Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 (2340 Views)

'rivers State Youths Are Lazy' - Asari Dokubo / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by richidinho(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
pacino26:

The least of our worries now honestly. cool

Then delete this stewp!D thread ASAP grin
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
richidinho:

Then delete this stewp!D thread ASAP grin

I need you to share a photograph of you and the law maker representing your constituency in the; State House, Federal House then the Senate grin grin

We will take things up from there.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by ajibowo11(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
ruggedised:
let those who foolishly voted the dullard occupy Nigeria..... I'm not ready to be killed by zoo army
not just abt this present administration but let occupy for the future of u and i
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Arrow24:
bae am #READY to take u to the alter

Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Beamborla(f): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Arrow24:
Lolz.. I'm flattered kiss
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
If you are interested in representing your state of origin or state of residence to move Nigeria forward, please register here it takes just 60 seconds.

http://www.nigerianyouths.org/signup.aspx
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Tunami(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Arrow24:
common go to romance section. Abi you see ur mate here?
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Arrow24: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tunami:
common go to romance section. Abi you see ur mate here?
na your wife
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Arrow24: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sirmuel1:

na ur sister
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nigerian youths ready? I doubt it
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Nigerian youths ready? I doubt it

Let's get them READY then. Can you help? Sign up please.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2016
No More Silence
Let this be a warning that Nigerian Youths will no longer fold their hands; we shall protect and defend our fundamental and constitutional rights. Our leaders must explain why they did not improve education, why electricity becomes worse when they leave than when they took office, why our roads remains in an acute states of despair, why people still go to Nigerian hospitals to die while they travel abroad to treat themselves

We all make the Decisions
We've gone pass the military era, unilaterally making of decisions is not acceptable to Nigerians. We have degree holders driving taxis and working as low-level security guards. A country is the people, an entity, a concept. We say no to a Nigeria where politics is ultimately about power!. To be a Nigerian is to love yourself and where you came from, though this is not the case when it comes to the latest political parties in Nigeria

Our Intelligence
Enough!
Of the deliberate policy of exclusion being pursued at the highest echelon of government against the Nigerian youth. The Nigerian youth are assigned ministers who are in their 60s and who have no idea of what the average Nigerian youth is passing through. The generator generation, we know who we are, we have been sick and tired of the loud vibrations for a long time. But sadly it's our gift from the generation before us. A generation that failed us, one that gave us no hope but bigger and bigger generators. When my computer teacher in primary school still has to be my child's teacher - No way! No!

Our Collective Voices
It's time for youths to arise and make their voice count. It's time to shout at the top of our voice and say enough is enough. It's time to reinstate believe in ourselves as youths. It's time to see possibilities become possible. It's time to wake from slumber into real life. It's time to forget the past and redefine the future of this nation.
That time is now! When we'll arise and be leaders as promised us, because the future is counting on us. When we recognise our collective voice that's when we'll be taken seriously. Nigeria belongs to us all.

Getting #READY
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2016
demefa:
I am ready
Available and ready!!!
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by drss2(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2016
ruggedised:
let those who foolishly voted the dullard occupy Nigeria..... I'm not ready to be killed by zoo army
hahhhahahaha grin u just spoke my mind. Make dem buari appologist comot go protest.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by swagaholic: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2016
Am ready!!!
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2016
Getting us #READY

READY 1st three phases;

First step: We would need to uproot the European/western mess we are in now,

Second : Go back to the African mindset and mentality and reawaken our culture and adopt an Afrocentric outlook to life,

Third: Edit those things that need to be edited for a more egalitarian society.

Remember the shift begins with YOU!

Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
pacino26:

Objectives and Mandate

To bring together all peace loving and progressive minded youths of the country in order to promote peace, unity, progress and understanding among the individual tribes, religions and social class that make up the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Conduct reviews and offer recommendations to existing practices in line with laid down procedures of the Country, States and institutions of learning.

To act as the first line of discipline, credibility and instrument of peace in the Country.

Encourage and develop Youths of this amiable country to be able to attain highest attainable position in their chosen field of businesses or career.

Initiate summits, trainings and exhibitions within the young populace aimed at equipping individuals with relevant skills and expertise to function effectively in this century.

To seek and pursue the Economic Independence of this great nation by promoting ingenuity and subsequently technological development.

To promote the call for a United Nigeria driven my the intelligence, strength and vigor of the youth.

I was given a lengthy ban grin that was why I couldn't reply your mail. I've sent you one though.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ioannes:

I was given a lengthy ban grin that was why I couldn't reply your mail. I've sent you one though.

What did you commit oo grin angry
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
pacino26:

What did you commit oo grin angry

No mind the mods. They can be over zealous. Won't stop me from dishing out e-slaps to errant teenagers who need it. Lol.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ioannes:

No mind the mods. They can be over zealous. Won't stop me from dishing out e-slaps to errant teenagers who need it. Lol.

You're yet to reply my mail.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 6:03am On Aug 31, 2016
For the conscious youths.

Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
pacino26:

You're yet to reply my mail.

Pardon me, but I have. I just checked now. Not yet delivered. I'll send another one.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Naimolawale: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
pacino26:
No More Silence
Let this be a warning that Nigerian Youths will no longer fold their hands; we shall protect and defend our fundamental and constitutional rights. Our leaders must explain why they did not improve education, why electricity becomes worse when they leave than when they took office, why our roads remains in an acute states of despair, why people still go to Nigerian hospitals to die while they travel abroad to treat themselves

We all make the Decisions
We've gone pass the military era, unilaterally making of decisions is not acceptable to Nigerians. We have degree holders driving taxis and working as low-level security guards. A country is the people, an entity, a concept. We say no to a Nigeria where politics is ultimately about power!. To be a Nigerian is to love yourself and where you came from, though this is not the case when it comes to the latest political parties in Nigeria

Our Intelligence
Enough!
Of the deliberate policy of exclusion being pursued at the highest echelon of government against the Nigerian youth. The Nigerian youth are assigned ministers who are in their 60s and who have no idea of what the average Nigerian youth is passing through. The generator generation, we know who we are, we have been sick and tired of the loud vibrations for a long time. But sadly it's our gift from the generation before us. A generation that failed us, one that gave us no hope but bigger and bigger generators. When my computer teacher in primary school still has to be my child's teacher - No way! No!

Our Collective Voices
It's time for youths to arise and make their voice count. It's time to shout at the top of our voice and say enough is enough. It's time to reinstate believe in ourselves as youths. It's time to see possibilities become possible. It's time to wake from slumber into real life. It's time to forget the past and redefine the future of this nation.
That time is now! When we'll arise and be leaders as promised us, because the future is counting on us. When we recognise our collective voice that's when we'll be taken seriously. Nigeria belongs to us all.

Getting #READY

Am Ready
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2016
Dead thread. Unserious Youths
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by MrKrap(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2016
how many strong minded youths do we have in dis con3 apart from se/ss REVOLUTION is not for weak minded pipul. se/ss will not be part of any demonstration. led buari dullard rule nigeria for 60 years.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by vikyno(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2016
I am ready.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by jiinxed: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Anything of this sort will never work. Forget it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Nominates Fayose, Wike To Visit Buhari In London / Attack On One Of Us Is An Attack On All Of Us- SE, SW, SS & Middle Belt Declare / Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Found In Afaraukwu Forest Praying For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.