocation and walk away as a free man.

1. provocation and self defense are not the same argument

2. you are boldly saying something that you do not know anything about!

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
What of d adultrous wife?

Southwesterners always tempting people to commit crimes

A girl for that matter preaching hate and tribalism
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
I'm not talking about UK,i'm talking about this particular issue,i bet you,even in Uk or europe,the woman must be arrested too,the treament will be different but she will be arrested,period
Babalegba:
I'm sorry for you because it is only when somebody realize that something is wrong then he could make corrections. So the police arrest eye witnesses so they can get bail money off them abi. If you are so right then why does this not happen in the UK and other developed countries.Nigeria is a backward country full of of thieving greedy backward people
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by reducto: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
chei e pain ammmmmmmmmm....ahahahhaha my coone head brother??see dis stink.y ogufe ooo??this scum.bag already thinks dis is d usual nairaland tribal war??am not yoruba for ur info..am neutral and am not in ur league i only gave u a taste of ur medicine..but am glad it MET u where it hurts..again cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii e pain am..go boil stone chop my friend EWU MERIJE..DA UBANKA.SCALLY.WAG.

Mumu so you are no longer yoruba. Perhaps you can explain this:

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by oye10: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
I knw dis couple. They stay close to my house back then in uni.... OOU
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Kgdavid(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
tete7000:

I disagree with you but take side with the one you quoted. When you enter another's matrimonial home, be ready to face the consequence. There was even a fight before the killing, the man could claim he was acting in self defence.

yes he could claim self defense but it would not hold up in court. why? because he attacked the man first and it was therefore the victim who was truly acting in self defense. and as for being in this matrimonial home, the law does not take culture into account. legally the wife is a co-owner of the home and has every right to invite a visitor in. it is not the visitor's fault if the other owner of the home is not happy to find him there when he gets back

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Doxology1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
one show.....big trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.